Most Painful Part Of Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was not sure of the meaning of word "obscene" in english so i did a search:
From Merriam-Webster:
Definition of obscene
  1. 1 : disgusting to the senses : repulsive

2. 2a : abhorrent to morality or virtue; specifically : designed to incite to lust or depravity … the dance often becomes flagrantly obscene and definitely provocative … — Margaret Meadb : containing or being language regarded as taboo in polite usage obscene lyrics obscene literaturec : repulsive by reason of crass disregard of moral or ethical principles an obscene misuse of powerd : so excessive as to be offensive obscene wealth obscene waste
I prefer 2a : abhorrent to morality or virtue; specifically : designed to incite to lust or depravity......
V4 nara black hair luxus1.jpg V4 nara black hair luxus2.jpg

Like those 2 new images:)

Wrong thread: i wanted to post this in the "Obscene display" thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vulnerable, yes! I am not so sure about the availability. My own fantasy feelings are of atonement and penance. An object of derision, yes, but a subject of ultimate rejection by society.

When I see a man on a cross, I see his soul bound and his rage forever constrained. That's why I imagine that the vicious scourging is for subduing a man prior to nailing. As a woman I would go meekly to my cross. Terrified, yes, but unwilling to fight. Perhaps even to run. Maybe it's just a personal thing.

Very nicely put, a woman after my own heart. Of course, many people here would pay little attention to your meekness, they would scourge you anyway. Would you submit to that too with stoicism? Then quietly to your cross, stretched meekly upon it, fixed to it for the rest of your life, to suffer and endure. Your true beauty would shine through, pain and acceptance giving you a unique glow, a special attraction. Come, Nux, the wood is waiting to embrace you with a fierce love!

From Merriam-Webster:
Definition of obscene

2. 2a : abhorrent to morality or virtue; specifically : designed to incite to lust or depravity … the dance often becomes flagrantly obscene and definitely provocative … — Margaret Meadb : containing or being language regarded as taboo in polite usage obscene lyrics obscene literaturec : repulsive by reason of crass disregard of moral or ethical principles an obscene misuse of powerd : so excessive as to be offensive obscene wealth obscene waste
I prefer 2a : abhorrent to morality or virtue; specifically : designed to incite to lust or depravity......
View attachment 523659 View attachment 523660

on the right place also now..

Come, Nux, the wood is waiting to embrace you with a fierce love!

And with that, I would like to state my belief, absent the supports I believe Erin the Brave had, that hanging from the cross would be a more excruciating experience than the actual nailing.

For one thing, it lasts longer. Hours, and hours and hours and hours longer. Struggling to breathe, every movement bringing new agony from your growing wounds, the incidental hurts from your dragged heels to your lacerated buttocks competing with the screaming agony of your stretched ligaments. Your tongue and mouth drying and cracking as you try to pull in air, as sweat drips into your eyes and flies worry at your torn flesh. And always, the awareness (when you are in your right mind, that is) of your nakedness hoisted high on public display, as the crowd's taunts and catcalls beat against the roaring in your ears. That roaring is coming from your sky-high blood pressure brought on by sheer, unadulterated agony. Agony so great and pressure so high that the crucified could sweat blood...

I have seen realistic Spanish-style crucifixion carvings where the wounds in Christ's wrists are gaping, ragged slits. Writhing, and gravity, tearing flesh and displacing bone. New insults to outraged nerves. Bloody sleeves sheeting red into the armpits, and down your flanks. Not fresh, bright blood, but a wine-red that turns black as it oozes and crusts in the heat, even as pale skin reddens and starts to crack and peel in the Mediterranean sun.

Gawd... at times I can almost feel it...

And with that, I would like to state my belief, absent the supports I believe Erin the Brave had, that hanging from the cross would be a more excruciating experience than the actual nailing.

For one thing, it lasts longer. Hours, and hours and hours and hours longer. Struggling to breathe, every movement bringing new agony from your growing wounds, the incidental hurts from your dragged heels to your lacerated buttocks competing with the screaming agony of your stretched ligaments. Your tongue and mouth drying and cracking as you try to pull in air, as sweat drips into your eyes and flies worry at your torn flesh. And always, the awareness (when you are in your right mind, that is) of your nakedness hoisted high on public display, as the crowd's taunts and catcalls beat against the roaring in your ears. That roaring is coming from your sky-high blood pressure brought on by sheer, unadulterated agony. Agony so great and pressure so high that the crucified could sweat blood...

I have seen realistic Spanish-style crucifixion carvings where the wounds in Christ's wrists are gaping, ragged slits. Writhing, and gravity, tearing flesh and displacing bone. New insults to outraged nerves. Bloody sleeves sheeting red into the armpits, and down your flanks. Not fresh, bright blood, but a wine-red that turns black as it oozes and crusts in the heat, even as pale skin reddens and starts to crack and peel in the Mediterranean sun.

