Models required

Go to CruxDreams.com
However, as the years go by there comes the knowledge that there are things that I probably could not do without seriously endangering my health.
Wise meaning to accept the status of your older body and take not more risk than necessary.
Even few minutes on the cross, we are privileged to accomplish, is an Absolute Sensation but let the youngsters hang for hours.
Good luck!

Wise meaning to accept the status of your older body and take not more risk than necessary.
Even few minutes on the cross, we are privileged to accomplish, is an Absolute Sensation but let the youngsters hang for hours.
Good luck!
You are right! Even a few minutes to experience the 'Absolute Sensation' would be a priveledge! - and I'm sure I could do that!

I guesss this is probably a step too far, or even showing off/asking for approval: This 75yr old body runs 3 miles every other day and View attachment 885507at 5'8" is a trim 140lbs. I have to tell my self that I could do it - take a whipping and even hang on the cross for a short time. I wonder if I'll ever get the opportunity!

Attachments

• P8050001.JPG
    P8050001.JPG
    816.2 KB · Views: 177
Back
Top Bottom