Mine Misery

Go to CruxDreams.com
Alternative ending: What if the posse had caught up with them, captured them after a short struggle, and left the three women on the mountain side nailed to trees for all to see as a reminder of what happens to runaway slaves?

Comments?

One problem is that the only slaves who would see them up there would have already run away:p:D. And why only the women? What about George and the Sheriff? Sexist!!!:D

One problem is that the only slaves who would see them up there would have already run away:p:D. And why only the women? What about George and the Sheriff? Sexist!!!:D

The rebels would have seen them! Chilling!

And watch who you label sexist! :spank::spank:

As for G and S .... left on the ground where they fell.

You know Windar, I was going to say the same thing, the Sheriff and George would have to join the ladies on the mountain side. I mean, that is only fair:) I do like mixed crucifixions.

If you treat the men and the women differently, you are sexist.

Anyway, they can always do that with Amy. Very likely they did. Then they can claim she escaped alone and cover up the others. They control the press, after all.

Well men should have a turn on the short end of the stick ... after all this time ... just to know what it's like ;)

Did we say the ending was happy?
Neither did I say that it was a happy ending. I responded to rumours about it.;)

Alternative ending 1 : they got caught by the posse, who knew a shortcut where no trees or boulders were in the way.

Alternative ending 2 : the rebels have absolutely no confidence in a sherrif and a slave overseer showing up in their territory. Some of the rebels have had trouble with either one of them, or with both. Both men are crucified in the rebel camp, together with Brab, Pat and Sara, as a matter of precaution. The rebels cannot take the risk to admit possible spies.

Neither did I say that it was a happy ending. I responded to rumours about it.;)

Alternative ending 1 : they got caught by the posse, who knew a shortcut where no trees or boulders were in the way.

Alternative ending 2 : the rebels have absolutely no confidence in a sherrif and a slave overseer showing up in their territory. Some of the rebels have had trouble with either one of them, or with both. Both men are crucified in the rebel camp, together with Brab, Pat and Sara, as a matter of precaution. The rebels cannot take the risk to admit possible spies.

#1 would contradict the fact that they made to rebel territory
#2 is a plausible scenario certainly. To do that properly would have required a few more chapters and run into the holidays:(

I don't know how Barb feels, but as far as I'm concerned, if anyone wants to write a third volume in this story and do whatever you like with these characters, including Charles wherever he might be, you have my blessing.

Far more impact on the other mine-slaves if the four 'miners' are nailed to the wooden pit-props, in the main tunnel. May not be enough height to do a wrist suspension from the nails, but they'd all die eventually.........

(see Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other)

As for the Sheriff, make both him and his wife mine-slaves, the other always punished for any trangressions.

I like the way you think :D Alt #2 is quite plausible, even probable.

Far more impact on the other mine-slaves if the four 'miners' are nailed to the wooden pit-props, in the main tunnel. May not be enough height to do a wrist suspension from the nails, but they'd all die eventually.........

(see Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other)

As for the Sheriff, make both him and his wife mine-slaves, the other always punished for any trangressions.

Another nice suggestion ... bring on the nails :devil:

#2 is a plausible scenario certainly. To do that properly would have required a few more chapters and run into the holidays:(

I don't know how Barb feels, but as far as I'm concerned, if anyone wants to write a third volume in this story and do whatever you like with these characters, including Charles wherever he might be, you have my blessing.

Details ... details .... who cares? :rolleyes:

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... one big one could cover it. :p

Charlie-Sheen.jpg Not before my attorney draws up papers awarding me an advance and an 80 percent share of royalties, endorsements, promotional product endorsements, and exclusive Hollywood screen rights ... not to mention script approval. ;)

Nahhhhhhhhhhhhh ... one big one could cover it

Yet you didn't write it, did you?:p

Blaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!
Not before my attorney draws up papers awarding me an advance and an 80 percent share of royalties, endorsements, promotional product endorsements, and exclusive Hollywood screen rights ... not to mention script approval.

80%? Tree never did find that flying pig cartoon did he? Blaaaaaaaahhhh!

Yet you didn't write it, did you?:p

Blaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

80%? Tree never did find that flying pig cartoon did he? Blaaaaaaaahhhh!

Yet you didn't write it, did you?

00028156.Little.Caprice.jpg Opportunities lost ... blew my chance to get crucified for the holidays, didn't I? :(

Not before my attorney draws up papers awarding me an advance and an 80 percent share of royalties, endorsements, promotional product endorsements, and exclusive Hollywood screen rights ... not to mention script approval. ;)

I like the way you're thinking now Barb, keep it all in the small print.

I've got my calculator out, now let's see, 80% of nothing is.....................

Back
Top Bottom