Milking For The Males

Go to CruxDreams.com
We know how the females were milked
Do u think the men who were crucified were milked for their sperm before or after they were crucified ?

just a thought
look at some pics of the Baron

Attachments

• Agron_complete_mail out.jpg
    Agron_complete_mail out.jpg
    401.3 KB · Views: 2,218
I'm going to steal the background and the soldiers. Your pic is extremely well put together as usual. Just thought some folk might like to see some wretched woman back there.

I'd like to think he'd be milked sooner than later. Let him hang until he needs to sit on his rude stake. Let him dance a little until he can't help his stiffness. And then let one approach and milk him in the way she wants to see his final spasm and receive his milk where she she wants it. Let her moan in happiness as his hard sex gives her ecstasy and let his seed cause her womanly wetness tickle her legs.

Interesting as to milking males !
It is kind of funny sounding....milking males, I don't think I have heard it called that before.
On another topic Beck Marie Charbonet, your avatar is super hot!!!!

Interesting as to milking males !
Interesting? Why so? I would love to be milked by a young maiden while I hung on my fantasy cross. In real life I would probably tell her to **go**away**, I have other things on my mind than gazing down at your gorgeous breasts and thinking about spraying my last ejaculation all over them. That's the advantage of living in fantasia.

Interesting fantasy, of course. How many of us men would like to be "milked" on our cross? How many would feel abused and humiliated?
How many of the ladies would like to do the milking?

I would love to be milked by a young maiden while I hung on my fantasy cross.

Or maybe, Crucifer, milked by a fantasy maiden while you hung on your real cross? :D

Attachments

• mc7.jpg
    mc7.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,509
Last edited:
Interesting fantasy, of course. How many of us men would like to be "milked" on our cross? How many would feel abused and humiliated?
How many of l the ladies would like to do the milking?

Or maybe, Crucifer, milked by a fantasy maiden while you hung on your real cross? :D

Not something Pp thinks about but he can imagine the stimulation from the pressure of a cornu on the prostate in combination with a woman's ministrations.

Wow - now there's a thought (literally).

Many thanks for that, you have made somebody's day. She could make mine, in my dreams, as the resident executioner would no doubt say.

Now she wants to know why she's never seen me that big, or young, or good looking.

:cool: Crucifer :rolleyes:

Interesting? Why so? I would love to be milked by a young maiden while I hung on my fantasy cross. In real life I would probably tell her to **go**away**, I have other things on my mind than gazing down at your gorgeous breasts and thinking about spraying my last ejaculation all over them. That's the advantage of living in fantasia.

Posters on this site have been very explicit about how we women get treated as we hang on our crosses. Seems like there's almost a full sub-genre of crux aficionados depicting us fondled, penetrated, pierced, poked, burned, lacerated, whipped, etc, etc. And it's all good!

Guys should expect no less...after all, they've got those dangling cocks and balls just begging for attention!:D

I imagine the crowd at a crucifixion site getting the local whores to "service" men as they hang. Maybe some sort of competition to see which whore can get a guy hard...or maybe to ejaculation. Probably no easy task, I'm sure. In reality, man nailed to a cross might not even be aware of what's going on. So the woman would have to be highly skilled..:D

A woman who had any grudge or grievance against a crucified male might be given first opportunity to humiliate him further...:D

But...still it's a bit of fantasy to dwell on. I suspect in actual times when crucifixions were used there was no doubt some sort of post-crucifixion activity involving both sexes. Crucifixion includes extreme humiliation of the victim, so why not make it sexual...

I could see women other than whores also participating...on a dare perhaps...a buxom young miss might show some daring cleavage to a hanging guy, then slowly stroke his cock to some degree of hardness as a horrible taunt or humiliation.

I have read that historically nails used in crucifixion were often considered to be lucky -- like a rabbit's foot. Perhaps ejaculate might be similarly thought of....gad! I'm beginning to gross myself out here...:eek:
Shameless...:eek:

Last edited:
Posters on this site have been very explicit about how we women get treated as we hang on our crosses. Seems like there's almost a full sub-genre of crux aficionados depicting us fondled, penetrated, pierced, poked, burned, lacerated, whipped, etc, etc. And it's all good!

Guys should expect no less...after all, they've got those dangling cocks and balls just begging for attention!:D

I imagine the crowd at a crucifixion site getting the local whores to "service" men as they hang. Maybe some sort of competition to see which whore can get a guy hard...or maybe to ejaculation. Probably no easy task, I'm sure. In reality, man nailed to a cross might not even be aware of what's going on. So the woman would have to be highly skilled..:D

A woman who had any grudge or grievance against a crucified male might be given first opportunity to humiliate him further...:D

But...still it's a bit of fantasy to dwell on. I suspect in actual times when crucifixions were used there was no doubt some sort of post-crucifixion activity involving both sexes. Crucifixion includes extreme humiliation of the victim, so why not make it sexual...

I could see women other than whores also participating...on a dare perhaps...a buxom young miss might show some daring cleavage to a hanging guy, then slowly stroke his cock as a horrible taunt or humiliation.

Shameless...:eek:
Then up rolls the hen party from Nazareth - all pissed and looking to have a bit of fun - suddenly they spot a crucifixion site and start daring each other to strip off in front of the victim - they show their tits and wiggle them - then they do a 'moonie' towards the vic - eventually its full frontal and fondling - they are having a great time. As they depart the vic calls out - Thanks for the mammaries girls

Back
Top Bottom