Mixed artwork by ruoliuming

Go to CruxDreams.com
Let me search back in histroy !
There is Lady Dun or one king favourite concubine was executed by Empress Dowger in i think i dont remember the name.
Perhaps you could give me the full name of the Lady or the king? I don't know much about European history(except for Roman history), but a full name is enough for me to track down the whole thing.

Perhaps you could give me the full name of the Lady or the king? I don't know much about European history(except for Roman history), but a full name is enough for me to track down the whole thing.
Nope it is in Chinese history..Consort Duan ...I meant.

Chen Shuozhen is also the one you can think.
;)

Well, I'll come up with a new story about China, and believe me, you won't be disappointed. ;)

A story including Yupar riding the "donkey" and getting crucified would have my vote, and hers too I suspect. I'm not so much into mutilation.

View attachment 861514
Sometimes sunbathing is not a treat! ;)

Maybe not for her but it's a treat for us :)

Well, I'll come up with a new story about China, and believe me, you won't be disappointed. ;)

I also love your illustrated stories so I'm sure we won't be disappointed

As some may have already remarked my special interest in history, historical maps and the coincidences of history, which prevented alternative historical developments like the Mongols, who had the chance of conquering the main capitals of all leading European nations in 1241 and "failed" because of the sudden death of their Great Khan Oegedei.

Similar to that story, this map caught my interest ...

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.05.21_20h50m26s_002_.jpg

... because you do not really need a science fiction story with time travellers to explain such a map. It is enough to imagine a slight change in Chinese history of the reigning dynasty in 1435 - 1440 and this map could easily have become our reality today.

Maybe I am wrong, or I have missed it, but as fas as I have read through the threads here, no one has mentioned "Admiral Zheng He" here, of whom is not really clear what countries and continents he has discovered with his gigantic fleets which must have been swimming cities with - most probably - up to 30.000 sailors and soldiers.

There are speculations which were started by the unknown origin of relatively detailed maps from the Middle Ages which probably showed parts of continents which were officially unknown until Columbus or Magellan made their discoveries, but could have been known to Chinese fleet commanders.

Some persons went much too far in their imaginations of these Chinese fleets like Gavin Menzies, but on the other hand, the origins of some maps remain unknown - like one of "Fra Mauro" from 1459 which shows the Cape of Good Hope (officially discovered 1488 by Bartholomeu Diaz) and the German "World Map" from Martin Waldseemüller which shows in 1507 the complete East Coast of today's USA including Florida which was first mentioned and officially discovered by Juan Ponce de Leon in 1513. (Hm!?)
In any case and without historical doubt, one of the first Chinese fleets brought in 1415 a giraffe to China.
Ashampoo_Snap_2020.05.21_21h45m45s_003_.jpg (That poor animal made probably the longest and most uncomfortable journey a giraffe ever did until 1415 !)

I am preparing a new work, which may be a full-length story about Aya or another Chinese story. I am not sure yet, so I am still thinking about that. Dear friends, do you have any good ideas?

And this is a Ps work, its pixel is not very high, because the material used is not high in pixels, please forgive me.
:)

View attachment 861514

Sometimes sunbathing is not a treat! ;)
Another Ling Chi story would be amazing.

Time travel is not always pleasant, especially when lethal weapons are not allowed.

Laura is a Time-Space Administration Bureau agent who was ordered to protect scientists when they travel in time, but the wrong coordinates allowed them to be discovered by Roman soldiers. Laura was eventually captured by the Romans to cover the safe evacuation of the scientists. The scientists who managed to return to the modern age told the Time-Space Administration Bureau, and the incompetent administrator, after long meeting and discussions, finally a rescue team was sent. Laura's boyfriend was in the line too, but apparently they arrived too late......

View attachment 744182
She’s dead already or not yet?

As some may have already remarked my special interest in history, historical maps and the coincidences of history, which prevented alternative historical developments like the Mongols, who had the chance of conquering the main capitals of all leading European nations in 1241 and "failed" because of the sudden death of their Great Khan Oegedei.

Similar to that story, this map caught my interest ...

View attachment 861958

... because you do not really need a science fiction story with time travellers to explain such a map. It is enough to imagine a slight change in Chinese history of the reigning dynasty in 1435 - 1440 and this map could easily have become our reality today.

Maybe I am wrong, or I have missed it, but as fas as I have read through the threads here, no one has mentioned "Admiral Zheng He" here, of whom is not really clear what countries and continents he has discovered with his gigantic fleets which must have been swimming cities with - most probably - up to 30.000 sailors and soldiers.

