Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Beautifully put.
But the line that there are no innocents here is Tree's. I take a different view, I feel that innocence adds a distinct flavour to the crux experience. Innocence condemned and suffering, so delicious, and it tugs at our heart, it kindles our sympathy, it gives more power to the ordeal of the cross. Tree doesn't do sympathy :)
In your case Marcella it is indeed the justice you deserve.
I'm with you phlebas:the condemned innocent scenario just add to the dread of the crux scenario.

If you mean the 3d crosses: they were created by me in blender with the "sculpt mode" to give them a more organic look.
Well, I did. Some oeople here thought the girls were models, I thought they were just slaves or criminals. Great job with the 3d modeling and sculpting, then; I've made a few crosses in Blender, so I know how much work that is! And the rocks are a great detail. Could I please have the blend files? I need a bigger cross colection.

Wel, Marcella, only 38% of people in prison think they're innocent. I assume crosses would have similar percentages. I would love to see more stories along the lines of someone being tricked into thinking "I deserve this, it hurts so much, but it'll all be over soon"

Wel, Marcella, only 38% of people in prison think they're innocent. I assume crosses would have similar percentages. I would love to see more stories along the lines of someone being tricked into thinking "I deserve this, it hurts so much, but it'll all be over soon"

Woman-Picture-4_300 (3).jpg Innocent or not ? All that is a question of point of view ... In France, we've a maxim saying :
"What it's true on this side of the Pyrennees is an error beyond !" (Pyrenees, mountain range on the border between France and Spain )
Anyway, everybody who wants to try the cross'experiment is already a culpable because, in his (her) mind, he's (she's) thinking that he (she) deserves that somewhere ! Could you be submitted to such an agony without some good reason ?!!!
Recently, in SL (CruxWinds), I was arriving to the place of crucifixions and a good friend was already suffering to his cross ! When the executioner was asking for somebody else, I acceded , telling that I couldn't survive to the death of my friend ; so, I was finding the pretext which made me a guilty, my friend deserved that, I also deserved !

You see well, Marcella, that wichever the reason, you're guilty , not victim !:D

Just my blonde4.gif of this day ......... :devil:

View attachment 524814
This is not as exciting as i imagined it to be.....
And was i not supposed to be nude?
hang around - when the guys come along from the Coffee Shop,
that won't be a problem... ;) :devil:

View attachment 524816 Innocent or not ? All that is a question of point of view ...
Recently, in SL (CruxWinds), I was arriving to the place of crucifixions and a good friend was already suffering to his cross ! When the executioner was asking for somebody else, I acceded , telling that I couldn't survive to the death of my friend ; so, I was finding the pretext which made me a guilty, my friend deserved that, I also deserved !

Just my View attachment 524817 of this day ......... :devil:
No - you're just such a French fille romantique...

Si un jour la vie t’arrache à moi
Si tu meurs, que tu sois loin de moi
Peu m’importe, si tu m’aimes
Car moi je mourrai aussi…

Nous aurons pour nous l’éternité
Dans le bleu de toute l’immensité
Dans le ciel, plus de problèmes
Mon amour, crois-tu qu’on s’aime ?...

… Dieu réunit ceux qui s’aiment !

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom