Must The Crucified Be Clean Or Dirty?

How must be your bodycare?

• I prefer dressedly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
finally it is not important what i like or what i woul prefer, when i am tied t o the cross (hope this will happen one day), it is out of my control. i would be in the hand of others, in someones mercy.......they will decide for me.....everything

Clean at the start - stripped naked and suspended by the wrists for a sound whipping.
Much later, lowered to the earth exhausted and bathed in sweat, the patibulum is laid across her/my shoulders and bound in place for the parade of the damned. After the long, hot, dusty walk to the hill including several stumbles to the ground, our grimy, tattered bodies are crucified and raised, hanging in desolation to the crowd's delight.

The right procedure always is a honest agreement what to do well and what may not otherwise there happen incidents.

yes for sure it is, but in a question if clean or dirty, i think it is not important to make an agreement before

confession time - for this girl, being dirty is part of the kink,
it's like being tied or shackled, part of the feeling of helplessness and degradation,
the sight, feel, smell of a mixture of dust, mud or worse with sweat, blood and other body-fluids
on my bare skin when I'm tied or chained up is fiercely erotic for me​
Confession time for me:
"Smells like fish, I'll do what I wish;
Smells like cologne, I'll leave it alone."
Hygiene is SO overrated!
Can't help it, I'm a Dog: check out the gals in my avatar.

I prefer the woman be crucified clean for the same reason I prefer that she be tickle-tortured and whipped before being bound to a Saint Andrew's Cross with ropes...I don't want anything at all distracting her from the agony her weight forces on her erogenous zone, her crotch.

Not to mention, she is going to be unhygienic as hell after she finally is able to turn that agony into ecstasy and come harder than she has even come before. At that point, I can toy with her, offering to either leave her there, spent and soiled, or to clean the vaginal fluids left on her lady parts and legs, maybe even take her down, if she gives me a nice big, deep tongue kiss.

you're in good company, Napoleon famously instructed Josephine,
'I shall return to Paris tomorrow night, don't wash!'
Ah beurk... :(
I didn't know it.
Henri IV (of France), le 'Vert Galant', was known for it too (more than Napoleon) : "Ma mie, je vous en prie, ne vous lavez pas !" (to Gabrielle d'Estrées). He was very dirty himself
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_d'Estrées
French article recomended (more detailed)
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabrielle_d'Estrées

Wash is not daily activity in those times, moreover to clean clothes surely impossible because they are made from expensive materials like silk. Underwear did not exist. Thus with perfumed powder they walked though life.

And that is not so bad, when the dirty skin possesses a layer of bacteria's, those creatures paradoxically hold the skin in sane! Some say that soap is the greatest sinner!

But crucifixion is in our modern times, when you are in a group they all belong to be true.

Back
Top Bottom