My 3D works regarding forced labour in mine

Go to CruxDreams.com
I decided to abandon that character and start anew. Without a preset, I won't be able to fine tune its features easily and I don't like the look of that particular model. I find it extremely difficult to create an unattractive girl who would still look feminine and beautiful in my perverted sense, and the above model is clearly not an example of that.

I know it may sound contradictory, but I want my main character to look sufficiently unattractive to become a D-grade slave in my setting, but still attractive enough not to look masculine. It's especially difficult with cropped hairs and anorexic state of the character. Maybe I should take another shot and if it fails again, I'll just abandon the anorexic setting and maybe also give them longer hairs.

I made another important decision for my project, but it'll probably only understood by others who play with 3d tools. As I said eariler, my assets are intended to be used in a video game as well. But I gave up the idea for character models at least, because I found it requires too much sacrifice to the visual quality.

So, from now on, I'll try to create my main character as detailed as permitted my understanding of 3d design and my spare time. Technically speaking, it means that I'll use UDIM textures to give it sufficient resolutions to express subtle skin details in extreme close ups.

But before that, I'll need to solve my problem with finding the "good looking unattractive girl". So, it will be my immediate goal for my project.

Good luck. You won't find any of those among the lovely, desirable ladies on CF!
I know, that's why I had to give Barbara this look to congrate her for getting 200,000 likes, despite my personal preferences (I somehow prefer ordinary looking girls in real life too) :)

Barbaria.jpg

The previous model with improved textures:
(Hosted on Imgur)
is2AJgz.jpg

And under different lightning/HDR (it shows a lot of 'fireflies' since these are test renders which only ran for about 30 minutes. Certain setup takes a lot longer than that to remove such artifacts):

LsehU40.jpg

I think the face is mostly done now, with some minor tweakings needed to make it look more realistic (e.g. fixing clumping eyelashes, make the normal texture on the nose area smoother, add some wrinkles and blackheads, and so on).

Can't wait to begin texturing other... er... more important body parts :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Besides the face, the heavy, rusted, riveted collar looks good too. Can't be comfortable to wear, especially at night . And with a loop just waiting for a leash.

Another test render while working on texturing the chest area:
(Pic hosted on Imgur)
vGSBlU0.jpg

I know how horribly those collar bones and the elbows distort. But for now, my main focus is properly texture the whole character.

And you may have wondered why I always posed the camera so that only part of the head is visible. It was because the character was bald on the top of its head before, but now I learned enough of Blender's hair system to fix that problem, and it also enabled me to make a bit more realistic armpit hairs.

I've yet to find a way to add realistic veins, so it will be my next goal before I could move on to other areas like arms and legs.

Spent more than an hour to create those nipples and I think it paid off :)

I figured out how to add veins but now I need to find out how to create realistic wrinkles and creases before I can move to other areas.
(Hosted on Imgur)
XBSYffC.jpg

(Oh, please ignore those neon blue contour upon the shoulders. I forgot to clear the chromatic aberration filter before saving it. ;))

Initial attempt at texturing the womanhood and creating pubic hairs:
(Hosted on Imgur)
QzDtNbw.jpg

I know it's not always open like that, but it's easier to paint the inside that way. :) I'll add a morph once I'm done so I can open/close/stretch it depending on the situation.

P.S.: I have a feeling that it was the largest image of that particular female anatomy ever posted here... Do I need a warning/spoiler of some sort? If it is required, or anyone feels uncomfortable with it, please let me know!

A bit more reasonable distribution of pubic hairs:
(Hosted on Imgur)
KUu8LRL.jpg

And my attempt at painting a brand and whipmarks:

NhLcQBg.jpg

I haven't yet figured out how to create realistic wrinkles. My Substance Painter project suddenly takes more than 10 minutes for each texture export, so it became rather difficult to do experiments now.

We don't allow full sized pictures on this site; thumb nails are required. The shame of it is I like your work.
Helmut

We don't allow full sized pictures on this site; thumb nails are required. The shame of it is I like your work.
Helmut
These are Imgur links, that should be fine? They aren’t hosted on site, so they aren’t taxing the servers any.

These are Imgur links, that should be fine? They aren’t hosted on site, so they aren’t taxing the servers any.
Yes they are fine and very well made. It looks like there's been some misunderstanding. Soon put matters right.

Love this level of detail. It will be good to see this model in a range of gritty scenes. I could almost smell those genitals.

The problem was resolved now, so I can browse the forum again. Thanks @mp5stab and @melissa for the help! I'll put "(Hosted on Imgur)" on all my external images from now on to prevent similar misunderstanding.

Love this level of detail. It will be good to see this model in a range of gritty scenes. I could almost smell those genitals.
Glad to know that you like my work. Of course, my intention is to use that model in such scenes. It's just taking time since I'm not using Daz so I'm basically building most of the stuffs by hand.

The character model is still WIP, but I think I'll be able to start working on actual scenes soon since close up shots can hide unfinished parts.

As I've grown a bit impatient to see my character in action, I decided to improve the mine scene by retexturing it and creating some props like lamps and switches. Here's my current progress:

oeWpE5D.jpg

8QP6UKW.jpg

HNxg7YA.jpg

(All images are hosted on Imgur)

Sorry I didn't render it with my character this time. I had spent too much time on experimenting with textures and so on, so I didn't have enough time to set up a scene.

Hope I can show you something more interesting next time.

As I've grown a bit impatient to see my character in action, I decided to improve the mine scene by retexturing it and creating some props like lamps and switches. Here's my current progress:

Very cool, I'm impressed by the results you obtained with Substance Painter and Blender.

The first attempt at creating a scene with the new models:

SauJzlO.jpg

(Image is hosted on Imgur)

I learned how to use the fluid simulation in Blender and you can see where I used that functionality :)

I'm not quite satisfied with the textures, however, especially how the dirt layer or the trouser looks. But I can use this scene as a point of reference and keep improving or even replacing them in future.

(Edit) I was surprised to find out that the colour I see on my iPad is way different than what I see on my PC. The former looked way too yellow which makes the result even less satisfying for me. Probably I should take sometime to experiment with different colour management options soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom