admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
pdf -files with descriptions of some (old) movies with rapidshare downloadlinks

Attachments

• Messalina Imperial Venus.pdf
    376.5 KB · Views: 809
Hi Hans,
Have you considered opening an Adrive account and storing films so people can have easy and direct access?

Melissa

melissa said:
Hi Hans,
Have you considered opening an Adrive account and storing films so people can have easy and direct access?

Melissa
yes but i had to upload them and the uploading isn't ready i think about access on my own system but i had to carry out a plan. ~o) is it correct English

but be patient A-drive is in use as backupsystem :ar!

goldenruler said:
Mel, is Adrive similar to sendspace, only more space? ... or can use it to stream videos? ct

Hi,
Adrive is a secure file hosting company. You get 50 GB of storage and you can upload file sizes of up to 2GB. You can share the files with other people either by clicking on e-mail or you could make a file public by clicking on the button which creates a unique URL for that file. You can of course upgrade for a price but the free version is excellent. It's very easy to join and use. The speed depends mainly on your connection speed and not on Adrive. I downloaded some files from 111jack at 600KB/s. I don't think you can use it to stream videos. It's like a separate hard drive. You can stream videos on this site by uploading them to youtube first (and watch while they delete them!)and then inserting the link in the youtube button on post reply, or simply upload the video and let people download it.

Are you surfing today?

Melissa

melissa said:
goldenruler said:
Mel, is Adrive similar to sendspace, only more space? ... or can use it to stream videos? ct

Hi,
Adrive is a secure file hosting company. You get 50 GB of storage and you can upload file sizes of up to 2GB. You can share the files with other people either by clicking on e-mail or you could make a file public by clicking on the button which creates a unique URL for that file. You can of course upgrade for a price but the free version is excellent. It's very easy to join and use. The speed depends mainly on your connection speed and not on Adrive. I downloaded some files from 111jack at 600KB/s. I don't think you can use it to stream videos. It's like a separate hard drive. You can stream videos on this site by uploading them to youtube first (and watch while they delete them!)and then inserting the link in the youtube button on post reply, or simply upload the video and let people download it.

Are you surfing today?

Melissa

tomorrow/......................................??? :((

Attachments

• BTS_banner2010F2.jpg
    BTS_banner2010F2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 1,167
Barbarian Queen

Description:
Set during the days of the Roman Empire. A simple village is raided by Roman troops, and most of the people are whisked off to be slaves or killed.

Attachments

• barbarian Queen 1985.pdf
    103.2 KB · Views: 230
  • Barbarian Queen.jpg
    Barbarian Queen.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 1,260
The Arena

Description: Two thousand years ago, the people of Rome are so blasée, so used to violence,
that entertaining them becomes a political problem. Someone suggests, after a hectic girl fight
in a kitchen between a Nubian and a Viking slave, as a joke, that they should fight in the arena,
instead of male gladiators. The idea is approved, though - and a female "Spartacus" theme
follows.

Attachments

• The Arena (pam grier).pdf
    379.7 KB · Views: 153
  • The Arena (pam grier).jpg
    The Arena (pam grier).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,233
Satiricosissimo (1970)

Description: Franco Franchi and Ciccio Ingrassa play two goofballs who are suddenly and
magically transported to the days of ancient Rome. While there, they thwart an assassination
plot against the emperor Nero, and get the prime pickings of Poppea's royal harem.

Attachments

• satiricosissimo (1970).pdf
    34.3 KB · Views: 110
  • abgp55.jpg
    abgp55.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,236
Dear Hans
Thanks so much !!! ^:)^ ^:)^
Please go on listing movies i'm downlading them ;)
Everybody would be able to watch them soon or later my Adrive account is completly at forum disposal.
Kinds Regards
Jack

111jack said:
Dear Hans
Thanks so much !!! ^:)^ ^:)^
Please go on listing movies i'm downlading them ;)
Everybody would be able to watch them soon or later my Adrive account is completly at forum disposal.
Kinds Regards
Jack

Hi,
Your thoughts echo mine exactly. I have a full length whipping/dungeon film (movie to foreigners) to post on my Adrive tomorrow..free to all members of the forum ...after I've downloaded all those marvelous gifts from jack and hans!!

Melissa

Hi,
You can download a full length whipping/dungeon video from our shared Adrive here http://www.adrive.com/public/3ce99cfbd5 ... 5132d.html
If you click on the above link you will see what it is.
It's 50 mins long and is 587 MB but it is high resolution.

Melissa

For some reason I can't upload the screenshots. I'll try again later.

[flv:3prlylxj]http://melissa.cruxforums.com/xnxx.Blonde_lesbian_bdsm_-_XNXX.COM.flv[/flv:3prlylxj]

Attachments

• ScreenShot037.jpg
    ScreenShot037.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 1,112
  • ScreenShot036.jpg
    ScreenShot036.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 1,088
  • ScreenShot035.jpg
    ScreenShot035.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 1,053
"Barbarian Queen" is OK as a schlocky, low budget, sword & sandal flick. It does include one great scene where star Lana Clarkson is strapped to a rack & there's some other nudity. This was Clarkson's only claim to fame until she was killed by Phil Spector in 2003.
"The Arena" aka "Naked Warriors" is better in that it has more of a plot & Pam Grier & Margaret Markov both get naked.
The bad news: there no crucifixion in either one. B-)

melissa said:
Hi,
You can download a full length whipping/dungeon video from our shared Adrive here http://www.adrive.com/public/3ce99cfbd5 ... 5132d.html
If you click on the above link you will see what it is.
It's 50 mins long and is 587 MB but it is high resolution.
Melissa
Dear Melissa
Awesome Job you make also a preview !! that's great.
You Moderators have allways something more, finding solutions and making great posts !
Congratulations
Giacomo
Naraku said:
"Barbarian Queen" is OK as a schlocky, low budget, sword & sandal flick. It does include one great scene where star Lana Clarkson is strapped to a rack & there's some other nudity. This was Clarkson's only claim to fame until she was killed by Phil Spector in 2003.
"The Arena" aka "Naked Warriors" is better in that it has more of a plot & Pam Grier & Margaret Markov both get naked.
The bad news: there no crucifixion in either one. B-)
Dear Naraku
If you have more titles of movies let us know we are trying to make a mega collection , so everybody would be able to select what is better.
Thanks so much
Cheers
Giacomo

Back
Top Bottom