Gawd... at times I can almost feel it...
Your description of veinous bleeding is so spot on that I have to imagine that you've seen it before, maybe even on your own arm. Perhaps you stared at your oozing, impaled limbs, gradually digging the slits deeper and deeper in as you twitch and twist and turn, the square roman nails cutting into your wrists and feet. Just cursing as you think if the nails had been hammered a centimeter to the left, they would have hit an artery, and I wouldn't be suffering any longer. But you won't get the release of death for a long while still.

From Merriam-Webster:
Definition of obscene

Very erotic images there!

Awesome! You're a nurse?

I trained doctors and nurses in using a new medical record and orders system for EDs. Plus, I had a partner who was an ED doctor, so I have had heard many graphic stories about people suffering trauma and experiencing pain. I cannot claim to be an expert! But I have seen and heard some awful things. That is why I keep returning to considering the effects of physiologic and psychologic shock. People slip into and out of different states of awareness when enduring sustained traumatic stress.

I was especially impressed with how Jeddak wrote of Sabina's deliriums, and her slipping in and out of awareness of her surroundings. That is how I imagine myself suffering on my cross: returning again and again and again from a delirious fog to crystal-sharp awareness of my agony, and my humiliation and degradation. Feeling every wound and whip-wheal, and each taut, overstrained tendon as devil gravity tries to drag me down, and the horrific agony as the iron spikes piercing my flesh and bone keep me pinioned to the wood. Straining and groaning, back arching, neck-tendons standing out as my blood pressure soars and my heart-beat pounds so loudly in my ears that it begins to drown out the jeers and catcalls.... Until the fog takes me once more.

From Merriam-Webster:
Definition of obscene

Fantastic images! Especially the first. This is as exposed as a woman could be on the cross.

How would I feel? How horribly humiliated in the midst of unendurable agony. I can't imagine . . . but I try.

Stop looking at me!

Fantastic images! Especially the first. This is as exposed as a woman could be on the cross.

How would I feel? How horribly humiliated in the midst of unendurable agony. I can't imagine . . . but I try.

Stop looking at me!
How would you feel??? Do you think we care???

How would you feel??? Do you think we care???

Of course no one cares how I feel. You least of all. I know that . . . I'm just a crucified girl . . . a bitch . . . a cunt . . . who deserves this. Knowing no one cares just adds to the horror of it all! The delicious horror!

But I would still feel humiliated.

Imagine it! Me looking down from my cross, into all your faces . . . seeing your erections. Your leering stares. Hearing your filthy language! Oh my! I am trying to imagine it! Naked and exposed!

I mean, my legs are spread . . . my breasts exposed. I never behaved lasciviously. I'm a good girl.

This is horrible!!! Yet, yet . . I wish I could know how I'd feel!

From Merriam-Webster:
Definition of obscene

Please! More pics of this girl!

Of course no one cares how I feel. You least of all. I know that . . . I'm just a crucified girl . . . a bitch . . . a cunt . . . who deserves this.

But I would still feel humiliated.

Imagine it! Me looking down from my cross, into all your faces . . . seeing your erections. Your leering stares. Hearing your filthy language! Oh my! I am trying to imagine it! Naked and exposed!

I mean, my legs are spread . . . my breasts exposed. I never behaved lasciviously. I'm a good girl.

This is horrible!!! Yet, yet . . I wish I could know how I'd feel!
I've seen enough of your kind. You are a wench that doesn't know your only task is to die. Keep working your cross... Expect no arousal from me, you condemned cunt...

Am I not suffering enough?
You always can stop this... Just say yourself:"Allright, that's enough...":)
You all put me here!
You found it attractive, don't you...;)
Stop looking at me!!
Why do you saying this?:eek:
What are you talking about?
you fucking bastards
That was insulting:(

Women...:p

You always can stop this... Just say yourself:"Allright, that's enough...":)

You found it attractive, don't you...;)

Why do you saying this?:eek:

What are you talking about?

That was insulting:(

Women...:p

I look at this -- being a woman crucified -- two ways:

1. In my fantasy I am indeed humiliated at being exposed so completely on my cross. However, I don't really experience any pain so I can have a little fun with how my body would attract the unwanted attention of men, and what they might do in my presence, such as get erections. (Would they really?) But a fantasy game isn't reality. I might actually be disappointed if men didn't find my body attractive.

2. In reality (let's say I lived in ancient Roman times when such barbaric practices were common), I'd be so overwhelmed by agony I doubt I'd even have the presence of mind to feel humiliated while on the cross. I would just want to die as quickly as possible. The reality is too horrible to even think about. If I was crucified for real, I'm sure I'd be shouting "you fucking bastards" until my voice gave out.

Back
Top Bottom