Go to CruxDreams.com
I'd love to smack this hairy chest with a long whip! You look so helpless here...
ok, 39 lashes, but I take the barbed flagrum.
You both can whip me no matter if its a long whip or barbed flagrum, I am READY. But make sure that after the whipping I would have enough strength to carry the patibulm as well as strength for crucifixion dance when you nail this helpless body to the cross. I will make sure to make an interesting show for days on that cross,
View attachment #S2.MP4

You both can whip me no matter if its a long whip or barbed flagrum, I am READY. But make sure that after the whipping I would have enough strength to carry the patibulm as well as strength for crucifixion dance when you nail this helpless body to the cross. I will make sure to make an interesting show for days on that cross,
View attachment 758717yes, only flesh wounds, not very deep, but bloody scratches.

I like when a prisoner is stretched at the pole so my choice would be #6, 7, 8 and of course the #10 you look perfect at the whipping pole

I would say, 5 + 6. Great gifs, by the way. I missed the one from Jesus of Montreal - but I understand, it may not fit in here, since its not really “historical“.
I personally enjoy also the “sound“ of a good whipping scene. The swoosh of the leather through the air and the smack of hitting the naked skin...

Back
Top Bottom