Misc Arena Scenes

Go to CruxDreams.com
The general's daughter screams wildly as the cold metal shaft is shoved ruthlessly into her pussy, tearing her maidenhead cruelly until it reaches the limits of her unused love-tunnel. But the Crucifier is determined to shove it all the way into her.

"It won't go any further!" the desperate aristocrat screams at her tormentor, but he only smiles and says, "That's what you think, little one! This is the fruits of your father's attempt to seize the governorship."

"But I didn't do anything! I don't want to die!"

"What you want no longer matters, traitor. All you have to do is live a long time on your cross and entertain my master and his mistress. Ah . . . I can feel my shaft getting ready to tear its way into your womb . . . prepare yourself, wench!"
She is so hot with her fabulous furry bush that I am desperate to save her from this torture - but like the rest of the onlookers I am helpless.

Apostate was correct that this was not the usual run of crucifixion positions, and I like his comment that "you can't put anything past some pissed off Romans." Because that's just what led me to make the original image that will be the last in this series. I imagined that the governor's wife was the "pissed off Roman," since she had learned that the general had planned to send her and her husband to the Arena if his revolt had been successful. But, since he had died fighting and his wife had opened her veins in the Roman manner of suicide, their daughter was the only member of the family to be captured alive (along with some of their slaves, who would follow the daughter to the Arena). So the governor's wife ordered the Crucifier to make the daughter's execution memorable. The terror of the poor, crucified girl when the Crucifier displayed the torture cylinder in front of her horrified eyes can only be imagined . . .

Apostate is probably right...but I love the position...her legs spread wide...to watch her orgasms...I always want the pussy totally shaved but to think the Romans bothered with that is a stretch....would be ideal if the cross had a comus on it mounted in her ass....for anal pleasures....I like the way her pussy is available for more abuse pleasures and tortures....she would probably die quickly on this as there is no way for her to push up on the nails and breathe ....if just her ankles were nailed and legs spread wide with knees bent she would enjoy her nailing much longer to dance the dance of lust and please the lusts of the crowd....Love to see Eva Inanna crucified like this....her lustful body is craving this type of nailing...she lusts to display her totally nude well striped body and dance the dance of lust for the crowd.....

Last edited:
....she would probably die quickly on this as there is no way for her to push up on the nails and breathe ....if just her ankles were nailed and legs spread wide with knees bent she would enjoy her nailing much longer to dance the dance of lust and please the lusts of the crowd....
I'm afraid I'd have to disagree about how long the governor's daughter would last. It was part of the Crucifier's intent to nail her in this position for two reasons, both requested by the governor's wife: 1. Torture to her pussy (coming soon), and 2. She would last longer, because she would have no need to push herself up in order to breathe. There's no weight hanging from her wrists. All her weight is borne by the nails in thigh, knee, and ankle. It's a variation on what the Roman's would do, when they wanted a criminal to last longer. They'd bend his or her knees up until his feet were tight against his or her buttocks before driving in the nails, thus supporting his or her weight. That way, the victim wouldn't have to struggle for breath and die of strangulation when his or her muscles got too exhausted.

I'm afraid I'd have to disagree about how long the governor's daughter would last. It was part of the Crucifier's intent to nail her in this position for two reasons, both requested by the governor's wife: 1. Torture to her pussy (coming soon), and 2. She would last longer, because she would have no need to push herself up in order to breathe. There's no weight hanging from her wrists. All her weight is borne by the nails in thigh, knee, and ankle. It's a variation on what the Roman's would do, when they wanted a criminal to last longer. They'd bend his or her knees up until his feet were tight against his or her buttocks before driving in the nails, thus supporting his or her weight. That way, the victim wouldn't have to struggle for breath and die of strangulation when his or her muscles got too exhausted.
I like your evil thought process. Keeping her alive longer to torture that delightful, spread hairy pussy would thrill the crowd. I long to see what you have planned for her.

as long as this will prolong her suffering....so be it....the longer she is nailed totally nude to the cross and alive and eager for her lusful body to be abused the better...

