My Art And Animations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a lot of pirated work on DeviantArt. Sometimes the signatures are removed, but often they are left on the pictures.

My pictures have turned up on other sites and in blogs, as well as somebody else's DevianArt gallery. This is bizarre because the originals are in my own gallery on the same site. I just posted links on them, back to the originals, and occasionally I post other comments on them, just for fun. None of my work is signed, and I just accept that, to a great extent, internet piracy is unavoidable.

I like your construction sketches and ideas forming in a storyboard style. It sounds as though you have the germ of an original concept for an illustrated story here. I hope you remain inspired, and I will be interested to see how it develops. Please carry on.

Funny.........now that I think about it. A sincere pity has strangled me. I’m trying to wrap my head around why they do it. Trying to place myself in their shoes. If I hadn’t developed any method of expressing myself I’d probably do the same. Maybe they don’t consider it stealing, and maybe I shouldn’t either. What are our works when our claim of them has expired upon our deaths. They will belong to the collective of human expression. My ego should not worry of impermanent things, I lost the right to complain when I posted my works on the web. They might consider themselves collectors or fall in love with the works. Some may be outright thieves but for the same core reasons; and, why should I worry, isn’t the gist of art to present your feelings and ideals unto the world; however, what gets to me is the “ living vicariously” thing they’re doing. No pity for the complacent thieves, but I extend it to those lost and looking for inspiration so that they too one day will create works on their own. It’s better to know the cold reality of it before going in. It was your complete acceptance of unavoidable piracy that put the final nail in the coffin for my doubts. Thanks Bobinder.

Funny.........now that I think about it. A sincere pity has strangled me. I’m trying to wrap my head around why they do it. Trying to place myself in their shoes. If I hadn’t developed any method of expressing myself I’d probably do the same. Maybe they don’t consider it stealing, and maybe I shouldn’t either. What are our works when our claim of them has expired upon our deaths. They will belong to the collective of human expression. My ego should not worry of impermanent things, I lost the right to complain when I posted my works on the web. They might consider themselves collectors or fall in love with the works. Some may be outright thieves but for the same core reasons; and, why should I worry, isn’t the gist of art to present your feelings and ideals unto the world; however, what gets to me is the “ living vicariously” thing they’re doing. No pity for the complacent thieves, but I extend it to those lost and looking for inspiration so that they too one day will create works on their own. It’s better to know the cold reality of it before going in. It was your complete acceptance of unavoidable piracy that put the final nail in the coffin for my doubts. Thanks Bobinder.
That's highly philosophical of you!

There is a lot of pirated work on DeviantArt. Sometimes the signatures are removed, but often they are left on the pictures.

My pictures have turned up on other sites and in blogs, as well as somebody else's DevianArt gallery. This is bizarre because the originals are in my own gallery on the same site. I just posted links on them, back to the originals, and occasionally I post other comments on them, just for fun. None of my work is signed, and I just accept that, to a great extent, internet piracy is unavoidable.

I like your construction sketches and ideas forming in a storyboard style. It sounds as though you have the germ of an original concept for an illustrated story here. I hope you remain inspired, and I will be interested to see how it develops. Please carry on.

Bob, should I be concerned that no one has bothered to steal my stories? ;)

Bob, should I be concerned that no one has bothered to steal my stories? ;)
How many languages have you searched in?

I would like to see your mommy crucifixion ordeal again in like this kinda comic mood. :)
Cuz I m also the fun of the idea of sacrifice for my son. . .
It is a trageic and erotic fantasy !

I worked out a story before here below..
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-crucified-mother-by-yupar.6301/

I would like to see your mommy crucifixion ordeal again in like this kinda comic mood. :)
Cuz I m also the fun of the idea of sacrifice for my son. . .
It is a trageic and erotic fantasy !

I worked out a story before here below..
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-crucified-mother-by-yupar.6301/

Your story needs......... no,.......it demands a depiction. On a very real level I was left with a feverish passion coupled with vivid mental imagery of this motherly figure subjected brutally, to both pain and pleasure. I read it in a public academic setting, I was left both visibly and emotionally impressed, but darn was it definitely a good story. Right before a figure drawing class too! It’s going to be hard sticking with the preordained poses after picturing the mother outstretched on the cross. Let alone sit through various quantitative lectures daydreaming of her final, milky, erotic punishment. I’ll probably be thinking about it the rest of the week. Now as to you wanting to see it realized, (should that be your wish) let’s just say you’ll be pleasantly surprised in the future. The trivialities of this ones daily life though, are the chief factors for it being placed in the future. As well as projects placed before it. Should I pursue this wholeheartedly, I will do my best to communicate with you on the source material or perhaps begin it’s own thread so everyone can chime in; so as to not dilute the narrative. But all this is conceptual and not set in stone, although eventually i’d Like it to be.

Congratulations Yupar on a story that instigates emotion, inspires and fills the dreams of many. On the day I first joined I read a story of similar impact by Eulalia, called “Girly Games”. This heartfelt story is a must read and has a powerful theme we can all relate to.

Your story needs......... no,.......it demands a depiction. On a very real level I was left with a feverish passion coupled with vivid mental imagery of this motherly figure subjected brutally, to both pain and pleasure. I read it in a public academic setting, I was left both visibly and emotionally impressed, but darn was it definitely a good story. Right before a figure drawing class too! It’s going to be hard sticking with the preordained poses after picturing the mother outstretched on the cross. Let alone sit through various quantitative lectures daydreaming of her final, milky, erotic punishment. I’ll probably be thinking about it the rest of the week. Now as to you wanting to see it realized, (should that be your wish) let’s just say you’ll be pleasantly surprised in the future. The trivialities of this ones daily life though, are the chief factors for it being placed in the future. As well as projects placed before it. Should I pursue this wholeheartedly, I will do my best to communicate with you on the source material or perhaps begin it’s own thread so everyone can chime in; so as to not dilute the narrative. But all this is conceptual and not set in stone, although eventually i’d Like it to be.

Congratulations Yupar on a story that instigates emotion, inspires and fills the dreams of many. On the day I first joined I read a story of similar impact by Eulalia, called “Girly Games”. This heartfelt story is a must read and has a powerful theme we can all relate to.

Subversive, I hope your hiatus isn’t permanent. Meantime I’m going to commit some overdue pilfering of your stuff for some other threads. ;)

Ok lol, I’m still around. Just took a break, I look forward to continuing to post here.

Gee, I’m glad to hear that. I repeat what I’ve said since W.'s first term; we talent-free types depend on you artists to give form to the improper pics in our heads.

Here's something I'll start with. Its in a comic style, that I've been wanting to try out. I didn't get any good ideas for captions. It's based on a guy that lets his imagination run wild with crux scenarios. Although his roommates have caught him. Pretty random but it's good practice to develop a comic-drawing style.

I love the idea. This is us. Here we are thinking about a guy thinking about crucifixion. Is this meta-meta analysis?

I don’t know exactly what I was thinking when I made that drawing. But it did involve invoking that feeling of being..........unique, in your kinks. So yea, I’d like to think it is some type of greater reflection.

I think it's a situation that we can all relate to. And it makes me feel that I'm not alone in this. I'm not abnormal nor mentally broken in any way and that I have peculiar kinks that's all. Thank you very much for this.

Nice work. I look forward to more.

Nice? These are great, I love the style and the themes explored in each picture.

This is going new places for you Subversive. A lot of your illustrations have been the very believable daydreams of ordinary people, the hidden thoughts in their heads as they go about their business. This one is altogether darker, harsher. More nightmare than dream perhaps, the women abused and crucified with bold yet simple lines, their faces telling the story of their suffering, their tormentors reduced to faceless cyphers.

It's a great gift to have the fantasies and to have the means to express them so well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom