Misc Arena Scenes

Go to CruxDreams.com
And your renders all rate high HOLY SHIT!!! scores, and will go forthwith on the Agony Component and Obscene Display threads.:very_hot:
These are sensational images. I love how you have left her with a full bush - then nailed her legs apart in a wonderfully grotesque manner so her hairy muff is exposed for all to see.
Can't wait to see more.
Once the general's daughter is firmly pinned to her instrument of execution, it's time to raise her to the vertical...

Instead of the Men's magazine 3D art I've done previously, I have some partial and incomplete scenes from the arena. The first one concerns the crucifixion of the daughter of a rebel general whose attempt to seize the throne failed. The first images are of the daughter being led into the arena.

I especially like that in the 3rd pic a woman (is she perhaps a bit bored?) is lustfully waiting to see the cruel suffering of another woman, to be stripped naked and displayed to the crowd.

re·dun·dan·cy
/rəˈdəndənsē/
noun
  • ENGINEERING
    the inclusion of extra components which are not strictly necessary to functioning, in case of failure in other components.
    "a high degree of redundancy is built into the machinery installation"

Attachments

• 450ABBFB-8C18-4746-80AC-79AB1607970C.jpeg
    450ABBFB-8C18-4746-80AC-79AB1607970C.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,756
  • 053215AC-00CF-4012-9096-2F697C58A22E.jpeg
    053215AC-00CF-4012-9096-2F697C58A22E.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 1,952
re·dun·dan·cy
/rəˈdəndənsē/
noun
  • ENGINEERING
    the inclusion of extra components which are not strictly necessary to functioning, in case of failure in other components.
    "a high degree of redundancy is built into the machinery installation"

Apostate I do agree with your word on the last set of pictures. I could not think of how to say it but you explained with the correct one.

Apostate I do agree with your word on the last set of pictures. I could not think of how to say it but you explained with the correct one.

The other word that came to mind was "overkill," in that I don’t think any crucifixion was really carried out that way. But then we have the observation by Josephus

" . . . nailed those they caught, one after one way, and another after another, to the crosses, by way of jest,"

so you can’t put anything past some pissed off Romans. :eeek:

Apostate was correct that this was not the usual run of crucifixion positions, and I like his comment that "you can't put anything past some pissed off Romans." Because that's just what led me to make the original image that will be the last in this series. I imagined that the governor's wife was the "pissed off Roman," since she had learned that the general had planned to send her and her husband to the Arena if his revolt had been successful. But, since he had died fighting and his wife had opened her veins in the Roman manner of suicide, their daughter was the only member of the family to be captured alive (along with some of their slaves, who would follow the daughter to the Arena). So the governor's wife ordered the Crucifier to make the daughter's execution memorable. The terror of the poor, crucified girl when the Crucifier displayed the torture cylinder in front of her horrified eyes can only be imagined . . .

Attachments

• 04.5 Shown the torture cylinder 01.jpg
    04.5 Shown the torture cylinder 01.jpg
    664.4 KB · Views: 2,053
  • 04.5 Shown the torture cylinder 02.jpg
    04.5 Shown the torture cylinder 02.jpg
    679.4 KB · Views: 2,034
Apostate was correct that this was not the usual run of crucifixion positions, and I like his comment that "you can't put anything past some pissed off Romans." Because that's just what led me to make the original image that will be the last in this series. I imagined that the governor's wife was the "pissed off Roman," since she had learned that the general had planned to send her and her husband to the Arena if his revolt had been successful. But, since he had died fighting and his wife had opened her veins in the Roman manner of suicide, their daughter was the only member of the family to be captured alive (along with some of their slaves, who would follow the daughter to the Arena). So the governor's wife ordered the Crucifier to make the daughter's execution memorable. The terror of the poor, crucified girl when the Crucifier displayed the torture cylinder in front of her horrified eyes can only be imagined . . .
Thats beautiful Amazing Amazing Amazing work!

Fantastic images. Can't wait to see more

The general's daughter screams wildly as the cold metal shaft is shoved ruthlessly into her pussy, tearing her maidenhead cruelly until it reaches the limits of her unused love-tunnel. But the Crucifier is determined to shove it all the way into her.

"It won't go any further!" the desperate aristocrat screams at her tormentor, but he only smiles and says, "That's what you think, little one! This is the fruits of your father's attempt to seize the governorship."

"But I didn't do anything! I don't want to die!"

"What you want no longer matters, traitor. All you have to do is live a long time on your cross and entertain my master and his mistress. Ah . . . I can feel my shaft getting ready to tear its way into your womb . . . prepare yourself, wench!"

Attachments

• 05 cylinder inserted 01.jpg
    05 cylinder inserted 01.jpg
    546.9 KB · Views: 1,875
  • 05 cylinder inserted 02.jpg
    05 cylinder inserted 02.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 1,861
The general's daughter screams wildly as the cold metal shaft is shoved ruthlessly into her pussy, tearing her maidenhead cruelly until it reaches the limits of her unused love-tunnel. But the Crucifier is determined to shove it all the way into her.

"It won't go any further!" the desperate aristocrat screams at her tormentor, but he only smiles and says, "That's what you think, little one! This is the fruits of your father's attempt to seize the governorship."

"What you want no longer matters, traitor. All you have to do is live a long time on your cross and entertain my master and his mistress. Ah . . . I can feel my shaft getting ready to tear its way into your womb . . . prepare yourself, wench!"
Amazing! Pleees Moore! Beautiful! Thanks! :goodjob:

"What you want no longer matters, traitor. All you have to do is live a long time on your cross and entertain my master and his mistress. Ah . . . I can feel my shaft getting ready to t ear its way into your womb . . . prepare yourself, wench!"

Intense. :eek::very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom