Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
yeah and all of those tools were prohibitive or labor intensive! Trust me, I tried too!
I'm not talking about Daz Studio. Do I have the necessary skills? Not 100%, not 90%, not 80%, but I'm working on improving my skills whenever my free time allows.
About the quality and the costs. Have you ever heard of MetaHuman Animator? There was a demo last year. Pictures speak louder than words, so take a look at the two videos.

1) The Hellblade2 Demo - fyi - this is metahumans + a proper face rig + mocap data from a real actor. Not a human being.

2) The conference: This was my "whow" effect last year.
This technique is free for all, as said in the video. You need an Unreal / Epic account to have access. My ue dev account there is pre 2018.

3) I'm mostly a Blender guy, so I tried to find out how to do it there. My focus is about photoreality, so there was no way around keentools. (https://keentools.io), facetools in combination with geotracker + sculpting + rigging. AI is nice, tried to integrate it into my workflow too, rendered thousands of images the last months, at the moment there are way too many glitches for quality results if we talk about Sd1.5/SDXL.

I don't want to pollute your thread with tech info, so I will show my results soon at sn, au and here at crux in my thread.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about Daz Studio. Do I have the necessary skills? Not 100%, not 90%, not 80%, but I'm working on improving my skills whenever my free time allows.
I posted my reply to you in another place so as not to pollute Hornet1ba's thread with offtopic discussions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom