Music

Go to CruxDreams.com

Beatles Freak !!!!!!!!!!

I AM!

Curse me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Why can't I see any of the music posted.
Also, I cannot post youtube any more?

I don't know, I was able to play the posted Beatle song on Siss's post.

Missouri is nit in Canada:mad::cool::devil:
I was referring to Gibbs' problem. Your problems may require professional help.:D
Honestly, I thought you were joking. When I was on my old computer with Windows 7, I had a similar problem with Youtube links on this site - but not on other sites, for some reason - so it could be your browser or your OS. That's just my guess. Others with more technical expertise may be able to tell you more.

I was referring to Gibbs' problem. Your problems may require professional help.:D
Honestly, I thought you were joking. When I was on my old computer with Windows 7, I had a similar problem with Youtube links on this site - but not on other sites, for some reason - so it could be your browser or your OS. That's just my guess. Others with more technical expertise may be able to tell you more.
Like Tree might understand what he told....

Youtube have been cracking down on embedded videos (particularly music videos) on third-party sites that are not on Google's "approved platform list". Maybe Google don't like this site. But that's OK - I don't like Google either.

That maybe it. It doesn't like a hunting site I go to either!

Hard to believe that it is 50 years since Procol Harum released A Whiter Shade of Pale in May 1967. If Pp could only ID who stole that LP from His collection in that share house in 1980 He would whipped the miscreant's hide.
It's nice to see here people who like Procol Harum, my favorite band. By the way, in April this year their new album ("Novum") was released. For many people Procol is associated only with one song ("A Whiter Shade Of Pale"), but there are many great songs by this band that are not inferior to AWSOP. For example, it's "Pilgrim's Progress" from the album of 1969. In the first video sings Gary Brooker, but the composer and the original singer is Matthew Fisher, who sings in the second video.

Attachments

• Cover_PH_2017.jpg
    Cover_PH_2017.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Are you using Chrome and are you set to use Flash or HTML5?

I always had problems with Chrome not running Vids and then it was not having HTML5.

Just saying. ;)

I was always a fan of Procol Harum. Matthew Fisher is one of the greatest Hammond organ artist in rock & roll.
Here's something from that same album with a more bluesy vibe and a title that's totally appropriate for this site:

Back
Top Bottom