Modern women prefer women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I don’t know if reference figures are any help in creating DAZ3D characters, but just in case here are two each for Ms. Bow and Ms. Brooks.
Good reference is always great to have and it definitely helps in getting those little details as accurate as possible, thank you

I hadn't seen that second one before so that's a great find :)

Last edited:
'Classy sluts' mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I so agree!

I can see where you are coming from (as it were......) with the Louise Brooks / Clara Bow thing. Brooks was so beautiful, and Bow so sultry. They really should have got together.

Something like this maybe :p
Clara&Louise001BW.jpg
Yeah I know this is a bit crap - For one thing I don't have a 3D hair model anywhere close to being like Clara's distinctive curly locks, and I have zero idea of how to create original hair for Daz3D - I can do 3D modelling of things like furniture and a few props, but hair is a very serious challenge and frankly I wouldn't know where to start, so I just (badly, because it's late here - well after midnight) photoshopped her hair.

The Clara model is also a bit rushed, being essentially a slightly modified version of the Louise character. I made her slightly taller (according to wikipedia, Louise was 1.57m and Clara was 1.61m), gave her wider eyes and a perky mouth, and she's getting closer but needs more work to be properly convincing.

Louise, on the other hand, is looking pretty good (apart from the crappy-looking pubes - once again, getting hair right is undoing my best efforts) and seems to be enjoying the special attention here :p

And yeah, I know that I forgot to put pubic hair on Clara which, by the reference pics I've seen, should be pretty thick (as should Louise's) but like I said, it's late and I can barely see straight as it's way past my bedtime :)

View attachment 752864
Yeah I know this is a bit crap - For one thing I don't have a 3D hair model anywhere close to being like Clara's distinctive curly locks, and I have zero idea of how to create original hair for Daz3D - I can do 3D modelling of things like furniture and a few props, but hair is a very serious challenge and frankly I wouldn't know where to start, so I just (badly, because it's late here - well after midnight) photoshopped her hair.

The Clara model is also a bit rushed, being essentially a slightly modified version of the Louise character. I made her slightly taller (according to wikipedia, Louise was 1.57m and Clara was 1.61m), gave her wider eyes and a perky mouth, and she's getting closer but needs more work to be properly convincing.

Louise, on the other hand, is looking pretty good (apart from the crappy-looking pubes - once again, getting hair right is undoing my best efforts) and seems to be enjoying the special attention here :p

And yeah, I know that I forgot to put pubic hair on Clara which, by the reference pics I've seen, should be pretty thick (as should Louise's) but like I said, it's late and I can barely see straight as it's way past my bedtime :)

Not bad at all for a first try. Do remember Ms. Bow was a redhead, though.

View attachment 752864

How did I miss this?! So hot!

Back
Top Bottom