Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Now, pull yourself together Marcella, think calmly -
what are you going to wear when you report for tagging?

I'd suggest (from my own experience ;)) your lightest, silkiest briefs -
you won't want anything tight when you've been pierced and had that thing fitted,
and a skirt, not pants. Bear in mind you may bleed, a pad might be a wise precaution.

Pierced? Pierced where?

Why would I need a pad? I don't even use pads.

Wait! Oh no! Not there! Not fucking there!!!!

(Maybe we need to talk later . . .)

A jewelry box? How exciting! I love getting expensive presents.

It must be from Sven, I was thinking to myself. We had had so much fun on Christmas! We fucked ourselves silly for two days. But then I didn’t hear from him for almost a week, though, and had decided to write him off as just another asshole. But here was this lovely jewelry box. It had to be from Sven, it had to be! Oh, he had decided to take our relationship to the next step: buying jewelry for me!

It has to be from Sven! I couldn’t wait to open it!

What’s this? A tag with my name? It's kind of heavy! What the fuck am I supposed to do with it? Wear it around my neck? There's no chain. Could this be from Sven? I read the note:

You have been selected to be crucified for the 2017 Summer Solstice Festival. You must come to THT tagging center by Friday, January 6, 2017 at the location listed below. Failure to appear will be cause for arrest and incarceration until your crucifixion date...

What the fuck is going on here? Some joke? Some sick joke? I'm not showing up for no tagging, that's for sure!

Who the fuck selected me for crucifixion? And by what authority? For what crime? I haven’t done anything that could get me crucified! I haven’t!!!!!

Now I feel sick, and very scared. The Summer Solstice Festival? Me? But, but that's only 6 months from now! And I’ve been a good girl! I don’t deserve this! Good girls aren’t crucified at the solstice!

There must be some mistake.

Oh shit! I think this could be bad, very fucking bad!:eek:
Now, pull yourself together Marcella, think calmly -
what are you going to wear when you report for tagging?

I'd suggest (from my own experience ;)) your lightest, silkiest briefs -
you won't want anything tight when you've been pierced and had that thing fitted,
and a skirt, not pants. Bear in mind you may bleed, a pad might be a wise precaution.
As promised on a PM this will be a thread for Marcella so we don't run roughshod on Hornet's

Marcella, if I remember well, we're only three cruxgirls (or perhaps five : Barb and Siss ?) being tagged : Eulalia, me and Roxie ...
Dont be afraid, it's not so much suffering if it's quickly done ... not at all similar to the nails in our bodies during the crucifixion !:devil:Be calm, Tree is a professional and he knows to care of his "customers" :D

Last edited:
Marcella, if I remember well, we're only three cruxgirls (or perhaps five : Barb and Siss ?) being tagged : Eulalia, me and Roxie ...
Dont be afraid, it's not so much suffering if it's quickly done ... not at all similar to the nails in our bodies during the crucifixion !:devil:Be calm, Tree is a professional and he knows to care of his "customers" :D

Not Barb ... No thanks, but the rest of you have fun. :rolleyes:

Just did a modest video card upgrade (a Nvidia GTX 1050) and the Iray renders are now much faster!
This Genesis3 render was done in 4' 15" !

If i uncheck the "GPU" option and let the CPU do the job its 57' 34"

This is a little bit strange and probably programmed on purpose to help Nvidia sell more video card.
But its hard to go back once you learn how to use the Iray renderer....

Attachments

• Genesis3 Sasha in Iray4.jpg
    Genesis3 Sasha in Iray4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,406
I'm sure Aurelia appreciated having both of her feet nailed at once, getting it over with and all that...

(Nice job depicting blood dripping off her feet in the last image!)

I really like that last image,i did experiment with 3d blood drop before but did not like the results:a subtle amount works better....

Attachments

• VH serena raised dance 3d blood17.jpg
    VH serena raised dance 3d blood17.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 1,193
Aurelia is back on the cross!
But now as there is a shortage of nail we will use only 3 :devil:

Some additional images from Aurelia bad experience with 3 nails........
I did not add the other figures in those as i was in a lazy mood that day :)

Attachments

• Aurelia 2017 version00001.jpg
    Aurelia 2017 version00001.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 1,413
  • Aurelia 2017 version00002.jpg
    Aurelia 2017 version00002.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 1,435
  • Aurelia 2017 version00003.jpg
    Aurelia 2017 version00003.jpg
    355.6 KB · Views: 1,435
  • Aurelia 2017 version00004.jpg
    Aurelia 2017 version00004.jpg