Mixed artwork by ruoliuming

Go to CruxDreams.com
So...... I've been missing for a while, right? Because I'm busy with my paper. And this is a little 4p story I made about crucifixion, and I hope you enjoy this. ;)

I did enjoy it, ruoliuming, quite a lot. But remember that, in Ancient Rome if a slave killed a master

4A47A196-3263-4490-867C-4384486AD0C0.jpeg

all the other slaves in the household would be crucified. The most famous, or infamous case occurred in 61 CE, when 400 slaves of a murdered master were crucified. Men, women and children. :eek:

Naturally, nobody expects you to draw 400 naked people nailed to crosses. ;)

I did enjoy it, ruoliuming, quite a lot. But remember that, in Ancient Rome if a slave killed a master

View attachment 817564

all the other slaves in the household would be crucified. The most famous, or infamous case occurred in 61 CE, when 400 slaves of a murdered master were crucified. Men, women and children. :eek:

Naturally, nobody expects you to draw 400 naked people nailed to crosses. ;)
Wow, you found it! Actually I know this rule and similar cases. I just want to be lazy, haha! ;)

Don't worry. I mean I will design a new character, not one of the works I've published. Maybe you can say what type you like? ;)

The woman in the Love pdf is my type I guess.

Maybe you can let her reincarnate? or secretly have a twin sister ;)

Anyways I'll enjoy your crux work of any beautifull woman!

So...... I've been missing for a while, right? Because I'm busy with my paper. And this is a little 4p story I made about crucifixion, and I hope you enjoy this. ;)

This was short but really touching. The only person willing to fight for her was the slave she had hardly ever noticed.

Your stories use to touch my heart. It always made me remember my youthful days when I created Ayesha with my friends here. Yours are still touch my youthful heart and alive my fantasy back. I love it so much even I cannot be that kinda girl again !
I'm also glad you can keep working on those beautiful art <3
Thank you *

Your stories use to touch my heart. It always made me remember my youthful days when I created Ayesha with my friends here. Yours are still touch my youthful heart and alive my fantasy back. I love it so much even I cannot be that kinda girl again !
I'm also glad you can keep working on those beautiful art <3
Thank you *
Thank you for liking my work! For me, the cross or torture is not the most important thing. What I really like is to create a character with some stories. In this process, her happiness is my happiness, her misfortune is my misfortune, I enjoy this feeling soooo much. ;)

Thank you for liking my work! For me, the cross or torture is not the most important thing. What I really like is to create a character with some stories. In this process, her happiness is my happiness, her misfortune is my misfortune, I enjoy this feeling soooo much. ;)
I love that kinda feeling too especislly in 1919's Xie Yi Ping. It touch me a lot. I can feel her when I was reading again and again...we are a bit dramatic and romantic in tragedy :) i did in Ayesha the same ;)

Last edited:
I am preparing a new work, which may be a full-length story about Aya or another Chinese story. I am not sure yet, so I am still thinking about that. Dear friends, do you have any good ideas?

And this is a Ps work, its pixel is not very high, because the material used is not high in pixels, please forgive me.
:)

Sunbathing.png

Sometimes sunbathing is not a treat! ;)

I love that kinda feeling too especislly in 1919's Xie Yi Ping. It touch me a lot. I can feel here when I was reading again and again...we are a bit dramatic and romantic in tragedy :) i did in Ayesha the same ;)
Well, I'll come up with a new story about China, and believe me, you won't be disappointed. ;)

I am preparing a new work, which may be a full-length story about Aya or another Chinese story. I am not sure yet, so I am still thinking about that. Dear friends, do you have any good ideas?

And this is a Ps work, its pixel is not very high, because the material used is not high in pixels, please forgive me.
:)

View attachment 861514

Sometimes sunbathing is not a treat! ;)
Let me search back in histroy !
There is Lady Dun or one king favourite concubine was executed by Empress Dowger in i think i dont remember the name.

Back
Top Bottom