Video - Movies search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
This one is excellent, I've not seen it before, do you think it is CGI effects ?
Some things I don't like : The music, the masked men and the fact that they appear to be holding the cross for too long - Also, it's a bit too short !

Great vid though, thanks for posting! :)

D
Oh my God! I's beautiful. Very beautiful!

i remembered..sice last around 2 years ago... tis is the first film i found abt jesus as woman n starting making me wish i was her..n addicted in crux..but if i m female christ, i wish to give more than her, for ppls...my dignity too..naked n then my life...

another - a Japanese 'noir' clip that I have seen before,
what the girl's saying as she's dying on the Cross I've no idea
(it would be useful to have a phrase-book for use in such circumstances :p)
but the general situation becomes clear towards the end

yep it is one of those who were made about the Turkisch Armenium war (the armenium Genoicide) the attacking of a village and the crucifying from a girl.
the second one is a movie about some gangs of youths

Not really. It's a Turkish film from the early 70s. I've seen this clip & others & as near as I can tell it's about a Turkish Hercules-like muscle man who defends the poor oppressed Turks from the cruel Crusaders, who wear silly outfits & bad fake beards & do lots of evil laughing. It all looks pretty campy & outragious & I'd love to see the whole thing but, I haven't been able to find a dubbed or subtitled version & I don't speak Turkish. It's too bad, because I'll bet the dialogue is just as much fun as the horrible acting & the crazy fight scenes.
I think the title is something like "Batal Guzi".

Not really. It's a Turkish film from the early 70s. I've seen this clip & others & as near as I can tell it's about a Turkish Hercules-like muscle man who defends the poor oppressed Turks from the cruel Crusaders, who wear silly outfits & bad fake beards & do lots of evil laughing. It all looks pretty campy & outragious & I'd love to see the whole thing but, I haven't been able to find a dubbed or subtitled version & I don't speak Turkish. It's too bad, because I'll bet the dialogue is just as much fun as the horrible acting & the crazy fight scenes.
I think the title is something like "Batal Guzi".
So you're a B film fetichist I take it? (or is it 'C film' ?!:D)

Goodess is excellent, but I try to look ,, Snuff,, and I cant find.

If you can't find it, then try the following:
Look under the BDSM Forum: Stories, Pics And Videos
Look under the Forum Archive: Videos
Look under Updates. There awe some good crucifixion pictures there
GOOD LUCK!

If you can't find it, then try the following:
Look under the BDSM Forum: Stories, Pics And Videos
Look under the Forum Archive: Videos
Look under Updates. There awe some good crucifixion pictures there
GOOD LUCK!

Try this

Attachments