Mixed artwork by ruoliuming

Go to CruxDreams.com
I meant I m half chinese mixed.. dont me to donkey. For that kinda torture, I fully aroused with that idea, I wish I would like to do even in the reality cuz i think it is not risk as like crucifixion. If there is wooden donkey details scene in Main Stream (i hv seen only small part on chinese torture chamber 1) , like Cersei walk of shame, I will be proudly be for actress's body double by being torture with real woonden donkey with dildo on public and hope it will have to shoot at least three days or more. Real publicly naked with huge crowd and huge mechanical wodden dildo ;) (but i may have to use lubricated liquid ) ;)

Lara in trouble

Lara in trouble 05.jpg

Soldiers finished their work and left. Then Lara realized that death had become a luxury, the constant pain and mosquito bites made her forget the shame of being naked. The sun set and rose, and the people on the road gradually increased, a woman came to their side.

"Morning," she said, then soaking a rag in water, "I'll clean you and make you pretty, so..." She touching the nail in Lara's foot, which stung and forced Lara to straighten herself, "... don't move, I'll be careful."

Merry Christmas Eve!

Lara in trouble

View attachment 1408122

Soldiers finished their work and left. Then Lara realized that death had become a luxury, the constant pain and mosquito bites made her forget the shame of being naked. The sun set and rose, and the people on the road gradually increased, a woman came to their side.

"Morning," she said, then soaking a rag in water, "I'll clean you and make you pretty, so..." She touching the nail in Lara's foot, which stung and forced Lara to straighten herself, "... don't move, I'll be careful."

Merry Christmas Eve!
It’s everything I imagined and more! Merry Christmas!

Lara in trouble

View attachment 1408122

Merry Christmas Eve!
Finally, I have been waiting for this for a very long time and Merry Christmas

Lara in trouble

View attachment 1408122

Merry Christmas Eve!
Thank u :)
Same to u :)

Back
Top Bottom