Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
These are wonderful, realistic images! Especially this girl:
View attachment 446474 Far more than the other two (to me at least) she looks like she belongs in the era depicted in your other images in this thread. It's the bushy pubic hair!.

Yes, that's it. The others are shaved as women do now, so it places them outside the historical setting.
Which raises a question - is there some aspect of the spectator buying access, vs just taking access, that adds to the fantasy? Something about people negotiating for your body without any input from you?
Oh yes, it certainly adds to the horror and humiliation -
combining the agony and helplessness of being crucified
with the fear and disgust of a slavegirl on the auction block
watching who's bidding for her.

So, Sarkis likes us hairy, huh? I have no idea if women in "Roman times" (which seems to be the historical era of many crux fantasies) shaved their pubic hair. Perhaps whores did, or even other women for hygienic purposes or personal reasons. I suspect that if you had been able to check under the skirts/tunics/dresses/whatever of actual younger women in this general "Roman" era you'd find them more hairy than not -- more like women of 50 years ago than is common practice nowadays. (I use, for example, images of older playmate models from those of more recent decades.)

I rally like Eulalia's post above about selling tickets for "access" to a pretty woman who's been crucified. If crucifixion is meant to be a lengthy public spectacle, then letting the public have access to a crucified female--beyond just being able to look at her--makes sense.

Would the crucified woman's blood, sweat, piss or whatever be collected and sold as she hangs? Surely any garments she wore to her execution would be auctioned off. Perhaps her head and pubic hair too? Oh, the humiliation of hanging helpless and having spectators approach to get a sample of my blood or to yank out a few pubic or head hairs!!! :eek::eek::eek: How humiliating to have a line of spectators waiting for access to my naked, exposed body! For access between my legs!!! Yikes!!!

After she dies, would the nails be auctioned off?

Putting this crux fantasy into modern times, a concessionaire would offer photos taken with a crucified woman. The spectators would be allowed to grope me anywhere they wanted, squeeze my tits, fingers inserted, etc., as I hang. How horrible to have men (and other women) posing on either side of me, or in front of me, or between my legs, laughing and giggling, as I hang in utter agony from my nails!!!! ""Say cheese!":eek::D;)

I have to admit, the fantasy of strangers having free access to my naked and exposed body is quite exciting! (I don't have to be crucified, but it adds to the horror of it!)

How does someone get the concession for a crucifixion? :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Last edited:
So, Sarkis likes us hairy, huh? I have no idea if women in "Roman times" (which seems to be the historical era of many crux fantasies) shaved their pubic hair. Perhaps whores did, or even other women for hygienic purposes or personal reasons. I suspect that if you had been able to check under the skirts/tunics/dresses/whatever of actual younger women in this general "Roman" era you'd find them more hairy than not -- more like women of 50 years ago than is common practice nowadays. (I use, for example, images of older playmate models from those of more recent decades.)

I rally like Eulalia's post above about selling tickets for "access" to a pretty woman who's been crucified. If crucifixion is meant to be a lengthy public spectacle, then letting the public have access to a crucified female--beyond just being able to look at her--makes sense.

Would the crucified woman's blood, sweat, piss or whatever be collected and sold as she hangs? Surely any garments she wore to her execution would be auctioned off. Perhaps her head and pubic hair too? Oh, the humiliation of hanging helpless and having spectators approach to get a sample of my blood or to yank out a few pubic or head hairs!!! :eek::eek::eek: How humiliating to have a line of spectators waiting for access to my naked, exposed body! For access between my legs!!! Yikes!!!

After she dies, would the nails be auctioned off?

Putting this crux fantasy into modern times, a concessionaire would offer photos taken with a crucified woman. The spectators would be allowed to grope me anywhere they wanted, squeeze my tits, fingers inserted, etc., as I hang. How horrible to have men (and other women) posing on either side of me, or in front of me, or between my legs, laughing and giggling, as I hang in utter agony from my nails!!!! ""Say cheese!":eek::D;)

I have to admit, the fantasy of strangers having free access to my naked and exposed body is quite exciting! (I don't have to be crucified, but it adds to the horror of it!)

How does someone get the concession for a crucifixion? :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Beauty post.

Have a happy New Year, too...

never mind the nails - her nails - and her hair (head and pubic) - will be sold too! :p

I'll live on as good luck charms!

"Remember that bitch with the black hair, kind of tall, a real fighter?"

"Yeah great tits on her, too. They really bobbled every time she moved!"

"Nah, you're thinking of someone else. This bitch wasn't that big in the chest, pretty average, but awesome fucking legs!"

"Oh yeah, now I remember. What the fuck was her name? Marla, Messaline, no wait! It was Marcella!"

"Yeah, that's the cunt. She had great leg spread. Nice hairy pussy."

"Wasn't she crucified for assaulting her owner? Her domina? Fuck yes! They nailed up her sister too 'cause she killed some dumb-ass soldier by accident. At least that was the story I heard. That's the one with the big tits I'm thinking of."

"There was a slave too, I think. Fuck me but those bitches gabbed back and forth a lot, didn't they?"

"Slave was kinda scrawny but had a nice pussy. Easy to see with her legs spread like they was."

Yeah man, the carnifix nailed them up right and proper, he did!

"Damn, but them bitches put on a good show, didn't they? Over a day."

Fuck yeah! I was gonna say I got some good souvenirs. Went back at night. The guards didn't care. Got up close enough to -- what the fucks her name again? The younger sister?

"Marcella, dude."

Marcella, yeah, got a good imprint of her bleeding pussy on this scrap of linen. After I fucked her. See? Yeah, that's the outline of her cunt lips there. Some of my jizz too, see? Grabbed me some pussy hair too, and some off her head. Keep it all in this pouch here. See? Yeah man, it's been good luck for me ever since!"

