1. Pictures of my personal crucifixion experience

2. Pictures of my crucifixion manipulations

3. Crucifixion in 3D

4. Crucifixion Movies Pictures

5. Scourged and Mocked Pictures

6. Crucifixion Play pictures

7. Carrying the cross pictures

8. Behind the scene crucifixion

Hey Rufuss! Very cool thread and Crucifixion play. I see in your video you used audio from a couple of Jesus films and music. I plan on doing something similar for my videos. Kinda Jealous, I haven't done any crux play in a long time and it'll be a while before I can do it again, much less upload anything to the forum. lol
Good job and keep it up! :)
Hey thank you so much, I enjoy doing this and share my experience with others.

“At this point I am not your friend anymore, I am your EXECUTIONER” – Peter added.

Those words almost paralyzed me, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, I don’t want to be here, I hope it is just a wild dream, I need to wake up soon.

At that moment Peter’s phone rang.

“Hey Monica, Ranger is calling, probably wants to see the prisoner… Hello, yea… yea… we got him, let me turn on the video face time.” – Peter was working on his phone. – “here he is” he began to record me.

“He looks like a good fit, seems pretty healthy, I think he will last on a cross for a while” – he responded – “why is he wearing pants? Strip him, let us see him fully” – he requested.

Monica walked up to me and began to undo my belt, unbuttoned my pants and then pulled down the zipper. Then she forcefully pulled down my pants leaving me standing in my white briefs. It was really humiliating to be stripped with hands stretched and chained above my head. I looked down in humiliation.
67840472_2117517688552772_8504113762377138176_n.jpg
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn’t say anything as my mouth was taped, but I was paralyzed with fear. We walked outside, it was pretty chilly, I was wearing only my briefs, my body began to have goose bumps. I saw my car parked on the street. Peter pushed me to the white van that was parked right next to garage doors. Monica opened the side door to the old cargo van and Peter forced me in there. Monica helped to attach my chains to the wall of the van. There I was, stripped of my clothes and chained to the walls of the van somewhere in San Antonio Texas and on my way to my destiny.
Mark.jpg

Full Story here:

“At this point I am not your friend anymore, I am your EXECUTIONER” – Peter added.

Those words almost paralyzed me, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, I don’t want to be here, I hope it is just a wild dream, I need to wake up soon.

At that moment Peter’s phone rang.

“Hey Monica, Ranger is calling, probably wants to see the prisoner… Hello, yea… yea… we got him, let me turn on the video face time.” – Peter was working on his phone. – “here he is” he began to record me.

“He looks like a good fit, seems pretty healthy, I think he will last on a cross for a while” – he responded – “why is he wearing pants? Strip him, let us see him fully” – he requested.

Monica walked up to me and began to undo my belt, unbuttoned my pants and then pulled down the zipper. Then she forcefully pulled down my pants leaving me standing in my white briefs. It was really humiliating to be stripped with hands stretched and chained above my head. I looked down in humiliation.
View attachment 841274wow I took part in a school play when I was 11 that is how I got interested in crucifixion and flogging some of my pictures are on here
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I couldn’t say anything as my mouth was taped, but I was paralyzed with fear. We walked outside, it was pretty chilly, I was wearing only my briefs, my body began to have goose bumps. I saw my car parked on the street. Peter pushed me to the white van that was parked right next to garage doors. Monica opened the side door to the old cargo van and Peter forced me in there. Monica helped to attach my chains to the wall of the van. There I was, stripped of my clothes and chained to the walls of the van somewhere in San Antonio Texas and on my way to my destiny.
View attachment 841275

Full Story here:

You are not alone in these fantasies, I'm sure.

At that moment I wondered is there a really way in modern time to experience the real Roman crucifixion? Maybe one day I can play Jesus in a Passion play, or better be and actor in crucifixion movie or documentary. Maybe someone will be doing a study on crucifixion and will be looking for volunteers to experience the crucifixion, I would definitely volunteer.

These are long running fantasies of mine, I have done manips on the theme of naked passion plays, and I have a story I've been writing on and off for 20 years about a university research project into crucifixion. The idea of students volunteering to be crucified and studied, and the variety of ways that might play out, interests me a good deal :)
It's a pity that I couldn't take part in your study of being crucified in different ways

Here is my video from two years of me on the cross, It was off youtube for awhile and now I decided to post it again
I think, nicely controlled movements, others wild sprawling as from girls is not comfortable for them and for us.
But once and forever: fix anyway the patibulum with 5 nails!

Just wanted to let you know, those who were following my story "Crucifixion interest turn into Crucifixion Agony"

The Story is comply done and consists of 9 parts, from Abduction to Crucifixion. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Very nicely done. Well written with very good buildup and suspense. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom