Most Painful Part Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
what part of crucifixion is most painful? Nailing, rising or cramps causing uncontrolled moving?
The most painful part for me was being nailed, when they nailed me I thought I was going to jump out of my skin,I'm lucky that they used small nails.After they had tied and nailed me they raised my cross so that all could see me naked and in pain,my hands did bleed but not as much as I thought they would.When my arms started to cramp I tried to shift but could only move just so much!

The most painful part for me was being nailed, when they nailed me I thought I was going to jump out of my skin,I'm lucky that they used small nails.After they had tied and nailed me they raised my cross so that all could see me naked and in pain,my hands did bleed but not as much as I thought they would.When my arms started to cramp I tried to shift but could only move just so much!

If I am understanding this correctly (and granted I'm still a bit hung over from today) the initial shock, if I can call it that, of being nailed was the worst part. With that in mind, did you get used to the pain as your crucifixion went on then? Was the raising any more or less painful?

Also, if you do not mind me asking was there any permanent scarring from the nails in your hands (something that I have always wondered in general)?

So it wasn't when you realised you'd not trimmed your armpit hair? :)

If I am understanding this correctly (and granted I'm still a bit hung over from today) the initial shock, if I can call it that, of being nailed was the worst part. With that in mind, did you get used to the pain as your crucifixion went on then? Was the raising any more or less painful?

Also, if you do not mind me asking was there any permanent scarring from the nails in your hands (something that I have always wondered in general)?
The shock of being nailed was the worst part,my hands throbed in pain and later my arms started to cramp.JL had his won personal doctor take care of me till I was fully healed,the scars were very small and later a plastic surgon removed my scars now I can barely see them,today my right hand has some tendonitis and some mild arthritis,when the weather changes my right hand throbs.

Reactions: drD
The shock of being nailed was the worst part,my hands throbed in pain and later my arms started to cramp.JL had his won personal doctor take care of me till I was fully healed,the scars were very small and later a plastic surgon removed my scars now I can barely see them,today my right hand has some tendonitis and some mild arthritis,when the weather changes my right hand throbs.

Thanks for being willing to answer my question (and sorry about your occasional right hand issues).

Pins in the fleshy part of the hands and feet,between the fingers and toes might be painful enough for the game. The person would need to be tied ofcourse. Cramps can add to the fun and can come at any time.

I second that, cramps suck and that's just from experiencing them sports-wise and being able to stop whatever I was doing.
Cramps are an issue and let me use this occasion for a good advise.
Always have universal scissors at hand while doing bondage play. If she/he cramps, you woun't be able to open knots! You have to cut the ropes FAST.
And in order to do so, you need scissors that have rounded tips (no danger to puncture) and very strong jaws like this one.
Normals scissors or a knife WON'T work!

Attachments

• UniScissor.jpg
    UniScissor.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 157
I'm no medic, but I've some experience of heart problems -​
any cramp can be a warning, "heart under threat!"​

Interestingly, as far as BDSM crucifixions go I think almost everyone who has actually hung on a cross for any period of time has mentioned that the worst pain they experienced was in their shoulders. Some said it felt like their arms were being torn off. I think this is mainly due to fastening the wrists with the arms outstretched on the patibulum, which will greatly multiply the pull on the arms due to the victim's body weight, sometimes dangerously so.​

As far as the worst pain that a real crucifixion victim would have experienced, we obviously can't say for sure without interviewing a real victim dying on the cross. My guess is that the worst pain they experienced was just before they died, since the trauma of the nails, sedile or cornu, sunburn, possibly abrasions to the back from rubbing against rough wood, only increased over time.​

I would say that the greatest fear, horror and shock occurred when the nails were being driven in. That was when the last vestige of hope vanished and was replaced by panic and the feeling of absolute helplessness. The actual pain from the nails might not have been that great initially; typically with an injury like that, the pain follows after an initial shock. However that may have hurt, I think that the further shock when the patibulum, along with the victim, was lifted so that all of her weight was hanging against the nails in her wrists was an agony that likely caused many victims to faint.​

So how did a crucifixion victim experience agony that could have actually increased over days? Did they get "used to" the pain? I think the key is that, as bad as it was, once the victim was nailed and hanging on the cross, most of the increase in pain was gradual rather than sudden. The exceptions would have been cramps and the sudden pain when they shifted their weight from wrists to feet and vice versa - something they probably learned had to be done gently and gradually.​

Again, this is something we will likely never be able to say with any certainty.​

Jedakk​

Some times, Onlooker's comments could be more painful than physical ailments.. Once I Crucified by my room mates. Our flat window served as stake. I got tied like nailed in 'X' type cross. I used to wrap a half foot wide cloth around my waist to cover my bikini area.

One of my buddy just reached underneath me and examined my groin. Finally she spilled some words..

"Fannies without meaty lips are weird.. We've wasted our time to crucify a 5' 6" tall child.. Am leaving..!"

She could've crucified me really..

Back
Top Bottom