Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've been busy so I haven't had a chance to appreciate these until now. These are great, Hornet. I love the set up, the beauty of nature, the trees and animals, birds and insects, and the naked woman stretched on her cross. A beautiful figure, and crucified in a very uncomfortable way, with a special block of wood at the back of the stipes to attach her feet. Her body is bowed forward, legs splayed, her belly muscles tight with effort, effort etched in her pained expression. Blond bush offered to the open air, breasts swaying gently as she slumps forward in resignation. And through it all, a delicate butterfly flutters by her head, taunting her with its freedom, coming to rest on her bound and trembling arm. It tickles her very gently, one more torment that the girl is helpless to prevent!

What is her story, I wonder?

I did not create a back story yet!
I create the visual then the story:kind of like a Michael Bay movie :popcorn:

directors_of_the_decade_michael_bay.jpg

My virtual reality time machine did grab some additional images from the ordeal of that poor blond girl that has been nailed on a cross in
a very uncomfortable and degrading way.

The details about the reason (if any) of her to be subjected to this treatment is not yet known.....

After studying those new images it looks like she kind of fell out of favor off the Roman empire
like a lot similar images grabbed by my 3d time machine recently :cool:

G3 blondy ordeal01.jpgG3 blondy ordeal02.jpgG3 blondy ordeal03.jpgG3 blondy ordeal04.jpgG3 blondy ordeal05.jpg

My virtual reality time machine did grab some additional images from the ordeal of that poor blond girl that has been nailed on a cross in
a very uncomfortable and degrading way.

The details about the reason (if any) of her to be subjected to this treatment is not yet known.....

After studying those new images it looks like she kind of fell out of favor off the Roman empire
like a lot similar images grabbed by my 3d time machine recently :cool:

View attachment 613835View attachment 613836View attachment 613837View attachment 613838View attachment 613839
luxury!

More details are emerging from this sad story:she was offered a loincloth but she refused saying "i have nothing to hide!"

View attachment 613955View attachment 613956View attachment 613957

Thanks for these Hornet, they're great. Nice raising scene, the girl waiting for her feet to leave the round for the last time, as her back scrapes up the rough wood inch by inch. Hard work for the single soldier on duty!
"She was offered a loincloth but she refused"
I love this concept! Usually the victim is shamed by her forced nudity, this one seems determined to hold on to her dignity by throwing the shame back in her tormentors faces, proud of her body and not afraid to show it. Or maybe she gets a thrill from it? Either way it's an interesting idea.

"She was offered a loincloth but she refused"
I love this concept!

Yes, interesting concept. I suspect refusal would never have occurred to me. The natural thing would be to grasp at any opportunity to maintain some dignity regardless of how pitiful it might be. To refuse would be to show attitude and rebelliousness. I have to rethink this now ;)

I use V5, V7, and yes, mostly V6 characters.:)
I bought V8 package, but never use time to work on it, because of troubles with 3D eyebrows.

SJ, I know you're a master craftsman, and I well understand the drive to perfection, but I assure you most of us are not looking at the eyebrows!

Back
Top Bottom