Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sprites experiment: (2d plane with a picture and a transparency image)

Adding more actors in a 3d scene can be a lot of work and strain a computer to its limit.

One of the trick used in early video games was to add 2d sprites characters instead of 3d characters.

Here is a 3d scene where i use 3d characters in the foreground and 2d sprites in the background (some are from the
Crucifixion Manipulations Construction Kit ! Thank you Madiosi for this great idea:-)

Works better with depth of field camera setting to blur the background)
Wow, i have ideas! ;)

Sprites experiment: (2d plane with a picture and a transparency image)

Adding more actors in a 3d scene can be a lot of work and strain a computer to its limit.

One of the trick used in early video games was to add 2d sprites characters instead of 3d characters.

Here is a 3d scene where i use 3d characters in the foreground and 2d sprites in the background (some are from the
Crucifixion Manipulations Construction Kit ! Thank you Madiosi for this great idea:-)

Works better with depth of field camera setting to blur the background)

I've done this a lot with Poser. It works well if the 2D images are distant or fit squarely with your camera angle. For me, that was a problem because I like to try lots of camera angles on a 3D scene and pick the ones I like. If you use a camera angle looking down at an oblique angle and your 2D images are created to be looked at from a horizontal direction, they'll look off.

View attachment 472028

"Hey, quit pushing, buddy! I camped out here all tonight to get this seat. It's what you might call a box seat.

Right on the 50-yard line."

For the forum members who joined after 2012,this one of my first 3d scene using Daz3d.
Look's kind of primitive for my eyes today................
But this is the best i could then!

The spider-web is actually a drawing in the image used as a backdrop,it is at a correct place in your chosen renders by total randomness !

Attachments

• aiko4+v4 crux1f.jpg
    aiko4+v4 crux1f.jpg
    388.2 KB · Views: 1,324
  • aiko4+v4 crux2g.jpg
    aiko4+v4 crux2g.jpg
    446.7 KB · Views: 1,211
  • aiko4+v4 crux4f.jpg
    aiko4+v4 crux4f.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 1,156
  • aiko4+v4 crux5h.jpg
    aiko4+v4 crux5h.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 1,126
  • double cross shadow10.jpg
    double cross shadow10.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 1,139
  • v4 arisu solo4.jpg
    v4 arisu solo4.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 1,146
  • v4 arisu solo6.jpg
    v4 arisu solo6.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,081
Hmm. If you could have the background figures hanging in such a way that it's clear that they're passed out or dead, maybe it would be less distracting. Or maybe just decrease the aperture, and get a stronger focus on the foreground. Or maybe both! Just a couple of suggestions.

An animation done for my own pleasure :devil: some time ago,but never shared ;)
View attachment 184943 View attachment 184944 View attachment 184945 View attachment 184946
The Ge.tt link :http://ge.tt/5nhFM192/v/0?c
You will need to unzip the 48 megabyte file.
The video is in .mp4 format it should play on most PC or Mac.
Again its supposed to be hosted for 30 days but that seems to be not the case anymore.
Enjoy.

Hello hornet1ba,

I tried manytimes to download the .zip file but alaways the decompression failed. maybe zipfile's header is damaged, so could you please reupload zipfile or upload video file?. I'm enjoying your excellent postings immensely. Thank you.

An animation done for my own pleasure :devil: some time ago,but never shared ;)
View attachment 184943 View attachment 184944 View attachment 184945 View attachment 184946
The Ge.tt link :http://ge.tt/5nhFM192/v/0?c
You will need to unzip the 48 megabyte file.
The video is in .mp4 format it should play on most PC or Mac.
Again its supposed to be hosted for 30 days but that seems to be not the case anymore.
Enjoy.

Hello hornet1ba,

I tried manytimes to download the .zip file but alaways the decompression failed. maybe zipfile's header is damaged, so could you please reupload zipfile or upload video file?. I'm enjoying your excellent postings immensely. Thank you.

Sorry about that kmaz00 :-(
The ge.tt upload is probably too old today ( it was supposed to be available for only 3 month) and now corrupted
I'm afraid that i did not keep this particular video,but i did re-upload the best sequences here:
The size is much smaller because of better compression,if i remember correctly its very similar than the 48meg video uploaded earlier.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-3d-rendering.1718/page-26#post-260487

Sorry about that kmaz00 :-(
The ge.tt upload is probably too old today ( it was supposed to be available for only 3 month) and now corrupted
I'm afraid that i did not keep this particular video,but i did re-upload the best sequences here:
The size is much smaller because of better compression,if i remember correctly its very similar than the 48meg video uploaded earlier.
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/my-3d-rendering.1718/page-26#post-260487
Know you the entpacked filename? I think i had download and unzipped. Maybe i find a way for longer time.

Back
Top Bottom