Minnesota Moore and the Emperors' Treasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
And I should thank Barbara and Messaline (yes, and Winder:bdsm-wink:) for their representing such inspiring characters to write about.:clapping::clapping: I love your personas and wanted to take them a step further with a serious adventure.
I didn't mind your stealing borrowing the character of the Dean at all. One of the great things about this site is how stories reference each other yet still manage to stand alone. And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But giving Moore a ridiculously lavish budget that even she couldn't over-spend was going a bit too far. I'm going to have to really work to come up with a good reason excuse to discipline her now...

I didn't mind your stealing borrowing the character of the Dean at all. One of the great things about this site is how stories reference each other yet still manage to stand alone. And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. But giving Moore a ridiculously lavish budget that even she couldn't over-spend was going a bit too far. I'm going to have to really work to come up with a good reason excuse to discipline her now...

Totally agree Windar old chap ... She is a perennial thorn in ones side ... spendthrift, degenerate, dissipated, debauched, corrupt, depraved, reprobate, unprincipled, immoral; promiscuous, loose, wanton, licentious, lascivious, lecherous, libertine, lewd, decadent, shameless, abandoned, unrestrained, fast-living; sybaritic ... and just occasionally a pain in the arse ...

Last edited:
Totally agree Windar old chap ... She is a perennial thorn in ones side ... spendthrift, degenerate, dissipated, debauched, corrupt, depraved, reprobate, unprincipled, immoral; promiscuous, loose, wanton, licentious, lascivious, lecherous, libertine, lewd, decadent, shameless, abandoned, unrestrained, fast-living; sybaritic ... and just occasionally a pain in the arse ...

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank:

Back
Top Bottom