Go to CruxDreams.com
What happemed to Rufuss?
According to his profile he was seen here last at 26. Dec. 2018, that was more than 3 weeks ago.
I hope he is only on vacation and he did not have an accident or something like that... self-crucifixion without the support of other people is not an effort without risk or endangerment, I would presume ... I hope he is well...
@Rufuss yeah get in touch,just to reassure your friends & followers,that you're ok,dude.

Yes, I was indeed in personal contact with him and my impression was that he was very glad having found this place, his interest in crucifixion, his videos and pics and stories show his engagement and now his sudden "disappearance" doesnt fit in, thats why I am surprised and worried, too.

Last edited:
Many of us are wondering about him as well. He was very active up until Christmas and became dead silent. I checked his Youtube channel and he had not posted any reply in a long while. Hope he's ok. He was a big contributor to this forum and we missed his wonderful work.

That is a good point that has not been mentioned.
We are in Winter in most of the Northern Hemisphere and it is not the best time
to run around in a loincloth outdoors!!!!:qmiedo:

Regardless, he could drop a note to let us know he is OK.

Last edited:
Yeah,his silence is worrying......all one has to do is just say,"it's too cold to crucify. Back in the spring"
@Rufuss we do hope you're just taking a seasonal break,and that nothing untowards has occurred.... (??)

Hey Everyone, I am okay and I am alive, I just decided to take a little break. I spent too much time on-line and it started to have an impact on me, my family and my job, so I needed a break to re-focus.

Planning to do a video for Easter production, been thinking of different ideas. Thinking of a narrative.

We can do it indoor, for example in some dirty basement dungeon. We do not need to wait for the spring time
If you can afford one,that is.....some of us mere mortals don't have the luxury of a house with a basement/dungeon.... :(
(And,by God,I'd love to have such a set-up..I'd even hire it out to fellow cruxees....!!)

Hey Everyone, I am okay and I am alive, I just decided to take a little break. I spent too much time on-line and it started to have an impact on me, my family and my job, so I needed a break to re-focus.

Planning to do a video for Easter production, been thinking of different ideas. Thinking of a narrative.
Thank heavens for that.... :) yeah @Rufuss I totally get you. Sometimes a wee break does you good,recharge your batteries and your imagination.

I had a little play around with one of Rufus' pics, using a brilliantly energetic background by PhilX. In the first one I think his pose blends in nicely to the scene, and in the second I couldn't help play with a wardrobe malfunction moment. perhaps some of the women have exposed him using those palms they are waving about? Hope you like them Rufus.

ph339.jpg ph339a.jpg

I had a little play around with one of Rufus' pics, using a brilliantly energetic background by PhilX. In the first one I think his pose blends in nicely to the scene, and in the second I couldn't help play with a wardrobe malfunction moment. perhaps some of the women have exposed him using those palms they are waving about? Hope you like them Rufus.

View attachment 668495 View attachment 668494
Those are great, nailed to a cross in front of a crowd.

Back
Top Bottom