"Guess what I got?"

"What?"

"One of her fucking nails is what!"

No shit man! How?

"Went back the next day. Waited 'till they died and paid some soldier for it. A foot nail man! It's awesome. Fucking huge! Must have hurt that bitch like hell, for sure!"

"Where is it?"

"Back at home. I show it to the wife. It scares the shit out of her. Tell her I'll use it on her if she ever gets out of line!"

"You don't take no shit, do you man?"

"Not from no fucking bitch. Wife or not!"

"There's some bitch going up tomorrow."

"What for?"

"Don't know, don't care. It's been all over town. Bitch is named Barbaria. Great tits I hear. You wanna go?"

"Fuck yeah!"

Last edited:
Would the crucified woman's blood, sweat, piss or whatever be collected and sold as she hangs? Surely any garments she wore to her execution would be auctioned off. Perhaps her head and pubic hair too? Oh, the humiliation of hanging helpless and having spectators approach to get a sample of my blood or to yank out a few pubic or head hairs!!!
Though, during many centuries, some pieces of the crucifixion of J-C were "sold" like relics ( fragments of the supposed real cross, shroud, bits of crown of thorns and even nails .....)
Just a thought .... but what do you think that he could do if J-C had known that ?:D

Though, during many centuries, some pieces of the crucifixion of J-C were "sold" like relics ( fragments of the supposed real cross, shroud, bits of crown of thorns and even nails .....)
Just a thought .... but what do you think that he could do if J-C had known that ?:D
Tomorrow is the Feast of the Circumcision
(well it used to be, not sure if it still is in the RC Church),
when in certain churches a very remarkable relic was displayed for veneration:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce

Last edited:
Tomorrow is the Feast of the Circumcision
(well it used to be, not sure if it still is in the RC Church),
when in certain churches a very remarkable relic was displayed for veneration:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
According to David Farley, "Depending on what you read, there were eight, twelve, fourteen, or even 18 different holy foreskins in various European towns during the Middle Ages."
Proof he was the Son of God...It kept growing back!:p

Original untouched picture w/tag...

View attachment 298593

'...oh why? why? why?'

...because you were tagged...

Oh shit, this is such a mind fuck! The poor bitch doesn't know why she's crucified?

Why? When was she tagged?

She's just suffering for no reason!

I love the idea of tagging women condemned to be crucified. Like we're cattle headed for slaughter. Very dark and horrifying!

You could tag our ears, you know. Or something around our necks. But the pussy tag makes it so much more personal and erotic.

Great idea!

Would be what? Walking around like that? Condemned but free to go about their business? Messa isn't in prison. She seems free -- for the time being.

Very exciting idea!
Marcella answers her door and a courier hands her a package and she signs for it. She sits at her desk wondering what could be so important that it would be delivered New Year's Day but it might be a late Christmas present. Inside she finds what looks like a jewelry box and a note. She starts to read the note that opens with 'Please open the box first'. She shrugs and picks up the box finding it surprisingly heavy for it's size. She opens it and finds a strange looking tag that reads 'Marcella 20170621'.
tag marcella.jpg
She continues to read the note:

You have been selected to be crucified for the 2017 Summer Solstice Festival. You must come to THT tagging center by Friday, January 6, 2017 at the location listed below. Failure to appear will be cause for arrest and incarceration until your crucifixion date...
bbq 002 A.jpg

Be careful what you think aloud, Marcella...
Tree

Marcella answers her door and a courier hands her a package and she signs for it. She sits at her desk wondering what could be so important that it would be delivered New Year's Day but it might be a late Christmas present. Inside she finds what looks like a jewelry box and a note. She starts to read the note that opens with 'Please open the box first'. She shrugs and picks up the box finding it surprisingly heavy for it's size. She opens it and finds a strange looking tag that reads 'Marcella 20170621'.
View attachment 447760
She continues to read the note:

You have been selected to be crucified for the 2017 Summer Solstice Festival. You must come to THT tagging center by Friday, January 6, 2017 at the location listed below. Failure to appear will be cause for arrest and incarceration until your crucifixion date...
View attachment 447759

Be careful what you think aloud, Marcella...
Tree

A jewelry box? How exciting! I love getting expensive presents.

It must be from Sven, I was thinking to myself. We had had so much fun on Christmas! We fucked ourselves silly for two days. But then I didn’t hear from him for almost a week, though, and had decided to write him off as just another asshole. But here was this lovely jewelry box. It had to be from Sven, it had to be! Oh, he had decided to take our relationship to the next step: buying jewelry for me!

It has to be from Sven! I couldn’t wait to open it!

What’s this? A tag with my name? It's kind of heavy! What the fuck am I supposed to do with it? Wear it around my neck? There's no chain. Could this be from Sven? I read the note:

What the fuck is going on here? Some joke? Some sick joke? I'm not showing up for no tagging, that's for sure!

Who the fuck selected me for crucifixion? And by what authority? For what crime? I haven’t done anything that could get me crucified! I haven’t!!!!!

Now I feel sick, and very scared. The Summer Solstice Festival? Me? But, but that's only 6 months from now! And I’ve been a good girl! I don’t deserve this! Good girls aren’t crucified at the solstice!

There must be some mistake.

Oh shit! I think this could be bad, very fucking bad!:eek:

Now, pull yourself together Marcella, think calmly -
what are you going to wear when you report for tagging?

I'd suggest (from my own experience ;)) your lightest, silkiest briefs -
you won't want anything tight when you've been pierced and had that thing fitted,
and a skirt, not pants. Bear in mind you may bleed, a pad might be a wise precaution.

Back
Top Bottom