Last edited:
Aramina's body is awash in pain from her cruel crucifixion, but she can't take her eyes of the Crucifier. She doesn't know what he's doing with that metal thing in his hands, but she is terrified anyway as he affixes it to her post under the juncture of her hugely spread legs. Nothing that fiend does bodes well at all for her, but she will soon be aghast at the true significance of what the executioner is doing.

Attachments

• 06 Brazier put on cross #1.jpg
    06 Brazier put on cross #1.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 2,093
  • 06 Brazier put on cross #2.jpg
    06 Brazier put on cross #2.jpg
    501.6 KB · Views: 2,013
  • 06 Brazier put on cross #3.jpg
    06 Brazier put on cross #3.jpg
    465.7 KB · Views: 2,117
Aramina's body is awash in pain from her cruel crucifixion, but she can't take her eyes of the Crucifier. She doesn't know what he's doing with that metal thing in his hands, but she is terrified anyway as he affixes it to her post under the juncture of her hugely spread legs. Nothing that fiend does bodes well at all for her, but she will soon be aghast at the true significance of what the executioner is doing.
Wonderfully fiendish. Hope her magnificent tuft of pussy fur survives the singeing

With the brazier in place under Aramina's groin, the Crucifier scoops up ladle after ladle of fiery coals and dumps them into the brazier until the stem of the torture cylinder is completely surrounded. The governor's daughter is beside herself with the pain of heat rising from the coals, but she becomes increasingly aware that the shaft so far up inside her is heating well past the discomfort point. She looks down between her breasts and realizes the fiendishness of what the Romans are doing to her . . .

Attachments

• 07 Brazier in place & coals added 01.jpg
    07 Brazier in place & coals added 01.jpg
    580 KB · Views: 2,000
  • 07 Brazier in place & coals added 02.jpg
    07 Brazier in place & coals added 02.jpg
    780.2 KB · Views: 1,980
And your renders all rate high HOLY SHIT!!! scores, and will go forthwith on the Agony Component and Obscene Display threads.:very_hot:
And your renders all rate high HOLY SHIT!!! scores, and will go forthwith on the Agony Component and Obscene Display threads.:very_hot:
Wow. Typically, I lightly peruse this category (Arena).....but DAMN......this TOP NOTCH. Love the "model"; a refreshing new taste.

Here's the last vignette in this series. The machinations of the Crucifier have come to fruition, and the metal torture cylinder shoved all the way up inside the poor, innocent general's daughter is now red-hot. The Crucifier helpfully points out to the governor's wife and her husband how high up the fiery metal torture implement reaches while Aramina convulses against the iron spikes which pin her so cruelly to her execution cross. The pain is intolerable, but the crowd goes wild at being able to see such a spectacle. I guess there was nothing on MTV that day.

The governor's wife clearly shows her bloodthirsty side, since she isn't bothered in the least by Aramina's torment. This is an older Victoria 4.2 model that I had in my stash, but Daz Studio can still produce a very attractive render of the scene. The limitations are that the V4.2 figure is much harder to pose (especially when it comes to expressions) than the newer Genesis 3 & 8 figures. But in some ways, they can be very attractive.

The last image is a closeup of the central focus of Aramina's torment at this time, the hot steel cylinder reaching up into her womb. It's doubtful she's even aware of the pain of her crucifixion, but she'll be left alone after this until the fire burns out, after which she'll be left to slowly die of exhaustion (but she won't strangle--the nails hold her up). The Crucifier will make sure to give her water on a sponge so she won't die too early from dehydration. It would probably be better for the doomed girl if she could refuse to drink, but her thirst will soon drive her to suck all the moisture possible from the sponge whenever it's held up to her.

So that's it for this victim. My original intention was to simply post this last image in a suitable Arena setting along with the watching Legionnaire, but then I created the image of Aramina being led to her cross, which then caused the generation of her being nailed in place, etc., etc. Next up will be some of the slaves from the general's household, since the Romans were very thorough in making sure no possible revolutionaries were left alive, especially slaves. I forget the exact number of slave just in Italy during the Empire, but it was several times the number of Romans.

Attachments

• 08 Coals ablaze & cylinder red-hot 01.jpg
    08 Coals ablaze & cylinder red-hot 01.jpg
    597 KB · Views: 1,877
  • 08 Coals ablaze & cylinder red-hot 02.jpg
    08 Coals ablaze & cylinder red-hot 02.jpg
    665.9 KB · Views: 1,692
  • 08 Coals ablaze & cylinder red-hot 03.jpg
    08 Coals ablaze & cylinder red-hot 03.jpg
    724.8 KB · Views: 1,740
Here's the last vignette in this series. The machinations of the Crucifier have come to fruition, and the metal torture cylinder shoved all the way up inside the poor, innocent general's daughter is now red-hot. The Crucifier helpfully points out to the governor's wife and her husband how high up the fiery metal torture implement reaches while Aramina convulses against the iron spikes which pin her so cruelly to her execution cross. The pain is intolerable, but the crowd goes wild at being able to see such a spectacle. I guess there was nothing on MTV that day.

The governor's wife clearly shows her bloodthirsty side, since she isn't bothered in the least by Aramina's torment. This is an older Victoria 4.2 model that I had in my stash, but Daz Studio can still produce a very attractive render of the scene. The limitations are that the V4.2 figure is much harder to pose (especially when it comes to expressions) than the newer Genesis 3 & 8 figures. But in some ways, they can be very attractive.

The last image is a closeup of the central focus of Aramina's torment at this time, the hot steel cylinder reaching up into her womb. It's doubtful she's even aware of the pain of her crucifixion, but she'll be left alone after this until the fire burns out, after which she'll be left to slowly die of exhaustion (but she won't strangle--the nails hold her up). The Crucifier will make sure to give her water on a sponge so she won't die too early from dehydration. It would probably be better for the doomed girl if she could refuse to drink, but her thirst will soon drive her to suck all the moisture possible from the sponge whenever it's held up to her.

So that's it for this victim. My original intention was to simply post this last image in a suitable Arena setting along with the watching Legionnaire, but then I created the image of Aramina being led to her cross, which then caused the generation of her being nailed in place, etc., etc. Next up will be some of the slaves from the general's household, since the Romans were very thorough in making sure no possible revolutionaries were left alive, especially slaves. I forget the exact number of slave just in Italy during the Empire, but it was several times the number of Romans.
Fabulously brutal. Love how her pubes begin to singe

:very_hot::bdsm-heart:

I think that is somewhat exaggerated. I believe steel starts to glow at about 700°C, and I assume one could not survive such temperatures at or inside a body.

Once in a shop (garage) I touched an innocent looking piece of metal - not glowing - and I burnt my fingers seriously. That thing was hot, damned hot, and it took long before I felt good again. So, a red glowing piece of metal in a vagina? But of course, somehow it must be depicted that it is hot. But perhaps the fire ant one end of it would be enough?

I think that is somewhat exaggerated. I believe steel starts to glow at about 700°C, and I assume one could not survive such temperatures at or inside a body.

Once in a shop (garage) I touched an innocent looking piece of metal - not glowing - and I burnt my fingers seriously. That thing was hot, damned hot, and it took long before I felt good again. So, a red glowing piece of metal in a vagina? But of course, somehow it must be depicted that it is hot. But perhaps the fire ant one end of it would be enough?
You make a good point, and in stories I have made sure that red-hot irons were quenched in oil to bring them down to the point that they burned severely but didn't kill the nerves, since the torturer wanted to re-apply the hot iron again. But that's not simply possible in 3D art--it's actually pretty difficult to show what I did. As for the hot at one end only, that was simply beyond my talents when I made this 3D image. I could do it now, but my intent in this thread was to post some crux vignettes I made in the past without completely redoing what I had already done. Doing the introductory scenes was more than I originally intended!

Maybe next time!

Back
Top Bottom