Mixed Crucifixion (m/f)

Go to CruxDreams.com
To restrict those crucified to only those deemed to have beautiful, youthful, bodies, would deny the public from seeing the real bodies of the condemned as they are displayed, hanging stark naked on their crosses.

Imagine, if you will, the middle aged, tailored suit wearing businessman, convicted of serial sexual assault on his female employees, now spread and tied nude to his cross. The crowd will be treated to the sight of a 50 year old man with a paunch, receding hairline, hairy back and a pitifully pathetic penis, dangling and flaccid. There is a special, poetic beauty in such a tableau and an intimacy that titillates those watching.

One of the most intriguing renders I ever made was this one.
She ain't beautiful or even attractive to me.
Very glad I made this portrait :D

Attachments

• OldFS.jpg
    OldFS.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
It was rather difficult to find asian and black males or females crucified, so after long time I think one should made it with LEGO, well I made a photoshop first..... So here asian, white and black males on cross.....
Nice picture! But I think the guys are missing a girl.:)

I protest! Grandma and grandpa also have the right to be crucified!:cursing2:;)
Oh. Their health may not allow the crucifixion. But if magic or technology (remember Clark's third principle) gives them new bodies, the crucifixion will pay for their youth.

Crucifixion is not a beauty contest!
This is a great idea! :jump:The winner of a beauty contest should be naked crucified on an oblique cross for gang rape. Or have a "calvary" for the miss and two vice-miss. Another option is to crucify all the girls participating in the contest, and the most beautiful will be awarded a crown of thorns with additional time on the cross and some more torture as a prize!

Indeed - if you only put up the pretty, people might start to wonder if they're there for their crimes or for some other reason...
The court is biased and corrupt.
-Your Honor! My client is ready to make a deal with the investigation. If she is found innocent, she agrees to be crucified. I ask the jury to take into account the youth and extraordinary beauty of the accused when passing a verdict.
-After conferring, we unanimously declare the convicted woman innocent and sentence her to be crucified within four hours with at least five orgasms!

Back
Top Bottom