How must be your bodycare?

• I prefer dressedly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

Fox-on-Cross

Great-Cruxinquisitor
Must the crucified clean or dirty? I try to get an opinion.

In most years I read here about the corpus, when flogged and agonized from the crosswalk there rests from the body less then at the beginning, but the picture of the presentation is damaged too. As you like it!
A splendid body applies to the woman (or man who wants it) so that she serves two purposes: the crucifixion process and her beauty, especially her sexual nudity. See the inventions of a Messaline.

Bound and tattered are good, the play drives to reality but our imagination urges the emanation of her genus.

For the old Greeks the body was holy, so we learned in art-history ergo the crucifixion is exalted too.

Would you be beautiful in the ancient world? BBC News Magazine Jan. 10, 2015

Must be clean, sorry I'm into hygiene, also like to smell good, a little splash of Polo Black, and I am ready:devil:

Generally, when I make a manip showing me roped (anjou'calvaries, for example), I like to be clean : it's more looking like my reality, though that sometimes I like to wear a dirty loincloth and to be smeared with mud ...

In a nailed crucifixion, I prefer to see a dirty girl, bloody, marked by lashes ...

So, I cant really vote ... It depends of the circumstances ...;)

Definitely clean and smelling really nice

Must the crucified clean or dirty? I try to get an opinion.

In most years I read here about the corpus, when flogged and agonized from the crosswalk there rests from the body less then at the beginning, but the picture of the presentation is damaged too. As you like it!
A splendid body applies to the woman (or man who wants it) so that she serves two purposes: the crucifixion process and her beauty, especially her sexual nudity. See the inventions of a Messaline.

Bound and tattered are good, the play drives to reality but our imagination urges the emanation of her genus.

For the old Greeks the body was holy, so we learned in art-history ergo the crucifixion is exalted too.

Would you be beautiful in the ancient world? BBC News Magazine Jan. 10, 2015
Having posted two 'opinion polls' where in my mind the questions have been carefully thought through; I was always amazed when somebody came back with the 'gooley option' saying they didn't fit into either category etc. etc.

Vengeance is mine sayeth the lord I will repay.

Personally I would like to be clean on the cross in the hopes that some passing maiden might be tempted to take my cock in her mouth.

In reality I would be dirty and I would have no control over this.

Crucifixion in our world of fantasy is an act of total submission. Having submitted to the crux I have given over all control to my torturers; I have no right to decide whether I want to be clean, dirty or dressed. I have no rights - end of.

Take me, do what you will with me.

OMG - that's made me feel all submissive ~ a tissue moment je crois

It is a psychiatric strangeness in me, just read the Crucifer essay, that clean rests my norm but that always the dirty-version emerged in my mind, perhaps demonstratively to underline my powerless and hopeless physic state as crucified.
Thus in fact I can not decide.

Attachments

• Lamentation.jpg
    Lamentation.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 341
After a brutal flogging then dragged back to the dungeon you would be covered in blood dirt and other things so when you are put on the cross you will be filthy

Reactions: Pia
Filthy!

A big part of crucifixion must have been how degraded the victims were. They would be covered in filth & blood, the blood obviously from the ill treatment but the filth would have been either from a time shackled in a dungeon with no access to hygiene, and/or just the struggle to the execution place falling into all the horse shit on the road, dirt & grit would stick to the wounds & wet blood. By the time the naked victims were hauled up in public view they would be far from clean, they would have smelt powerfully of sweat, fear brings that on let alone if the day was hot. The watching crowd would have smelt the stink of sweat, blood & shit.

My main criticism when seeing manipulations is that the crucified figures are usually too clean.

Sorry Vulcan, you say the same, but got in as I was writing!

confession time - for this girl, being dirty is part of the kink,
it's like being tied or shackled, part of the feeling of helplessness and degradation,
the sight, feel, smell of a mixture of dust, mud or worse with sweat, blood and other body-fluids
on my bare skin when I'm tied or chained up is fiercely erotic for me​

it's like being tied or shackled, part of the feeling of helplessness and degradation,
the sight, feel, smell of a mixture of dust, mud or worse with sweat, blood and other body-fluids
jjb149.jpg
...not that we care what Eulalia wants, but clean or dirty when crucified, you will be dirty by the time you die...

T

Very true covered in dirt blood and the untended wounds which the fkys have found also the sun has worked its damage

Reactions: Pia
Absolutely, and the reason you like it is because it is the exact opposite of your true nature. I expect that normally you smell as sweet as a rose but when you submit, either to your Master or to the Cross, you enjoy the degradation and being 'forced' to go against your nature. That's why some girls (possibly blokes) get a thrill from simply pissing their pants, mud wrestling etc. )O(

Generally, when I make a manip showing me roped (anjou'calvaries, for example), I like to be clean : it's more looking like my reality, though that sometimes I like to wear a dirty loincloth and to be smeared with mud ...

In a nailed crucifixion, I prefer to see a dirty girl, bloody, marked by lashes ...

So, I cant really vote ... It depends of the circumstances ...;)
Mud:rolleyes:, dirt is part of the "game" but been "cleaned up" is great too....or been put in a dirty dungeon with sea water coming in,:mouse: twice a day:rolleyes:;):confused::p:rolleyes:

Attachments

• Scan 49.jpg
    Scan 49.jpg
    526.4 KB · Views: 208
Great picture and it's true what a thought of being chained to a wall at sea level then watching the water coming in
Mud:rolleyes:, dirt is part of the "game" but been "cleaned up" is great too....or been put in a dirty dungeon with sea water coming in,:mouse: twice a day:rolleyes:;):confused::p:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom