Go to CruxDreams.com
Decided to have an outdoor crucifixion once again, here are some pictures from today.

I called it "Crucified Preacher"
Crucified Preacher.jpg
1. He was a preacher that wanted to spread the good new around Roman Empire.
Done 5.jpg
2. He was arrested by Roman soldiers
Done 7.jpg
3. The soldiers strip him off his clothes.
Done 8.jpg Done 9.jpg Done 10.jpg
4. They tied his hands
Done 2.jpg
5. He was brought before the Governor
Post (1).jpg
6. The Governor ordered his execution
Post (2).jpg
7. The soldiers were excited for the new assignment
Post 3.jpg

The soldiers are responsible to make last house of preacher's life miserable, What shall they do to him next?

Oh I wish u were completly naked!! The sexual thrill of a crowd watching u get stripped bare naked and led to your cross and thrown on your back and placed on the cross while u helplessly squirm and moan from lustful passion. Then the best part when they hold u down and nail you the cross!! The public watches u scream and thrash up and down in agony and shame!! Finally they raise u up and put U on display for the public to see u helplessly hang fully exposed!! It feels so hot that everybody has clothes on but you!!

Attachments

• PSX_20181215_063846.jpg
    PSX_20181215_063846.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 348
Oh I wish u were completly naked!! The sexual thrill of a crowd watching u get stripped bare naked and led to your cross and thrown on your back and placed on the cross while u helplessly squirm and moan from lustful passion. Then the best part when they hold u down and nail you the cross!! The public watches u scream and thrash up and down in agony and shame!! Finally they raise u up and put U on display for the public to see u helplessly hang fully exposed!! It feels so hot that everybody has clothes on but you!!
For me personally I get more thrill from being stripped and be left in a small loincloth, it's almost like a tease where you are naked but not fully. For me personally, I feel like if I was completely naked I wouldn't enjoy as much as i enjoy with loincloth. Hope it make sense

For me personally I get more thrill from being stripped and be left in a small loincloth, it's almost like a tease where you are naked but not fully. For me personally, I feel like if I was completely naked I wouldn't enjoy as much as i enjoy with loincloth. Hope it make sense

I completely understand what you mean about wearing a loincloth. I enjoy experimenting with different ways to wrap myself in something small yet maybe just a tad revealing, which is inevitable for me as I always get an erection during crux play. I started at a very young age wrapping myself in a loincloth to give things a more "authentic" appearance instead of a pair of plain white briefs.

Totaly agree.

Back
Top Bottom