Milestones

Go to CruxDreams.com
I have to say that I can't think of another site filled with beautiful naked women, torture and death where one also discusses history, science, philosophy.
You can´t say that often or loud enough! That´s one reason why I love CF. But you have forgotten a essential element - humor of all kinds!
Below two examples of non-serious science
harmonic oszillator
bdsmlr-22598-vbzFUhMoXW-og.jpg
inept perpetuum mobile
perpetuum.gif

Last edited:
Yesterday
International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female
Genital Mutilation, 6 February

Globally, it is estimated that at least 200 million girls and women alive today have undergone some form of FGM.
Countries with the highest prevalence among girls and women aged 15 to 49 are Somalia at 98 per cent, Guinea at 97 per cent, Djibouti 93 per cent and Egypt at 87 per cent.
I support 100%. But while we are being mathematical, what is the level of tolerance on other days? 30%? So 70% don't get mutilated, wow! Aren't we great! (Sarcasm for the slow witted)

I support 100%. But while we are being mathematical, what is the level of tolerance on other days? 30%? So 70% don't get mutilated, wow! Aren't we great! (Sarcasm for the slow witted)

I once read the FGM is the anatomical equivalent to amputating a man's penis at its base.

*cue intense castration anxieties* :eeek:

I once read the FGM is the anatomical equivalent to amputating a man's penis at its base.

*cue intense castration anxieties* :eeek:
More or less depending on the type of FGM. There are different type featuring different amount of mutilation. Isn't that cute and inventive?

That comparison does invite an appropriate punishment for the men involved in FGM!

More or less depending on the type of FGM. There are different type featuring different amount of mutilation. Isn't that cute and inventive?

That comparison does invite an appropriate punishment for the men involved in FGM!

Retributive, poetic, Freudian, that’d be all kinds of justice.

But in the realm of fantasy, as part of pre-crucifixion tortures, the idea of debreasting a woman or giving her FGM is highly erotic. If you wanted to punish a couple who you were about to crucify, castrating him and FGMing her would be very erotic, and the spectators would want to see it happen to them, knowing they were about to be executed.

I don't need to see the documentary. I of course know this happens IRL, and I believe those responsible IRL should suffer the worst punishments imaginable.

That said, I have to admit that my fantasies go along these lines when it comes to pre-crux tortures. Including my own, where my entire manhood is axed off of me before the crowd, while my wife (who will not be crucified) is raped while I am un-manned.

It's simply where my mind goes.

I don't need to see the documentary. I of course know this happens IRL, and I believe those responsible IRL should suffer the worst punishments imaginable.

That said, I have to admit that my fantasies go along these lines when it comes to pre-crux tortures. Including my own, where my entire manhood is axed off of me before the crowd, while my wife (who will not be crucified) is raped while I am un-manned.

It's simply where my mind goes.
And I have no problem with that.

50 years ago today, Concorde (sorry Messaline, I never did like the French spelling) made her maiden flight from Toulouse piloted by M. Andre Turcat.

2 hours 52 minutes New York to London.

Last flown 2003, but still talked about.

I honestly had no idea that there was a different English spelling for Concorde (apart from 'Concordski', nicknaming her Soviet sister Tu-144). 'Concorde' is even commonly used in English text.

From Wiki:

Reflecting the treaty between the British and French governments that led to Concorde's construction, the name Concorde is from the French word concorde (IPA: [kɔ̃kɔʁd]), which has an English equivalent, concord. Both words mean agreement, harmony or union. The name was officially changed to Concord by Harold Macmillan in response to a perceived slight by Charles de Gaulle. At the French roll-out in Toulouse in late 1967,[37] the British Government Minister for Technology, Tony Benn, announced that he would change the spelling back to Concorde.[38] This created a nationalist uproar that died down when Benn stated that the suffixed "e" represented "Excellence, England, Europe and Entente (Cordiale)". In his memoirs, he recounts a tale of a letter from an irate Scotsman claiming: "[Y]ou talk about 'E' for England, but part of it is made in Scotland." Given Scotland's contribution of providing the nose cone for the aircraft, Benn replied, "t was also 'E' for 'Écosse' (the French name for Scotland) – and I might have added 'e' for extravagance and 'e' for escalation as well!"[39]

From Wiki:

Reflecting the treaty between the British and French governments that led to Concorde's construction, the name Concorde is from the French word concorde (IPA: [kɔ̃kɔʁd]), which has an English equivalent, concord. Both words mean agreement, harmony or union. The name was officially changed to Concord by Harold Macmillan in response to a perceived slight by Charles de Gaulle. At the French roll-out in Toulouse in late 1967,[37] the British Government Minister for Technology, Tony Benn, announced that he would change the spelling back to Concorde.[38] This created a nationalist uproar that died down when Benn stated that the suffixed "e" represented "Excellence, England, Europe and Entente (Cordiale)". In his memoirs, he recounts a tale of a letter from an irate Scotsman claiming: "[Y]ou talk about 'E' for England, but part of it is made in Scotland." Given Scotland's contribution of providing the nose cone for the aircraft, Benn replied, "t was also 'E' for 'Écosse' (the French name for Scotland) – and I might have added 'e' for extravagance and 'e' for escalation as well!"[39]
Leave it to the English and French to get upset of an "e".
You don't see us Americans getting angry over the fact that the Brits don't know how to spell "center" or "color"...
....And the Brits don't seem to mind that they're using French spellings.:D

Leave it to the English and French to get upset of an "e".
You don't see us Americans getting angry over the fact that the Brits don't know how to spell "center" or "color"...
....And the Brits don't seem to mind that they're using French spellings.:D
And the Brits put all those extra letters into Jeffry.

BEWARE!! The ides of March. A great Roman tradition.

OK, so I'm a little late in the day. But remember, when Caesar said "The ides of March are come" (in other words, it's here, and I'm still alive, snap!), the Soothsayer replied: "Ay, Caesar, but not gone."
So for today, don't fear crucifixion, or hanging, or any of those other demises we celebrate in these postings. Just look out for PEOPLE WITH DAGGERS!
caesar.jpg
(Ouch!)

Today in 1881 the premiered at Madison Square Garden in New Your City:

P.T. Barnum's Greatest Show On Earth, And The Great London Circus, Sanger's Royal British Menagerie and The Grand International Allied Shows United
576px-Barnum_&_Bailey_clowns_and_geese2.jpg
Troupe_of_very_remarkable_trained_pigs,_poster_for_Barnum_&_Bailey,_1898.jpg
Sadly on May 21, 2017 an Era came to an end with the final performance at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum on Long Island.:(

Back
Top Bottom