Go to CruxDreams.com
Preparing for a new crucifixion with new set
View attachment 642477
And a new cross
View attachment 642478
Wow, this is a real T shape Cross, very well done Rufus. You are doing steps that I did, my first work was with a tree, like yours 08.jpg10.jpg then I made a Cross as you didV 128.jpgV 155.jpg
Congratulations and sucsess in your fiture sessions, you are doing truly a hard work, making all alone.

I was brought to a whipping pole
done 6.jpg
They tied my hands
done 1.jpg
In preparation for scourging
done 5.jpg
The whipping is about to begin
done 4.jpg
Time introduce him to Roman hospitality
done 2.jpg
The soldiers is all ready, they find pleasure in bringing pain
readu to scourge.pngwhipping.jpgPassionOTChrist_155Pyxurz.jpg
who also would like to be part of this process?
Would you want to be scourge with me? or be the one who is Scourging? or do you just want to watch from the side as I am being whipped?

I was brought to a whipping pole
View attachment 642744
They tied my hands
View attachment 642739
In preparation for scourging
View attachment 642743
The whipping is about to begin
View attachment 642742
Time introduce him to Roman hospitality
View attachment 642740
The soldiers is all ready, they find pleasure in bringing pain
View attachment 642746View attachment 642747View attachment 642745
who also would like to be part of this process?
Would you want to be scourge with me? or be the one who is Scourging? or do you just want to watch from the side as I am being whipped?
Well done:clapping::clapping:

First we tie you to the beams, so you can't move. Then we nail you. It's easier and neater that way, you get a cleaner job.

What's your preference, Eva? Wielding the hammer? Holding one of his limbs? Perhaps straddling him and looking into his eyes as the nails are driven home.
@Eva Inanna are you still on board to nail me to the cross? or would you rather hang on the cross next to me?

Both wrong on both accounts, who’s the lucky one, and the willingness of us of the weaker sex to volunteer...
Hmm I think I get your meaning...In reality nobody would be deemed lucky,or be a willing participant,particularly in a lethal crucifixion scenario. If it were to be a fantasy scenario,then...the approach would be different.(irrespective of gender)

You are a lucky one, Rufus;) to be crucified with a lady..;)
Yeah it's a VERY rare thing,to find a (willing) female cruxee..... lucky guy ;)
Crucifixion is really painful, there is no words to describe the agony. As we suffer being nailed to a cross, dancing on the cross moving the body hoping to find more relief on the cross but instead finding more pain. But in the midst of my suffering I would feel pity for the person who is crucified with me because I know exactly how they feel.
I think the lucky ones are the one who get to nail us and then watch us as we suffer.

What do you guys think going through the mind of these women as they watch the man who was just nailed to the cross?
View attachment 642216
What is going on through the mind of this women who watches her lover suffering in agony on the cross?
View attachment 642217View attachment 642215

Yes, the woman who faces a loved one will be distraught, her emotional pain almost as great as his physical pain. To see her lover stripped and nailed and suffering like that . . . . and yet . . . . .

To think by their expression of faces, they feel pity about condemned, but I also think they are waiting to executioner`s and victim`s every move, what will be than, what will follow to Patibulum nailing, how they will nail his feet? Maybe this kind of dreams are disturbing their minds. But most important woman is that, who`s standing at the Cross, crying, remembering every moment of their past life together.. that`s realy sensitive scene, and you feel this sensetion, I feel too, because of we both like Classic Roman Crucifixion.

there will be women watching with great interest, enjoying the sight of a naked man suffering in front of them. Even his lover, perhaps as Morten says, even she may be tormented by the sheer eroticism of his suffering, as she watches his strong body twist looking for relief, as she imagines her hands on him in his helplessness . . . . .

Crucifixion

Nice work, Rufus, very nice.

I would rather prefer to share the cross with you...

@Baracus and @phlebas you will have too look for new volunteers because now you will have nail me and then nail @Eva Inanna to the cross, and then watch us as we suffer.

This is not a problem.
Come, Eva, remove your clothes, yes, all of them. Baracus, tear the rags from that whore and bring her here.

You do look beautiful my dear, stretched out like that. Wrists pressed to the wood, waiting for the nails. Body so pale and vulnerable in the sunlight. Rufuss sees you from his cross, I'm sure he is already aroused at the sight! Let me hold these slim wrists, just here, as Baracus swings the hammer. Painful, isn't it? I can tell, though you try not to scream, the breath escapes from your mouth in a deep groan as you tremble, back arched, agony in your face. Take another breath, Eva, we have only just begun :)

Crucifixion is really painful, there is no words to describe the agony. As we suffer being nailed to a cross, dancing on the cross moving the body hoping to find more relief on the cross but instead finding more pain. But in the midst of my suffering I would feel pity for the person who is crucified with me because I know exactly how they feel.
I think the lucky ones are the one who get to nail us and then watch us as we suffer.
Right, the executioners are realy lucky ones.

Yes, the woman who faces a loved one will be distraught, her emotional pain almost as great as his physical pain. To see her lover stripped and nailed and suffering like that . . . . and yet . . . . .

there will be women watching with great interest, enjoying the sight of a naked man suffering in front of them. Even his lover, perhaps as Morten says, even she may be tormented by the sheer eroticism of his suffering, as she watches his strong body twist looking for relief, as she imagines her hands on him in his helplessness . . . . .

Nice work, Rufus, very nice.

This is not a problem.
Come, Eva, remove your clothes, yes, all of them. Baracus, tear the rags from that whore and bring her here.

You do look beautiful my dear, stretched out like that. Wrists pressed to the wood, waiting for the nails. Body so pale and vulnerable in the sunlight. Rufuss sees you from his cross, I'm sure he is already aroused at the sight! Let me hold these slim wrists, just here, as Baracus swings the hammer. Painful, isn't it? I can tell, though you try not to scream, the breath escapes from your mouth in a deep groan as you tremble, back arched, agony in your face. Take another breath, Eva, we have only just begun :)
Great describetion of scenes, realy emotional:clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom