Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Just got myself a VR headset for my smartphone for 20$ !
And with some free apps from the Google "Playstore" it's working surprisingly well.....

Could not help myself not trying to experiment doing my own 3d content :devil:

After a Google search and some free software i was able to create my first stereoscopic image!

Without the proper hardware you will not see the 3d effect but it's there!

But some people can watch stereoscopic images without 3d viewer with proper training (i can't)
https://adcnj3d.wordpress.com/free-viewing-3d-cross/

Attachments

• Evo Vr next.jpg
    Evo Vr next.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,085
  • test vr5+6.JPG
    test vr5+6.JPG
    317.4 KB · Views: 1,542
The Christmas season is for sharing!
So lets share some of my rendering:)
Its the same 3 girl from last month but in still image this time.

Attachments

• crux trio dec iray1.jpg
    crux trio dec iray1.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,454
  • crux trio dec iray2.jpg
    crux trio dec iray2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,361
  • crux trio dec iray3.jpg
    crux trio dec iray3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,269
  • crux trio dec iray4.jpg
    crux trio dec iray4.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,255
The Christmas season is for sharing!
So lets share some of my rendering:)
Its the same 3 girl from last month but in still image this time.

These are wonderful, realistic images! Especially this girl:
crux trio dec iray4.jpg Far more than the other two (to me at least) she looks like she belongs in the era depicted in your other images in this thread. It's the bushy pubic hair!.

Yes, that's it. The others are shaved as women do now, so it places them outside the historical setting.

These are wonderful, realistic images! Especially this girl:
View attachment 446474 Far more than the other two (to me at least) she looks like she belongs in the era depicted in your other images in this thread. It's the bushy pubic hair!.

Yes, that's it. The others are shaved as women do now, so it places them outside the historical setting.
Yes that's me, and no I don't shave ;)

Tell me more! ;) :devil:

OK, sure!

If it's allowed (by the authorities, I mean -- I wouldn't give a damn if you wanted me to or not), I'd find myself something to stand on so I could get my huge, hard cock between your gorgeous legs and fuck you silly as you hang. You can't keep your legs together nailed as you are, so your juicy, hairy pussy is just exposed there begging for attention!

If I couldn't fuck you I'd bury my face in your beautiful, sweaty, hairy cunt and bring you to orgasm with my tongue and fingers!

So, how's that? Would that help pass the time for you? I mean, what else you got going on all day?:D

Those should probably be posted at the "Lovely Ladies thread" but as they are not real person,i will show them here!

Attachments

• Portrait G2 Sherri iray.jpg
    Portrait G2 Sherri iray.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 933
  • Portrait G3 Chandra iray.jpg
    Portrait G3 Chandra iray.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 851
  • Portrait G3 kierra iray.jpg
    Portrait G3 kierra iray.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 781
  • Portrait G3 Laurellin 2gamma 1.9 iray.jpg
    Portrait G3 Laurellin 2gamma 1.9 iray.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 765
Oh I think at any well-managed girl-crucifixion, tickets are on sale for 'access' to the prisoner,
before, during and after her nailing :devil:
Which raises a question - is there some aspect of the spectator buying access, vs just taking access, that adds to the fantasy? Something about people negotiating for your body without any input from you?

Oh yes, it certainly adds to the horror and humiliation -
combining the agony and helplessness of being crucified
with the fear and disgust of a slavegirl on the auction block
watching who's bidding for her.

I introduced one such 'customer', an evil, dirty old man,
into Eulalia Christa - a special kind of humiliation, reserved for a female Christ.

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/eulalia-christa-new-illustrated-edition.432/

Those should probably be posted at the "Lovely Ladies thread" but as they are not real person,i will show them here!
Here's an obligatory "can't wait to see them on the cross!" for you. (Especially Kierra, her look really presses my button.)

Here's an obligatory "can't wait to see them on the cross!" for you. (Especially Kierra, her look really presses my button.)
Most probably speaks proper English and has rich parents, too! :p

Back
Top Bottom