My Art And Animations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Love it. Stark and expressive images that capture the experience so well. The anonymous figures watching in each scene add to the sense of nightmare, the atmosphere of suffering in front of an unsympathetic audience, and really focus attention on the central figure. Great work Subversive.

I love the way you give us male and female perspectives, Subversive. I note that your previous male fantasy, the artist at his desk, he was drawing and imagining crucified women. This female one is also fantasizing a crucified woman, herself. I wonder what she imagines the dildo to be, a cornu, an executioner forcing himself on her? Maybe the (boyfrend?) onlooker could suggest some games she might be interested in together?

I love the way you give us male and female perspectives, Subversive. I note that your previous male fantasy, the artist at his desk, he was drawing and imagining crucified women. This female one is also fantasizing a crucified woman, herself. I wonder what she imagines the dildo to be, a cornu, an executioner forcing himself on her? Maybe the (boyfrend?) onlooker could suggest some games she might be interested in together?
Exactly! That’s why I switch it up between gender. Ooh and executioner forcing himself into her sounds feverishly hot. Need to draw that one soon.

Excellent drawings as always subversive, love your victim’s body shape :)
Would you consider to crucify mommy’s as well?
I sure would, your “Mommy Nailed Before Her Son” series is surreal. The woman above, her shape and roundness, was in part inspired by your own work along with others. I think it’s time for me to spend some time on mommy’s as tribute to your series.

I peruse the galleries of Phlebas, Andyman, Charly Kruger, Bartnel, Bobinder, mp5stab, skatingjesus and many others for inspiration. There is no lack of styles, poses and crosses for a devilish mind to draw upon as references. So it’ll keep me busy for eons.

Last edited:
I sure would, your “Mommy Nailed Before Her Son” series is surreal. The woman above, her shape and roundness, was in part inspired by your own work along with others. I think it’s time for me to spend some time on mommy’s as tribute to your series.

It was surely an honour subversive :)

Can’t Get enough of your work as your art always brings excitements! Looking forward to more of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom