Moderation

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've started two content threads so far, and both have been edited without explanation.

In the first, someone replaced the 1080x1920px cover art of a story with a thumbnail. Whatever, no big deal. I moved on with a mental note to avoid full-size graphics.

Now someone has taken my entire SV's Halloween Stuff thread (which I expected to contain around 17 original images by weeks's end), and buried it on page 20 of an existing thread.

I'm not unreasonable—your forum, your rules, and I of course signed up less than a week ago. But I don't grok any of this, and my early days here have been slightly irritating for it.

Hi. All images should be uploaded as thumbnails unless they are hosted on another site. This saves a bit on the running costs of this site. I can see why your Halloween thread was moved to a similar thread. A little misunderstanding there I think. Please repost your SV Halloween thread in Fantasy Unlimited.

Hi. All images should be uploaded as thumbnails unless they are hosted on another site. This saves a bit on the running costs of this site. I can see why your Halloween thread was moved to a similar thread. A little misunderstanding there I think. Please repost your SV Halloween thread in Fantasy Unlimited.

Okay, the thumbnail thing makes sense.

Unless I completely botched the posting process (which is possible), the thread that got merged should have already been in Fantasy Unlimited. I'll repost and hope for the best.

Thanks for the reply.

Edit:
Can you please delete post #394 in the Happy Halloween thread? If all goes well, it should be redundant, and I apparently can't edit it since it was moved.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom