Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Too early to say!
I did noticed that it's easier to get a more natural expression with a system called "power pose expression"
I just started to experiment with her yesterday.

I've been getting emails from DAZ advertising her. I was hoping that DAZ might make her compatible with Poser, but I don't think that's the case. I saw the business about those "power pose expressions" but I'm not sure that would be a big selling point for me. I create all of my own facial expressions on my characters piece by piece to get what I want now and tweak them here and there for variety.

You can always try the "Genesis8 starter essential" free figure and an utility that seems to be able to import Genesis3 and probably Genesis8 into Poser
https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/?item_id=76121

I actually did try using Genesis 3 in Poser. There is a program that can convert Gen 3 so that you can do facial poses in Poser, and I tried that. It worked, but when I tried to save the converted figure in Poser and insert her into a new scene, it didn't work at all. The incompatibility problem has to do with Gen 3 having "bones" in her face rather than strictly working using morphs as earlier figures did.

So more work to do to be able to use her and maybe this new Gen 8 figure.

Daz just released a new female 3d figure named Genesis8 ,the last generation was called Genesis3:i wonder what happened to Genesis 4-5-6-7,probably a marketing reason ?

She`s actually Victoria8 that`s why....

Here is my first render test with her:
I cannot help myself nailing her to a cross :devil:

Maybe i should seek professional help.....:rolleyes:View attachment 508403 View attachment 508404 View attachment 508405

Jeeze! It's getting to a point where a well-developed, nubile girl can't enjoy walking naked through the woods, communing with nature and all that, without being set upon by crazed cruxers!:eek:

Get ahold of yourself, man! It's not like she's asking for it!

Or is she? Hell, we can be very non-PC here.;)

I blame it on . . . . well, you know!

Those are some great cross models, especially the one on the right!

Yes, she's a very fair-skinned girl, isn't she. Should get a lovely sunburn as she hangs through the day.

And her gyrations on the cross show off the lovely bikini wax she got just in time for her crucifixion!:rolleyes: A girl really wants to be well-groomed at a time like this!

Perhaps a house slave for some aristocratic woman? Or a mistress?

Two wonderful models indeed! Very realistic contortions and expressions of agony.

Last edited:
Yes, she's a very fair-skinned girl, isn't she. Should get a lovely sunburn as she hangs through the day.

And her gyrations on the cross show off the lovely bikini wax she got just in time for her crucifixion!:rolleyes: A girl really wants to be well-groomed at a time like this!

Perhaps a house slave for some aristocratic woman? Or a mistress?

Two wonderful models indeed! Very realistic contortions and expressions of agony.
New avatar, Marcella??? We will still find you....

New avatar, Marcella??? We will still find you....

Yes, I know. :( No woman can hide on this site for long! We will always be pursued, captured, stripped and crucified.

My new avatar simply depicts me as I see myself: a woman -- innocent or not -- condemned to the cross.

I know, I know, there are no innocent victims here, only guilty ones. As I hang and I feel the terrible pull on my arms and shoulders, the burning tension in my legs, the piercing agony of the nails, and the tag dangling down between my thighs from my pierced pussy lip (thank you Tree!), I know I have been given the justice I deserve!

Repeat as necessary.;)

Last edited:
Yes, I know. :( No woman can hide on this site for long! We will always be pursued, captured, stripped and crucified.

My new avatar simply depicts me as I see myself: a woman -- innocent or not -- condemned to the cross.

I know, I know, there are no innocent victims here, only guilty ones. As I hang and I feel the terrible pull on my arms and shoulders, the burning tension in my legs, the piercing agony of the nails, and the tag dangling down between my thighs from my pierced pussy lip (thank you Tree!), I know I have been given the justice I deserve!

Repeat as necessary.;)

Beautifully put.
But the line that there are no innocents here is Tree's. I take a different view, I feel that innocence adds a distinct flavour to the crux experience. Innocence condemned and suffering, so delicious, and it tugs at our heart, it kindles our sympathy, it gives more power to the ordeal of the cross. Tree doesn't do sympathy :)
In your case Marcella it is indeed the justice you deserve.

Repeat as necessary.;)
Nice, your new avatar, Marcella.
Beautifully put.
But the line that there are no innocents here is Tree's. I take a different view, I feel that innocence adds a distinct flavour to the crux experience. Innocence condemned and suffering, so delicious, and it tugs at our heart, it kindles our sympathy, it gives more power to the ordeal of the cross. Tree doesn't do sympathy :)
In your case Marcella it is indeed the justice you deserve.

You know I am more on the Tree-line. The thrill of being crucified guilty... or at least having been responsible.

A couple of condemned girl crucified at the arena!
But there is no one watching them?
What can be more entertaining than this?

Nice pics Hornet.
Maybe the stands are empty because it is the intermission of the show.

Back
Top Bottom