Go to CruxDreams.com
You are absolutly right, no problems with breath, pain was in her arms. because of there uncomfortable position. If I'll be honest, she doesn't like even a little pain;) yeas, she likes visual form of Crucifixion, but when time comes to real hanging, she says no. On this hands back and also Japanese style Crux she suffered and I was afraid she will no more make things like this:eek: so I stopped to make pics, that's why I have no video. It's pity, but what can I do:) better this, than nothing;)
... and you're kind to respect her choices ... :clapping:

This being the sexiest photo ever f the Modern Jesus Of Montreal being taken to his death sentence. Slim, Smooth and sexy with the public figure getting to grope his body for one last time, before Jesus is nailed down to that crossbeam and crucified high upon it for all to enjoy.

Attachments

• Guard+Grabbing+Exhausted+Criminal.jpg
    Guard+Grabbing+Exhausted+Criminal.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 293
  • Criminal+Nailed+To+Crossbeam.jpg
    Criminal+Nailed+To+Crossbeam.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 310
Here is one short video I have done of me tied to a cross with a little sedile. Enjoy the video and let me know what you think. The main video is on the way.
Try it with ,,cornu ,,in your asshole. In that case you must be naked

You gonna have to hold me really tie and be ready for some crazy screaming as I am nailed to the beam
There would be four of us....holding your wriggling desperate body,whilst giving you lots of humiliation and verbal abuse...and one lucky person (male/ female) will hammer in those nails...!!
You will SCREAM.....and SWEAR !!

There would be four of us....holding your wriggling desperate body,whilst giving you lots of humiliation and verbal abuse...and one lucky person (male/ female) will hammer in those nails...!!
You will SCREAM.....and SWEAR !!
Well, I am ready for the agony. Make sure you bring long spikes and a good hammer and be ready to mock me and nail my wrists. You will need more people tho as you raise my wriggling desperate body up on the tree and then nailing my feet. Hope you find pleasure in my suffering.
nc 6_Moment.jpg1.jpg2.jpg

You gonna have to hold me really tie and be ready for some crazy screaming as I am nailed to the beam

First we tie you to the beams, so you can't move. Then we nail you. It's easier and neater that way, you get a cleaner job.

Can I be of assistance?

What's your preference, Eva? Wielding the hammer? Holding one of his limbs? Perhaps straddling him and looking into his eyes as the nails are driven home.

Well, I am ready for the agony.

No, you aren't ready. You can never be ready for that. You think you are, but wait for that first hammer blow, steel piercing flesh, bone and sinew. Wait until your body hangs on those nails, heavy, helpless, every movement agony. You will be nothing more than a tortured animal. But by then it will be too late to change your mind!

the bite of the spike by WROCK.jpg

Raising up.jpg

DoneRight.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom