Misc Arena Scenes

Go to CruxDreams.com
Once the general's daughter is firmly pinned to her instrument of execution, it's time to raise her to the vertical...
Wonderful pics. Really great! Especially I love her nailed thighs. That's perfect and hard to find, but so nice. Would it be possible, that I tell you some of my ideas and you do the pics to it? I would pay for it.

Here's the last images of Aziza by herself. But she's not alone on the Arena sand. Beside her is Fannia, a large-breasted kitchen slave who wasn't bright enough to try to escape when escape was still possible, before the guard squads of Roman soldiers spread out to search for the members of the general's household. I'll be posting her next.

And there are the short spikes along the brace just to add a little twist to her woes. And the cornu is really an impaling phallus going up her backside to take some of the pressure off her arms so she can breathe easier and last longer. Fiendish critters, these Romans.

Not to worry. The long phallus is well rounded up inside her entrails.
The way you tortured this beautiful girl is highend. Magnificent!

And here we have a captured rebel warrior. So skilled was she at the use of sword and shield that the governor had briefly considered sending her to be a gladiator and match her against male gladiators. But the general who had defeated her small but stalwart army had argued against it, making the point that putting her in the ring meant that the public who came to watch the games might push to grant her freedom if she won her matches. Reluctantly, knowing that setting such a warrior free was not in the best interests of Rome, the governor sent her to the cross. And he gave in to the general whose men she had slain, who wished her to die a hard death as an example to others who might consider rebellion, and ordered her crucified in a manner so that she would not strangle to death trying to draw oxygen into her exhausted body. She would live for days on the cross if she was kept well-watered.

Attachments

• Captured Rebel crucified 01.jpg
    Captured Rebel crucified 01.jpg
    657.6 KB · Views: 1,768
  • Captured Rebel crucified 02.jpg
    Captured Rebel crucified 02.jpg
    721.9 KB · Views: 1,781
  • Captured Rebel crucified 03.jpg
    Captured Rebel crucified 03.jpg
    636.6 KB · Views: 1,804
And here we have a captured rebel warrior. So skilled was she at the use of sword and shield that the governor had briefly considered sending her to be a gladiator and match her against male gladiators. But the general who had defeated her small but stalwart army had argued against it, making the point that putting her in the ring meant that the public who came to watch the games might push to grant her freedom if she won her matches. Reluctantly, knowing that setting such a warrior free was not in the best interests of Rome, the governor sent her to the cross. And he gave in to the general whose men she had slain, who wished her to die a hard death as an example to others who might consider rebellion, and ordered her crucified in a manner so that she would not strangle to death trying to draw oxygen into her exhausted body. She would live for days on the cross if she was kept well-watered.
The way she is nailed is simply breathtaking.

Great images - and thanks again for depicting the full bush

Very expressive and amazing! I love realistic scenes. would be interesting to see the nailing scenes...

Unfortunately for your wishes, Martha, those are all the images I've done for Aramina, the Governor's Daughter. I leave it to your imagination just how badly she would suffer on her cross before death finally released her from her agony.

My intention in this thread was to include some miscellaneous crux images that I had done only one or a few of, so I'm going to post some images on that theme. I'll save longer series for another time. They all take an enormous amount of time, and I don't think I've ever finished one of those series.

Even the singletons require some updating before they're ready to be posted. Here's the first one I have ready, that of the crucifixion of Aziza, Aramina's Nubian maid. The time is a week following the death of her mistress.

Love the comus deep in her ass....forced to ride it as she dances on the cross

I did these crucifixion scenes several years ago. What I did to make them more presentable was to replace the rather plain ground and arena models with a better arena scene. But doing nailing takes a lot of time, which is in short supply at the moment.

And since your time's in short supply I won’t pester you about adding copious amounts of blood around her multiple nailings.

No matter. Damn, you’re good.:very_hot:

And since your time's in short supply I won’t pester you about adding copious amounts of blood around her multiple nailings.

No matter. Damn, you’re good.:very_hot:
Sorry about the blood. I did it for the general's daughter, and that was the first time, and it took quite a while before I was halfway happy with it. I was trying to find some images where I was fairly happy with the crucified subject without going into a bunch of additional work. I'm still in the learning process, and I've got a feeling some of the really expert artists can do it in a fraction of the time it takes me. Maybe one of these days I can catch up . . .

Sorry about the blood. I did it for the general's daughter, and that was the first time, and it took quite a while before I was halfway happy with it. I was trying to find some images where I was fairly happy with the crucified subject without going into a bunch of additional work. I'm still in the learning process, and I've got a feeling some of the really expert artists can do it in a fraction of the time it takes me. Maybe one of these days I can catch up . . .
It makes me happy just with only a little blood. For me the agony and the pain belonging to the victim are more relevant. Really especial are your new looks, the fantastic positions, the closeness to the victim and the brilliant new ideas what you do to her. Right way!

