Go to CruxDreams.com
Greetings!
I have been admiring the work of crux artists for a long time. I never modeled anything myself. After about 13 years of lurking, today I decided to have a go at creating something. So... here goes nothing...

Here's Monica on the cross. She was crucified by her boyfriend for cheating. Up until this moment, she was getting everything she ever asked for. She even had her soft feet licked and caressed by her boyfriend regularly... Everything changed when he learned about the cheating. He went completely insane and devised a plan to hammer nails through her small soft hands he used to hold so often and through her little feminine feet that she had him kiss so often. And when the day of the crucifixion came, he drove her to a deserted place where he had prepared a cross for her before and then overpowered her. She screamed loud as the nails went into her hands and feet. Now she's left here to die...

View attachment 712083 View attachment 712084 View attachment 712085 View attachment 712086 View attachment 712087 View attachment 712098

Hope you enjoy the pictures. If you like them, more might come!

Kind regards,
DS
Amazing detail!! She is taking the nails well. She looks relaxed after the nails have went in

Back
Top Bottom