Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
Old revisited 3d scene with a Victoria 4 figure but rendered in 3Delight and the Luxrender rendering engine for comparison.

For those that like the technical stuff of those renders:the only change between the first and second scene is the rendering engine
and a few tweak in the textures,and the background image is also different.

V4 in 3Delight1.jpgV4 in Luxrender1.jpgV4 in Luxrender2.jpg

Old revisited 3d scene with a Victoria 4 figure but rendered in 3Delight and the Luxrender rendering engine for comparison.

For those that like the technical stuff of those renders:the only change between the first and second scene is the rendering engine

View attachment 564117View attachment 564118View attachment 564119

Excellent update, Hornet. Can’t comment on the technical details, but I shall steal the first one directly for Gnashing of Teeth.

Excellent update, Hornet. Can’t comment on the technical details, but I shall steal the first one directly for Gnashing of Teeth.
Sure go ahead!
So those less realistic 3Delight rendering are still enjoyable?

Actually there is a slight difference between the first and the second one and its the camera angle and POV that show more of the face of our poor girl suffering for our enjoyment :naughty2:

View attachment 564117View attachment 564118View attachment 564119
So alluring that they keep their pubic bush! Hope none of their lady friends get into their lovely evil minds to singe a bit…

Sure go ahead!
So those less realistic 3Delight rendering are still enjoyable?

Hornet, for my part I’ve enjoyed the heck out of all your work since you started. But for what it’s worth, this dusky maid glistening with sweat, and the one I mistook for Wonder Woman, are my favorites.

Attachments

• DB265B44-FD01-4428-8C97-A8E50DA74C2E.jpeg
    DB265B44-FD01-4428-8C97-A8E50DA74C2E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,437
  • 92B01745-3396-4F94-8B06-00C532809A87.jpeg
    92B01745-3396-4F94-8B06-00C532809A87.jpeg
    575.8 KB · Views: 1,641
Don't worry i did not feel insulted at all:)
Here is some new thing that maybe should be posted in the "Fantasy Unlimited" thread:
For ounce its not the female that is suffering in my art;)

Troll:feel the wrath of my anger little girl!

Whats that funny stick in your hand?

Is that's supposed to scare me!

What the hell........

Wonderful bit of fantasy art. It made me laugh. I always enjoy a good laugh.

The slow motion is to try to hide the animation mistake:)
I did try to use the faster rendering engine with the Genesis 3 character but the results are so superior with Iray that its hard to go back.

Also i usually don't advertise their product but Daz got the ¨wet body Iray¨ for Genesis 3 that gave this result without too much effort on my part (its getting very hot under that sun that the poor girl is sweating all the water in her body can, someone gave her some something to drink for god sake...)
http://www.daz3d.com/genesis-3-female-s-wet-body-iray

I love the sweaty touch added to her.

Thank you Mr. Tree!

I’m gonna proudly print this and..................hide it :)

A personal note:i did retire about 5 years ago and being (wrongly) the kind of person that find satisfaction in my job,i sometimes miss the reward of doing a job that fulfill my need to be challenged.

But those digital art are my greatest achievement since my retirement:)

Kinda strange when i think about it...

I’m glad to be able to share my talent here!

Congratulations hornet!

Back
Top Bottom