Go to CruxDreams.com
A Day at the beach - Crucifixion Story (based on true story)

Finally, it’s Friday and the weather is amazing. It’s my day off and I like spending it at the beach. It’s only a fifteen min drive from the school campus, so I made my way there. When I arrived, I notice there was not much people at the beach and I loved it, I like my privacy. I’m 19 years old young man on my second semester of college who just recently moved to this city to go to university straight out of high school. I found a quite place away from people, took off my shirt and lay down on the sand getting a tan.

Beach.jpg
Then I notice a large piece of wood right next to were I was laying. It reminded me of a wooden patibulum that crucified man would be nailed too during crucifixion and I began to wonder. My heart began to beet harder, while laying down I slowly took off my dark blue swimming shorts. I stretch out my hands on the sand almost completely naked wearing only my white briefs.

crucified on the beach.jpg
Laying there, I looked down on my chest that was breathing heavily, then down on my white briefs and then at my legs, I put one foot over the other, like they would be before someone was nailed to a cross. I looked at my stretched arms and wonder what it would feel like with a nail driven through my wrists and into a cross.

Nail him!.jpg
As I look at my wrists, my chest, and my feet, my mind wanders back to the day someone like me looked up at the same sun I was looking at. While I’m looking at the sun shining down on my thin body, I realize that a young slave or a criminal was looking at their wrists too. Only he was looking at his wrists in horror, the moment before a nail would enter the wrist. Laying on my back, I already feel my skin begin to sizzle and I was getting really sweaty.

And then....

Wow, welcome back! Now I can see what time-consuming efforts you accomplished during your break - fantastic stuff on your new site... and all these hot GIFs. Where did you find these production photography from the old Jesus 1979 series? I thought, I have seen everything about this oldie, but these were new to me - awesome....

A Day at the beach - Crucifixion Story (based on true story)

Finally, it’s Friday and the weather is amazing. It’s my day off and I like spending it at the beach. It’s only a fifteen min drive from the school campus, so I made my way there. When I arrived, I notice there was not much people at the beach and I loved it, I like my privacy. I’m 19 years old young man on my second semester of college who just recently moved to this city to go to university straight out of high school. I found a quite place away from people, took off my shirt and lay down on the sand getting a tan.

View attachment 820355
Then I notice a large piece of wood right next to were I was laying. It reminded me of a wooden patibulum that crucified man would be nailed too during crucifixion and I began to wonder. My heart began to beet harder, while laying down I slowly took off my dark blue swimming shorts. I stretch out my hands on the sand almost completely naked wearing only my white briefs.

View attachment 820356
Laying there, I looked down on my chest that was breathing heavily, then down on my white briefs and then at my legs, I put one foot over the other, like they would be before someone was nailed to a cross. I looked at my stretched arms and wonder what it would feel like with a nail driven through my wrists and into a cross.

View attachment 820357
As I look at my wrists, my chest, and my feet, my mind wanders back to the day someone like me looked up at the same sun I was looking at. While I’m looking at the sun shining down on my thin body, I realize that a young slave or a criminal was looking at their wrists too. Only he was looking at his wrists in horror, the moment before a nail would enter the wrist. Laying on my back, I already feel my skin begin to sizzle and I was getting really sweaty.

And then....

You are not alone in these fantasies, I'm sure.

At that moment I wondered is there a really way in modern time to experience the real Roman crucifixion? Maybe one day I can play Jesus in a Passion play, or better be and actor in crucifixion movie or documentary. Maybe someone will be doing a study on crucifixion and will be looking for volunteers to experience the crucifixion, I would definitely volunteer.

These are long running fantasies of mine, I have done manips on the theme of naked passion plays, and I have a story I've been writing on and off for 20 years about a university research project into crucifixion. The idea of students volunteering to be crucified and studied, and the variety of ways that might play out, interests me a good deal :)

Wow, welcome back! Now I can see what time-consuming efforts you accomplished during your break - fantastic stuff on your new site... and all these hot GIFs. Where did you find these production photography from the old Jesus 1979 series? I thought, I have seen everything about this oldie, but these were new to me - awesome....
thanks, I did some research on those photos, I especially been looking at behind the scenes pictures and videos of all the crucifixion movies, will post about it one day

You are not alone in these fantasies, I'm sure.

