Mixed Anime Images

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice link there graphicsguy
I've been "plundering" the internet for crux pictures for a very many years now. Thing is, the number grows year on year (which is good). There are always more sources out there, and we have enough members here to find them. That means you, graphicsguy, and everyone else out there. Don't leave it all to people like me and TC and Hondo etc :)
Thanks for finding a great new resource. Foreign language sites are the ones I am most likely to miss, being a largely monoglot English speaker :D
get out there, people!

ps I love this one, any idea what the characters mean?

It means something like "female slave", but you already knew that, didn't you;)

There is another thread for this already
Oh I didn't know. sorry
Not to worry. :) A friendly passing staff member might just be able to move your pic to the Anime Crux thread, if they think it's necessary.

I have to say though, this image is excellent. Usually I find other Anime styles too "cute" or cartoonish to really convey the nature of the crux scene, but this image is beautiful, sensual, and stark at the same time. It has an edge. My favourite style of Anime. I can see why you like this picture.

Not to worry. :) A friendly passing staff member might just be able to move your pic to the Anime Crux thread, if they think it's necessary.

I have to say though, this image is excellent. Usually I find other Anime styles too "cute" or cartoonish to really convey the nature of the crux scene, but this image is beautiful, sensual, and stark at the same time. It has an edge. My favourite style of Anime. I can see why you like this picture.
I'm on a quest to find some good anime crux pics, and after I saw this pic I went into overdrive and I had to share it here. I was hoping others would have some good ones to share and did not know about the other threads

I'll start with one of my favorites
My opinion too! It is very strong pic that may tell a story!
The shadows and body are more worked out than usual in anime.
She is tied a cross. She is put on display. Head down : tired? humiliated? acceptance? Is she an important captive, or just put up to make an exemple?

Anime decapitation illust

Senran Kagura
Yumi

Attachments

• illust_73334986_20190223_081904.jpg
    illust_73334986_20190223_081904.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 161
  • illust_73334986_20190223_081906.jpg
    illust_73334986_20190223_081906.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 130
  • illust_73334986_20190223_081911.jpg
    illust_73334986_20190223_081911.jpg