Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
This is a tip for new 3d artist using Daz Studio and the 3delight render engine:i see some new 3d artist rendering their first
scenes with no light at all (i also did that in my first renders....) in that case Daz Studio use a standard diffuse light that give poor results
here is the same scene but the second one use distant,specular,ambiant (lot of distant light but at 20% intensity) and raytraced shadows.
VH Serena with no light1.jpgVH Serena 1distant+specular light+6ambience light+Shadows+Uber surf all 8b.jpg

The touch of animals is an interesting aspect to add. I notice that most of them have a butterfly in them which signifies change and her change is quite unique :)

I had an idea for a short story for this scene where the poor condemned girl had at least
some comfort fantasizing that she will have at least an erotic death with a lot of horny
onlooker but after she was nailed and raised on the cross by some bored executioner
nobody showed up for her final moment.....

Except for some curious animals.
But as usual i did not create such a story :)

Yes she's mostly what i use to create your avatar except for the hair of course.

It's actually an easy way for 3d artists to create a new character: just swap the hair :cool:

I could be jealous ! LOL !

To be serious , I find that there are not very different avatars in 3D : is it due to the fact that you're paying for having them ? I dont know, I dont know anything in this domain ... Perhaps could you explain ?

I had an idea for a short story for this scene where the poor condemned girl had at least
some comfort fantasizing that she will have at least an erotic death with a lot of horny
onlooker but after she was nailed and raised on the cross by some bored executioner
nobody showed up for her final moment.....

Except for some curious animals.
But as usual i did not create such a story :)

I was this girl ... but a day, I added :D ...

37 My deep fantasy.jpg ... Judith and her leopards ... at least, I knew well where I could finish ! :eek::D

... I prefer the butterflies , of course ! :rolleyes:

A blonde in nature1.jpg :p

I could be jealous ! LOL !

To be serious , I find that there are not very different avatars in 3D : is it due to the fact that you're paying for having them ? I dont know, I dont know anything in this domain ... Perhaps could you explain ?
The 3d characters used by most 3d artists using Daz Studio or Poser are actually created by Daz Studio:the basic figures are free but if you want another character based on that basic figure you have to pay (that's the way that they make money)
For example i did use Genesis 3 when i created your avatar:
Basic genesis3.jpg
But i did used a modified characters based on Genesis 3 (don't remember what one....)

For example Keira is a modified version of Genesis 3 with a different texture for the skin and with another hair style and color she looks like a different person:
Genesis3 Keira.jpg

I might be mistaken but Skating Jesus is using Genesis 2 characters with excellent results:

Basic genesis2.jpg

I myself started (and still sometimes use ) Victoria 4
But as she is an almost 10 year old design the results are starting
to show her technical limit,but as i'm also getting old i feel comfortable
using her:)
Basic Victoria4.jpg

OK, I've understood ... But it does be expensive at the end if you desire a really new character , very different of the others !
:DI prefer to stay in PSP2018 : I can chose all my characters without to pay ; well, perhaps the render is less beautiful (though that I think that 3D have something like a little "froid" in French ... too much "perfect" , not showing the reality ... )
Anyway, dont take that especially for you , hornet , I speak of that in general ... and it's my opinion ...;)
... and continue your work , I like it at the end ...
:clapping:

I've been busy so I haven't had a chance to appreciate these until now. These are great, Hornet. I love the set up, the beauty of nature, the trees and animals, birds and insects, and the naked woman stretched on her cross. A beautiful figure, and crucified in a very uncomfortable way, with a special block of wood at the back of the stipes to attach her feet. Her body is bowed forward, legs splayed, her belly muscles tight with effort, effort etched in her pained expression. Blond bush offered to the open air, breasts swaying gently as she slumps forward in resignation. And through it all, a delicate butterfly flutters by her head, taunting her with its freedom, coming to rest on her bound and trembling arm. It tickles her very gently, one more torment that the girl is helpless to prevent!

What is her story, I wonder?

Back
Top Bottom