Go to CruxDreams.com
By the way. I didn't try to pose I was just let the nature take it course, so as you will see soon me being on the cross, I was just trying to breathe and really the pain from arms and legs, it was pretty intense.

man after having been crucified over the Labor Day weekend here in the USA, I would *love* to experience what you went through!

man after having been crucified over the Labor Day weekend here in the USA, I would *love* to experience what you went through!
It's an interesting experience. Really painful but yet so powerful. That moment when you hang from the cross and realize that this exactly one of the way people were crucified back in the days. But even more better is to watch a video of yourself after and see your helpless body struggling on the cross.

It's an interesting experience. Really painful but yet so powerful. That moment when you hang from the cross and realize that this exactly one of the way people were crucified back in the days. But even more better is to watch a video of yourself after and see your helpless body struggling on the cross.

My realization came in the moment that I could not escape the cross now that I was on it, and the pain was coming. While it was starting to hurt towards the end of my hour, there was a deep, inner part of me that did not want it to end.

I like nail imitation and foot on foot position, also good loincloth.
It would be so cool if I had someone doing the role of a Roman soldier and imitate my nailing, also i wished it was my screams, but I could not do that because I didn't want anyone to hear. As you can see for this session I had a footrest which was not as painful as the one before.

It would be so cool if I had someone doing the role of a Roman soldier and imitate my nailing, also i wished it was my screams, but I could not do that because I didn't want anyone to hear. As you can see for this session I had a footrest which was not as painful as the one before.
Yeas, footrest is very useful, I like Crucifixion with footrest more than hanging on the Cross (my opinion). Agree, it's much better with Romans and spectators, I also wish some legioneres for my sessions with Vivian, but pity it's unreal, we only can satisfy our fantasies as manips. Also it's problem with sound, in every forest may appear some uninvited guest;)

So, here it is, my New Crucifixion Video. Let me know what you all think.
That's so hot! I just got so horny! I wish u were completly naked! I cant even explain to u the eroticism u feel when ur hanging on the cross with no clothes on. Out in the open the possibility of being seen. Once my friends took me to the woods and they took all my clothes. Barefoot and naked they led me to my cross and crucified me to it and raised it up for display. We got me really horny is a group of people were walking by and they were in shock when they saw me. They said oh my god look at him? They stripped him naked and they nailed him to a cross. Looks like he likes it. And they asked me do I like it? And I moaned and said oh yea! It makes me so horny when my clothes are taken off outside and thrown on a cross held down and crucified! It gives me so much sexual pleasure! Especially that I'm completly naked and helplessly pinned to a cross in front of you makes me even more horny!

You've surpassed yourself Rufus ! Great vid again with nice position and loincloth. And congrats too for the sound work, it adds much to the atmo.
Thanks for sharing once more !
You welcome, I'm glad you enjoy the video, hopefully one day it can be my own screams. I dream of one day to be able to do this with people who play Roman soldiers so they can mock me as they lead me to the cross and then pretend like they are nailing me as I scream from the top of my lungs, then they raise me and tie my feet and there I hang in agony. As I hang I see another person is led to crucifixion, now I get to watch the whole process from the cross then be able to see another person suffering as me. And I hope it gets recorded and made a movie out of it. I guess its just a dream for now.

Back
Top Bottom