Crucifixion As A Modern Death Penalty

Go to CruxDreams.com
i will be treated to a prolonged anal hook suspension this evening and an all day session on the rack tomorrow. i am grateful for the artistry my MASTER employs in these exquisite tortures as they instruct me in the pleasures to be found in suffering and humiliation .

Oh Yes Love,Even For Picking Up A Coin
In The Street, Arrested Taken Into A
Disused Basement Where Madam
Guillotine Waits For Me, Fucked, Well
I Am A Girl, That`s Mandatory , Then
Strapped To The Bascule, Slid Into The
Lunette , Bye Bye Everyone.
Keep in mind, it's not just the women that have fantasies about going to the guillotine.

Same Theme

Attachments

• riven_vs_teemo__2_5__by_beamgundam-daqty1a.jpg
    riven_vs_teemo__2_5__by_beamgundam-daqty1a.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 268
  • riven_vs_teemo__3_5__by_beamgundam-daqty2d.jpg
    riven_vs_teemo__3_5__by_beamgundam-daqty2d.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 244
  • riven_vs_teemo__4_5__by_beamgundam-daqty4e.jpg
    riven_vs_teemo__4_5__by_beamgundam-daqty4e.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 235
  • snuff_bunny_by_mickeyjay-daziph7.jpg
    snuff_bunny_by_mickeyjay-daziph7.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 218
  • ladies_sexy_black_playtime_bunny_costume_by_mickeyjay-dazf2ps.jpg
    ladies_sexy_black_playtime_bunny_costume_by_mickeyjay-dazf2ps.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 226
When I get there, I'm offered a choice like on a monthly credit card statement:
I can clear all my total, which will be very prolonged and painful,
or just take a minimum 5%, or somewhere in between,
but of course if I don't clear the 'debt', interest will be added to the remainder,
I'll have to keep returning
Well said. You know credit cards! Been done with them for years.

It was either Fritz Haarmann or Peter Kürten who said, as they were taken to the guillotine that they wanted to hear and feel their own blood gush as they died.

edit: Peter Kurtin:

Shortly before he was executed by guillotine, Peter Kurten, the so-called Vampire of Dusseldorf, asked the prison psychiatrist: "Tell me, after my head has been chopped off will I still be able to hear; at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck?" When the doctor replied that his ears and brain probably would function for several seconds after the blade struck, Kurten replied: "That would be the pleasure to end all pleasures".

In

I am looking for a story (non-lethal) I once had on my PC (unfortunately it disappeared during a crash)

The story is about a young girl who had been (legally) sentenced to crucifixion in the USA . She was nailed to the cross using Stainless steel nails (!!!): After she had been hanging for several hours she had been granted reprieval by the governor ( or they found out she was innocent ??) Of course she was taken down immediately and her wounds in her wrists and feet were taken care of.

I would be very grateful if somebody still has this story ( I think it was quite shortt)

Schandpfahl

I am looking for a story (non-lethal) I once had on my PC (unfortunately it disappeared during a crash)

The story is about a young girl who had been (legally) sentenced to crucifixion in the USA . She was nailed to the cross using Stainless steel nails (!!!): After she had been hanging for several hours she had been granted reprieval by the governor ( or they found out she was innocent ??) Of course she was taken down immediately and her wounds in her wrists and feet were taken care of.

I would be very grateful if somebody still has this story ( I think it was quite shortt)

Schandpfahl
We have a search field. Please try it multiple times for better results.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/search/15297679/?q=modern&o=date&c[title_only]=1

Yeah... You right.

I have no complaints. I just want to hear an opinion about this art

It's pretty small in his avatar, but it's interesting. I can make out a ladder leaning against the back of the cross, so I get the idea that they're not finished with her yet. I wonder what her story is, and what kind of culture goes to all the trouble to carve out those artistic looking patibuli just to crucify people on? Since I don't see any male victims I wonder if only the women get those and the men get some other shape? Are they done that way so you can tell even after there are only bones hanging there that it was a woman that died on that cross?

She seems to be enclosed by a wall, but we can see that there is another crucified beyond the wall to the right. Why is she set apart, or is the other the one that is separated from the rest? Did her crime merit some treatment to distinguish her from the others and make her more of an example?

Back
Top Bottom