Music

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh God that music's so sexy, you could torture me to it for hours! :devil:
What? And have you distracted? Or worse..enjoying the experience :devil:

Perhaps some aural torture along the lines of Tiny Tim falsetto voice and his ukelele :D.

Not my favorite song of his, but there's something about the lyric "The string on her finger was all she wore.

It looks like Derek Ryan plays the tune in Bb but if you add the chords into Liam Clancy's version it looks like she tied a very different string around her finger......

But the [G]string on her finger was [C]all she wore :D

It's a nice simple tune to play if someone is learning guitar.

My favorite song by a band I really like, Dawes. Saw them do it live this past summer. The lyrics are pretty strong.

Thanks Windar. Enjoyed it enough to buy the Nothing is Wrong album. Found the chord chart too so Pp will sit down tonight with a guitar.

But what is about that piano lead-in that is stuck in Pp's ear. It is so damned familiar.

Thanks Windar. Enjoyed it enough to buy the Nothing is Wrong album. Found the chord chart too so Pp will sit down tonight with a guitar.

But what is about that piano lead-in that is stuck in Pp's ear. It is so damned familiar.

They are heavily influenced by Jackson Browne, so they may have lifted it from him I also recommend "All Your Favorite Bands" from 2015.

Definite Jackson Browne influence.
I looked it up & Browne actually sang back-up vocals on one track on the album (not this one).
Also, Benmont Tench from Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers played on some tracks (again, not this one) which is also pretty cool in my book.:cool:

One night i was searching YouTube for 80's song and the first song on my list was Nena 99 Luftballoons and thanks to YouTube found a lot more from this band and i became a fan since.

This is Nena having a little bit of lip-sync problem but she handle it like a pro:cool:

Not being fluent in german i'm curious to know what she is saying when the pre-recorded voice is not playing.

I'm not sure but i think that on german TV they did playback the music and the singer voice and the singer was expected to sing over their own voice.

Sounds a bit like Ennio Morricone's The Good, The Bad and The Ugly. Not a bad choice of influences. The greatest film composer ever and still going strong at 88.
I always liked the 'Long Walk' in the "Wild Bunch."

Back
Top Bottom