Milking For The Males

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was just thinking of that playground game where one lot of kids bend down head-to-butt,
and the others have to vault onto them and try to collapse them - it has many different names -
I just pictured a whole long row of slaves and Romans each doing something sexy to the one in front,
with the guy on the cross who's being sucked off looking down on them all! :devil:

I was just thinking of that playground game where one lot of kids bend down head-to-butt,
and the others have to vault onto them and try to collapse them - it has many different names -
I just pictured a whole long row of slaves and Romans each doing something sexy to the one in front,
with the guy on the cross who's being sucked off looking down on them all! :devil:

Oh You Are Kinky Eulalia

I'm a great fan of male crux, but I'm not really one for homo-erotic humiliation. I can see why it has an attraction for others though, and I watch Crucifer explore this theme with interest. There is quite a lot of this sort of thing at M_C_Research, of course.

You, and Crucifer, might like the pic below. Naked, helpless on a cross, and in the hands of another man.

There is another way to look at it. The crucifiers of antiquity were probably hard men, rough, used to working with their hands. In many cases they may have been soldiers. One day they may be erecting fences of scaffolds. Another day they may have carried sacks of grain. Crucifixion was another job. Putting up a cross, no different to a scaffold. Manhandling the victim, no different to handling sacks of grain. Did they see a man, or did they just see a job?

Hi...I love that picture. Any idea where it came from? The Top is incredibly familiar...and I bet I could send you a pic of the guy I'm thinking of and you might agree.

That looks painful, but it could be worse......now these ladies want to cause some real damage:

View attachment 187566.......and this one...View attachment 187567....I think they are going to take some trophies.

In the second one could it be the husband and mistress crucified and the wife about to use the knife?
Why was he crucified? Was he a wealthy non-Roman, a foreigner who had offended the Emperor? Embezeled state funds maybe?
Or is the Emperor Donaldus Trumpus, sacking his staff?

Interesting fantasy, of course. How many of us men would like to be "milked" on our cross? How many would feel abused and humiliated?
How many of the ladies would like to do the milking?

Or maybe, Crucifer, milked by a fantasy maiden while you hung on your real cross? :D
do you think that this is possible? If yes, it would be a further augmentation of suffering, after orgasm and ejaculation I will feel the pain much more intensive.

We have discussed this topic from time to time, it's one I have an interest in. Men and women are vulnerable on the cross each in their own way. Imagine the scope for male humiliation that a cruel woman would have, just for fun, or the chance of revenge for a woman wronged. That man is in no position to defend himself!

Lucky jism?
eeeeuuuuuwwwwwww!
put a rope around his scrotum and draw him like a cattle to the slaughterhouse.

If it is crucifixion with cornu man can cum when his body fall down on the thick stake. His cock will be in full erection and he will milk very hard. It is the top of his humiliation. Real man cum when cornu plug in his asshole
it's not quite easy. as a gay and botton I'm used to that kind of stimulation and need little more to cum. for the man who is "virgin" it might be shock and quick cum. but erection is always.

That looks painful, but it could be worse......now these ladies want to cause some real damage:

View attachment 187566.......and this one...View attachment 187567....I think they are going to take some trophies.
I love the ones where a man is executed alongside his women..... the female executioner taking the last seed and cock of the doomed bitch as she watches her man destroyed

If it is crucifixion with cornu man can cum when his body fall down on the thick stake. His cock will be in full erection and he will milk very hard. It is the top of his humiliation. Real man cum when cornu plug in his asshole
I think it depends on the historical situation. For romans and even more jews in the year 0 that is not a real man, because real man are only top for romans, or neither top or bottom for the jews. Indeed in our time a real man, at least for me, is one who plays both sides, else it would be called half-man. Also naturally real man also do not pain. I once had a cumbersome talk with a nurse in the hospital: "On a scale from 1 to ten how is your pain?" Answer: "There is no possibility to define your 10, and what do you mean exactly by pain?", "You do not know what pain means?" "I know what it means, but I do'nt know it." She gave up and walked away.

Naturally I think that attitude with getting fucked in public, even only with a dildo/cornu and shooting cum around, for most is still gay and indeed we have to ask ourselves if this development is positive for our society, and I am wondering how the development is in the much more populated areas of Asia and Africa.

Oehm, not every man, I guess, but every female for sure :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
I am a naughty cock sucker who wants to suck as many of the crucified males as I can take before being crucified my self

Attachments

• romanexecution1.JPG
    romanexecution1.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 672
  • Capture90.JPG
    Capture90.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 610
I am a naughty cock sucker who wants to suck as many of the crucified males as I can take before being crucified my self
It will add to the humiliation, that the convicted has to suck the dicks of his Camarillos and is then put on cross, where he is fucked to death on the cornu, and if he is lucky also sucked during his last hours. Me personally, also due to a phimoses am not so into fellatio, so please give me just the oversized cornu....

young dfg42 on cucumber.....

dfg42oncorn.png original.original.jpg

It will add to the humiliation, that the convicted has to suck the dicks of his Camarillos and is then put on cross, where he is fucked to death on the cornu, and if he is lucky also sucked during his last hours. Me personally, also due to a phimoses am not so into fellatio, so please give me just the oversized cornu....

young dfg42 on cucumber.....

View attachment 1183225 original.View attachment 1183226
I will be happy to suck all those dicks maybe some after they be put on the cross riding their own Cornu might make them hard not sure whether riding my own Cornu will make me hard or not

Excellent presentation!
Men....and yes women had a highter tolarnce to pain in AD 36.
well Becky you could turn from an anal virgin to an anal slut with this setup and spank me also. I like to be a female's naked prisoner and slave

Back
Top Bottom