At that moment I wondered is there a really way in modern time to experience the real Roman crucifixion? Maybe one day I can play Jesus in a Passion play, or better be and actor in crucifixion movie or documentary. Maybe someone will be doing a study on crucifixion and will be looking for volunteers to experience the crucifixion, I would definitely volunteer.

These are long running fantasies of mine, I have done manips on the theme of naked passion plays, and I have a story I've been writing on and off for 20 years about a university research project into crucifixion. The idea of students volunteering to be crucified and studied, and the variety of ways that might play out, interests me a good deal :)
Funny you say that, but I also been thinking about a story to write that has to do with research project on crucifixion in college, how far did you get into your story?

Funny you say that, but I also been thinking about a story to write that has to do with research project on crucifixion in college, how far did you get into your story?

I wrote several chapters around 2001, I can't remember now if I posted them on the old Crux group or not, I think I may have. Since then I have often thought about further chapters, but haven't really got around to finishing them. I have role played the idea a little with others, and I also have ideas for manips, but so far the only one I've done is this one from 2013. I've been seriously thinking about returning to it lately, assembling material for pictures and thinking about scenarios.

ph204.jpg

A Walk to Remember - Crucifixion Story

Its Saturday, every week me and my best friend Jimmy volunteer our time at the local church which is doing remodeling of their stage. We been friends for the past few years and both in our mid twenties.

I arrived early, while Jimmy was running little bit late. It looks like its going to be a really hot day as the temperature was raising up. The job assignment for today was to carry large wooden beams from outside parking lot inside the church sanctuary. It was a good 100yards (90metters) walk and each beam was about 70 pounds (32kilo).
wooden_beams_c_0000.jpgb887479b-935a-4f6e-b722-970544f474a0Original.jpg
I figured the easiest way to carry the beams was to take one at a time and place on my shoulders. I pulled one from the pile and place it on my shoulders, I put both of my hands around the beam and carry it inside. It was more heavier then I expected, but I was determinate. After I carried a few beams, my friend Jimmy showed up, he was given the same assignment.

"Hey Mark" I heard Jimmy say

"You made it, good to see you Jimmy" I replied

"Saw you carrying those beams, you looked like the man in Jesus film carrying the cross beam to the crucifixion" Jimmy said with a smile.

"Oh yea?" I replied, "Why wont you come and help me carry those beams, before someones crucifies you"

Jimmy grab the beam put it on his should and I grabbed another one and follow him to the church building. The heavy beam began pressing into my shoulders, I got a little splinter that went through my clothes and into my shoulders, it's hot, I'm really thirty and sweaty.

As I carry the beam, I thought that one day many years ago a young man just like me was carrying the beam as well, except he was carrying it to the execution place. He had a realization that soon his wrists would be nailed to the beam and he will be hanging from the cross. Maybe he was a run away slave, or a criminal, or maybe he was Christian missionary that was condemned to crucifixion for spreading the news about Jesus. What was going through the mind of a man who was led to crucifixion. As I walked back to the beam pile I trip over a piece wood that laying on the side.

Suddenly I felt two rough hands grab me under my armpits and began hauling me to my feet. My full weight rested in the hands of the soldiers, who began dragging me over to the awaiting beam. Once the beam was reached two soldiers lifted the heavy beam onto my shoulders. I let out a low, deep bellied, groan, as I felt the full weight of the beam on my back,
crucifixion walk 1.gif
"Pull his arms out," ordered a soldier, "further out, further out," he yelled. "You, tie them off, nice and tight."

I felt the rough hemp stranded rope press against my arms. First the left and then the right, I gritted my teeth and swallowed hard, knowing that this was the beginning of the end, as far as my life was concerned. The whole process was completed very quickly and soon their I was standing upright with the yoke of my cross balanced on my shoulders.

And then...

Working on a new Crucifixion series, the story like I never wrote before that will consist of couple parts.

However, my grammar is not the best, so if there is anyone here that would be interested in editing my story before I post them, I would greatly appreciate, as a bonus you get to read my story first and add suggestions. Lets do this together.

tied hands.jpg

wow nice to see all of these great videos in gif. BTW, which movie is no 9? I think it is the only one I never saw before. Big fan of your videos :)

Hey Rufuss! Very cool thread and Crucifixion play. I see in your video you used audio from a couple of Jesus films and music. I plan on doing something similar for my videos. Kinda Jealous, I haven't done any crux play in a long time and it'll be a while before I can do it again, much less upload anything to the forum. lol
Good job and keep it up! :)

Back
Top Bottom