There are speculations which were started by the unknown origin of relatively detailed maps from the Middle Ages which probably showed parts of continents which were officially unknown until Columbus or Magellan made their discoveries, but could have been known to Chinese fleet commanders.

Some persons went much too far in their imaginations of these Chinese fleets like Gavin Menzies, but on the other hand, the origins of some maps remain unknown - like one of "Fra Mauro" from 1459 which shows the Cape of Good Hope (officially discovered 1488 by Bartholomeu Diaz) and the German "World Map" from Martin Waldseemüller which shows in 1507 the complete East Coast of today's USA including Florida which was first mentioned and officially discovered by Juan Ponce de Leon in 1513. (Hm!?)
In any case and without historical doubt, one of the first Chinese fleets brought in 1415 a giraffe to China.
View attachment 861976 (That poor animal made probably the longest and most uncomfortable journey a giraffe ever did until 1415 !)

Indeed, in terms of geographical position, European colonization of the Americas was more advantageous than east Asian colonization of the Americas. So my vision is that China's Jing Dynasty used its overseas colony in the Philippines after being invaded by northern nomads to carry about 300,000 people across the Pacific, find Hawaii and resupply there and eventually reach the Los Angeles area. In this way, a certain population base can ensure the cultural independence of civilization, and assimilation of the original Indians in the new continent can make up for the population disadvantage. In addition, the time of arriving in America hundreds of years in advance can make up for the geographical advantages of European colonization of America. Of course, these are just some simple ideas. I am trying to improve the history of Jing Empire to make it more real now. :)

NEED SOME HELP

I need some pictures of British aristocracy and common people's clothing(including outerwear and underwear) after Norman Conquest in the 11th century as a reference.

2. I want to find a cartoon. I remember that was a series of comics. One of the stories is that a girl (maybe a Time Traveler) went back to the past and was crucified with Jesus, the girl also encouraged Jesus during this period. And there is no nudity in that cartoon. I can only remember one of the pictures is under the cross, one guard with the girl's modern clothes said that it would be sexy for his wife to wear them. The name of the cartoon seems to be "XX gospel", but I'm not sure.

If someone is willing to help me, thank you sooo much! ;)

NEED SOME HELP

I need some pictures of British aristocracy and common people's clothing(including outerwear and underwear) after Norman Conquest in the 11th century as a reference.

2. I want to find a cartoon. I remember that was a series of comics. One of the stories is that a girl (maybe a Time Traveler) went back to the past and was crucified with Jesus, the girl also encouraged Jesus during this period. And there is no nudity in that cartoon. I can only remember one of the pictures is under the cross, one guard with the girl's modern clothes said that it would be sexy for his wife to wear them. The name of the cartoon seems to be "XX gospel", but I'm not sure.

If someone is willing to help me, thank you sooo much! ;)

1. here are some examples of late Anglo Saxon and Norman era costumes, plenty more out there on the web
early-medieval-tunic-clovis-red-blue.jpg91b0bdcdd9b3d8b4e2f5cad2b0c24baa.jpg_methode_times_prod_web_bin_2a598d22-1481-11ea-99d6-4e6452715c3d.jpg294be0418379c2a3c4a016b02ed6db1c.jpgdress.jpg

2. I think this is the cartoon you mean but I only have 2 pics and would love to see the rest
p24_16 copy.jpgp24_18 copy.jpg

1. here are some examples of late Anglo Saxon and Norman era costumes, plenty more out there on the web
View attachment 869878View attachment 869879View attachment 869880View attachment 869881View attachment 869882

2. I think this is the cartoon you mean but I only have 2 pics and would love to see the rest
View attachment 869884View attachment 869883
Thank you soooo much! That's what I want! With these materials, I can make some new works better! In addition, do you know what punishment will be used to execute traitors during William the conqueror? Because I don't know much about British history, sorry.

You're right. This cartoon is what I'm looking for! I'll see if I can find more, thank you again! ;)

View attachment 869878View attachment 869879View attachment 869880View attachment 869881View attachment 869882

View attachment 869884View attachment 869883
I found the link to this cartoon:

Thank you soooo much! That's what I want! With these materials, I can make some new works better! In addition, do you know what punishment will be used to execute traitors during William the conqueror? Because I don't know much about British history, sorry.

You're right. This cartoon is what I'm looking for! I'll see if I can find more, thank you again! ;)

A simple guide for starters

I found the link to this cartoon:

That is a weird cartoon. Thanks for finding it :)

Attachments

• 2C77AC35-7961-436F-896C-8CA98A33289F.jpeg
    2C77AC35-7961-436F-896C-8CA98A33289F.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 1,651
Back
Top Bottom