Mukki's Best...

Go to CruxDreams.com
335395-97b8bd193ab304683118271641046106.jpg
Thanks for sharing these photographs. I especially like this girls' pictures.

Members who rediscover and bump dormant threads are doing a valuable service,
there's masses of good stuff on the Forums that disappears after a few days,
threads rarely remain 'current' for more than a few weeks - so keep it up,
Boccaccio, and all who enjoy delving in the 'back numbers' :)

never mind

Just to answer your question, as regards the 'Poems and Stories' section I've commented at some length on both of King D's current stories and Windar's just finished story, the Marungia story and I've got my own story going. And I've at least glanced at the other stories that have begun since Windar invited me to the site about three weeks ago.

Out of simple courtesy to him, I've read and posted about a couple of stories that he wrote or co-wrote, and also "Berlin Diary." which he recommended to me very highly.

As far as the 'Pictures' section goes, there doesn't seem to be any particular timeliness to most of them, so I've clicked on a number of entries, new and old, in the archive. As with anyone else, some of the thread titles interested me and some did not. I realize that at times my comments on them may echo comments someone else made months or years ago, but I fail to see any harm in that. I comment on the ones that appeal to me, and perhaps, by resurrecting them briefly, that might increase their visibility to other new members. I'm sure you'll agree that a really compelling image of a beautiful woman should never become food for moths.

"Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale
Her infinite variety; other women cloy
The appetites they feed, but she makes hungry
Where most she satisfies;"

Enobarbus, describing Cleopatra in "Antony and Cleopatra"

Just to answer your question, as regards the 'Poems and Stories' section I've commented at some length on both of King D's current stories and Windar's just finished story, the Marungia story and I've got my own story going. And I've at least glanced at the other stories that have begun since Windar invited me to the site about three weeks ago.

Out of simple courtesy to him, I've read and posted about a couple of stories that he wrote or co-wrote, and also "Berlin Diary." which he recommended to me very highly.

As far as the 'Pictures' section goes, there doesn't seem to be any particular timeliness to most of them, so I've clicked on a number of entries, new and old, in the archive. As with anyone else, some of the thread titles interested me and some did not. I realize that at times my comments on them may echo comments someone else made months or years ago, but I fail to see any harm in that. I comment on the ones that appeal to me, and perhaps, by resurrecting them briefly, that might increase their visibility to other new members. I'm sure you'll agree that a really compelling image of a beautiful woman should never become food for moths.

"Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale
Her infinite variety; other women cloy
The appetites they feed, but she makes hungry
Where most she satisfies;"

Enobarbus, describing Cleopatra in "Antony and Cleopatra"
PM me, please...

Back
Top Bottom