This one's really an oldie, going back to Daz Studio's Victoria 4.2 character. I did this one a while back, and I decided to post her here as another captured rebel. The old characters were a lot different to work with, especially with posing them and putting expressions on their faces. The Genesis 3 characters I usually use are much better.

Most of all, I'm not happy with her flesh tones, since Iray doesn't always work well with the old skin materials. One of the biggest drawbacks is that nothing that works to make Victoria 4.2 skin look wet and sweaty works when you use Iray to render the image, and none of my images would look the same if I didn't use Iray. Some of the experts use rendering software like Reality and Octane, but that software is (a) pricey, and (b) DIFFICULT to work with! I'm sure once an expert gets things working, he's hesitant to shift away to something like Iray, which is Daz Studio's in-house, NVidea-based rendering engine. But I've learned Iray passably well, even though I haven't figured out how to make it work with the old stuff. But I did like the image, so excuse the lack of pain-sweat (and no blood either, of course).

Attachments

• Another Captured Rebel 01.jpg
    Another Captured Rebel 01.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 1,684
  • Another Captured Rebel 02.jpg
    Another Captured Rebel 02.jpg
    712.9 KB · Views: 1,657
This one's really an oldie, going back to Daz Studio's Victoria 4.2 character. I did this one a while back, and I decided to post her here as another captured rebel. The old characters were a lot different to work with, especially with posing them and putting expressions on their faces. The Genesis 3 characters I usually use are much better.

Most of all, I'm not happy with her flesh tones, since Iray doesn't always work well with the old skin materials. One of the biggest drawbacks is that nothing that works to make Victoria 4.2 skin look wet and sweaty works when you use Iray to render the image, and none of my images would look the same if I didn't use Iray. Some of the experts use rendering software like Reality and Octane, but that software is (a) pricey, and (b) DIFFICULT to work with! I'm sure once an expert gets things working, he's hesitant to shift away to something like Iray, which is Daz Studio's in-house, NVidea-based rendering engine. But I've learned Iray passably well, even though I haven't figured out how to make it work with the old stuff. But I did like the image, so excuse the lack of pain-sweat (and no blood either, of course).

bleumune, whatever technical issues you have with skin textures, I want you to know I do appreciate your law of gravity abiding breasts.

Attachments

• 247C741A-5343-41DD-A6C7-81D949C0582B.jpeg
    247C741A-5343-41DD-A6C7-81D949C0582B.jpeg
    429.7 KB · Views: 1,474
  • 3F1AF1CF-5BB7-49A7-A440-1A7F3859B407.jpeg
    3F1AF1CF-5BB7-49A7-A440-1A7F3859B407.jpeg
    597.8 KB · Views: 1,453
bleumune, whatever technical issues you have with skin textures, I want you to know I do appreciate your law of gravity abiding breasts.
Well, I do like big boobs, and I was an engineer for years before retiring, so gravity is gonna pull those things downward! And I think there's gotta be a way to do wet skins on V4.2, but it'll take research time I don't have at the moment.

But here's a question for the veterans here. Would things like Old West indian torture be appropriate here? It's kind of a favorite fantasy :jump1::jump1: but I don't want to tromp on anyone's toes.

Bleumune, you are giving us victims with expressive faces and original poses, many thanks. Your scenes are not always 100% to my taste, but I look forward each time to seeing what you have for us. This one is masterful; a beautiful body well posed, with an amazing expression of pain and despair on her face. She would be terribly uncomfortable on that cross, the way you have placed her, and she makes a fine display for the audience. I wonder what effect the nails in her upper thighs/buttocks would have? Hold her firmly to the cross, maybe, but the blood loss would likely be fatal unless you were very careful with placement.

The sweat and other details are amazing, when you've mastered blood then a modest application will make these pics even better.

And this one, yes. I love the pose again, and echo Apostate in appreciating you getting her breasts right, usually a big miss with these upside down crux pics. I see what you mean about the older figure, but it does work, and I love the bush you've given her too. I'm not so big on breast piercing, but I cut you some slack for that on account of liking the rest of the ensemble ;) Who can object to a nice upside down spread thighs crucifixion ?

On the Indian torture question, I think there are certainly places here you could post that sort of work, and I would definitely be interested in seeing it :)

But here's a question for the veterans here. Would things like Old West indian torture be appropriate here? It's kind of a favorite fantasy :jump1::jump1: but I don't want to tromp on anyone's toes.

Don't know what West Indian Torture is, but I am curious to learn about it. Go ahead, the quicker the better.

Back
Top Bottom