Go to CruxDreams.com
Rufuss: For your contribution to the forum, you've earned a crown of thorns. I made this, myself, using some bougainvillea branches on my property. I can assure you that this is functional and deadly as I accidentally pricked fingers and bled while wiring this together. If you plan on wearing this, you may want to consider trimming the inner thorns, or you'll really have a Jesus experience. I put this on to see if it would fit my head but quickly took it off the second the thorns came in contact with my scalp. It's still green and flexible now but in a few days it will harden and take on a brown coloration.
What an honor to receive such a crown right before my Crucifixion

The Crucifixion process has began for this man. Would you nail him to his cross? Where is the Roman soldier with the spikes?
View attachment 864533 View attachment 864531 View attachment 864532

The Romans have nailed your wrists to the beam, and are having a break before the hard work of raising your body up the cross. Soon your feet will feel the kiss of iron just has your wrists do, and feel the tug of your weight on their tortured flesh.
phRufussNails.jpg

(sorry quite busy the last few days, dashed this off for you in a spare moment)

Congratulations. Now you can compete even more with Brian Deacon from the Jesus movie :kiss:
Better loincloth, great body, improved nails. Now we are only waiting for the centurion actor ripping the clothing from your body like in the movie

The Romans have nailed your wrists to the beam, and are having a break before the hard work of raising your body up the cross. Soon your feet will feel the kiss of iron just has your wrists do, and feel the tug of your weight on their tortured flesh.
View attachment 865095

(sorry quite busy the last few days, dashed this off for you in a spare moment)
Yes, because really soon I will be hanging on the cross with my feet nailed as well, I will be screaming in pain and agony
One the cross 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom