Go to CruxDreams.com

Douti Sana

Executioner
Greetings!
I have been admiring the work of crux artists for a long time. I never modeled anything myself. After about 13 years of lurking, today I decided to have a go at creating something. So... here goes nothing...

Here's Monica on the cross. She was crucified by her boyfriend for cheating. Up until this moment, she was getting everything she ever asked for. She even had her soft feet licked and caressed by her boyfriend regularly... Everything changed when he learned about the cheating. He went completely insane and devised a plan to hammer nails through her small soft hands he used to hold so often and through her little feminine feet that she had him kiss so often. And when the day of the crucifixion came, he drove her to a deserted place where he had prepared a cross for her before and then overpowered her. She screamed loud as the nails went into her hands and feet. Now she's left here to die...

monica_crucified_1_by_douti_sana.png monica_crucified_2_by_douti_sana.png monica_crucified_3_by_douti_sana.png monica_crucified_4_by_douti_sana.png monica_crucified_5_by_douti_sana.png monica_crucified_6_by_douti_sana.png

Hope you enjoy the pictures. If you like them, more might come!

Kind regards,
DS

Greetings!
I have been admiring the work of crux artists for a long time. I never modeled anything myself. After about 13 years of lurking, today I decided to have a go at creating something. So... here goes nothing...

Here's Monica on the cross. She was crucified by her boyfriend for cheating. Up until this moment, she was getting everything she ever asked for. She even had her soft feet licked and caressed by her boyfriend regularly... Everything changed when he learned about the cheating. He went completely insane and devised a plan to hammer nails through her small soft hands he used to hold so often and through her little feminine feet that she had him kiss so often. And when the day of the crucifixion came, he drove her to a deserted place where he had prepared a cross for her before and then overpowered her. She screamed loud as the nails went into her hands and feet. Now she's left here to die...

View attachment 712083 View attachment 712084 View attachment 712085 View attachment 712086 View attachment 712087 View attachment 712098

Kind regards,
DS
I particularly like the #3, #4, #5 and #6. Thank you.

Excellent pics for first time.
With a small backstory, like that:)

Hope you'll post more.
Thanks for sharing your work

Well done on the art and story line. I hope to see more of the art and the interesting story lines. Interesting choice to use the boyfriend losing all basic common sense and goes overboard with his punishment. You could try some punishment and humiliation before the crucifixion :)

Greetings!

View attachment 712083 View attachment 712084 View attachment 712085 View attachment 712086 View attachment 712087 View attachment 712098

Kind regards,
DS
And at last Monica is experiencing all she'd longed for in her deepest, darkest dreams!

Thank you very much for your kind comments everyone!

And at last Monica is experiencing all she'd longed for in her deepest, darkest dreams!
Indeed, Monica always secretly fancied the idea of being crucified. Her man got to discover that in her search results weeks before. Now all she can do is dance on the cross and wiggle her toes.

More pictures for you to enjoy! Suggestions and corrections welcome!

monica_crucified_7_by_douti_sana.png monica_crucified_8_by_douti_sana.png monica_crucified_9_by_douti_sana.png monica_crucified_10_by_douti_sana.png monica_crucified_11_by_douti_sana.png monica_crucified_12_by_douti_sana.png

Greetings!

Kind regards,
DS
Well, I hope that she was fucked at least once before he nailed her and raised her to the cross.

Nicely done nails, DS. In reality they probably went through the wrists or forearms, but as this is fantasy nail the ladies any which way you like. ;)

Attachments

• 8072F1E0-40B0-497E-8F60-CE90AA832842.jpeg
    8072F1E0-40B0-497E-8F60-CE90AA832842.jpeg
    640.8 KB · Views: 635
  • 9A810649-F87F-47C7-B710-2D48820C20F8.jpeg
    9A810649-F87F-47C7-B710-2D48820C20F8.jpeg
    434.8 KB · Views: 608
Well, I hope that she was fucked at least once before he nailed her and raised her to the cross.
After an initial, very brief struggle, her man knew how to convince her to cooperate... and she did cooperate. Pleading, apologizing profusely, but cooperating all the way through. Thinking maybe he'd stop... but that wasn't the case. She got rammed hardcore that afternoon.

Nicely done nails, DS. In reality they probably went through the wrists or forearms, but as this is fantasy nail the ladies any which way you like. ;)
Thank you. While I am aware of the nail locations used in reality, I always found nailing through the palms more arousing than through the wrists. I will not hesitate to experiment with both placements, though, so keep an eye on them in the future :)

Thank you. While I am aware of the nail locations used in reality, I always found nailing through the palms more arousing than through the wrists. I will not hesitate to experiment with both placements, though, so keep an eye on them in the future
You could always do what a few movies have done and have nails in both at the same time.

Thank you. While I am aware of the nail locations used in reality, I always found nailing through the palms more arousing than through the wrists. I will not hesitate to experiment with both placements, though, so keep an eye on them in the future :)

Yupar nails them through their palms in her "imitation of Christ" renders, to excessively erotic effect.:very_hot:

Attachments

• AEC82B72-04E8-4732-AC60-C832DA14BC7C.jpeg
    AEC82B72-04E8-4732-AC60-C832DA14BC7C.jpeg
    40.6 KB · Views: 552
  • 42DD2CCE-9B42-4A36-8CC2-13A32FC1D56C.jpeg
    42DD2CCE-9B42-4A36-8CC2-13A32FC1D56C.jpeg
    885.9 KB · Views: 548
  • AB9215DD-7D82-4126-8364-581A51CA1533.jpeg
    AB9215DD-7D82-4126-8364-581A51CA1533.jpeg
    243.3 KB · Views: 628
Thank you so much for sharing your work. It's very proficient.
And .... thank you for giving your images sensible filenames with consecutive numbering!

If you convert them to jpg before posting, they'll be much smaller and correspondingly faster to download.

Thank you so much for sharing your work. It's very proficient.
And .... thank you for giving your images sensible filenames with consecutive numbering!

If you convert them to jpg before posting, they'll be much smaller and correspondingly faster to download.
You are welcome!
I always looked for very high quality pictures from crux artists, so I made sure to render mine at very high quality and resolution. Conversion to JPEG would introduce compression artifacts, so I will probably not do that.

Greetings!

Kind regards,
DS
Really nice. Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom